Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-01 3:04 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-01 2:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 12:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-01 8:27 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-31 6:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-31 2:34 PM

Our life of luxury is spent in our almost "30" year old AWARD WINNING camper B-) ......

Last time you posted photos of it on here the roof had caved in. (lol)

What was the "award".......a wetsuit? (lol)

? :-S ............My roof is fiberglass and is also well polished :D ........

It may well be now......but that doesn't answer my question about what these "awards" are that you claim to have.

"May well be now"????? :-S .........

In Transitmania 2015 Horace got a 3rd as best mark 3 ......Got beaten by a pair of museum van anoraks >:-( .......and came 2 nd as best camper......beaten by a blinged out MK 5/4 *-) ...........

Sorry which of those sheds is yours?

It's the one that will still be on the road in 20 years time ;-) ..........Unlike yours >:-) ........

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our life of luxury is spent in our almost "30" year old AWARD WINNING camper B-) ......

It may well be now......but that doesn't answer my question about what these "awards" are that you claim to have.

In Transitmania 2015 Horace got a 3rd as best mark 3 ......Got beaten by a pair of museum van anoraks >:-( .......

What did you use to film that with.....a potato? :-|

File size is less than half the limit and such poor resolution it could be any old Tranny van in a field. The photos of your roof lining caving in after a spot of rain were much more detailed.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 4:03 PM

In Transitmania 2015 Horace got a 3rd as best mark 3 ......Got beaten by a pair of museum van anoraks >:-( .......

File size is less than half the limit and such poor resolution it could be any old Tranny van in a field. The photos of your roof lining caving in after a spot of rain were much more detailed.

Jealous are we? :D ........

Just goes to show regular "user checks" pays back dividends in the long term ;-) .......

BTW I didn't need a potato......I took my pictures during a bog standard UK Bank Holiday :-| ......

Not seen one of those for a while B-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-01 4:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 4:03 PM

Jealous are we? :D ........

Dream on.

Just goes to show regular "user checks" pays back dividends in the long term ;-) .......

Yet your roof lining still caved in after a few spots of rain hit the leaky old tub. So much for "regular user checks". (lol)

BTW I didn't need a potato......

Just a better camera than that piece of junk you've got.

"The Panasonic DMC-FS16 is a budget-conscious compact not without a few faults lacking tonal range, uninspired design and poor build"

You're always telling everyone you're loaded and "don't need to save money", yet buy a budget compact pile of crap. *-)

I took my pictures during a bog standard UK Bank Holiday :-| ......

I'm enthralled. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 5:00 PM

"The Panasonic DMC-FS16 is a budget-conscious compact not without a few faults lacking tonal range, uninspired design and poor build"

You're always telling everyone you're loaded and "don't need to save money", yet buy a budget compact pile of crap. *-)

Oooh...... are you still in contact with Fwank ? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-01 5:35 PM

Que? :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 6:17 PM

You seem to have "Developed" a keen interest in my equipment :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-02 8:18 AM

Low res photo taken on a poor quality cheap budget compact simply showed an old fashioned mh in the distance and impossible to see condition.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-02 2:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-02 8:18 AM

Low res photo taken on a poor quality cheap budget compact simply showed an old fashioned mh in the distance and impossible to see condition.

You cant blame me or my equipment for the 100kb picture restriction ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-03 9:23 AM

You cant blame me or my equipment for the 100kb picture restriction ;-) .........

Of which you uploaded 49kb.....less than half the amount allowed. So either you took the original on the smallest file size....or reduced it down through an editing suite (though i doubt you'd be familiar with that). *-)

Crap photo using a pocket camera for the "budget conscious". *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-06-03 2:31 PM

Of which you uploaded 49kb.....less than half the amount allowed. So either you took the original on the smallest file size....or reduced it down through an editing suite (though i doubt you'd be familiar with that). *-)

Do be fair its quite impressive that Dave managed to work out how to fit and upload a photo on this antiquated forum. He clearly isnt as sh1t thick as everyone says he is. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-03 3:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-03 2:31 PM

Do be fair its quite impressive that Dave managed to work out how to fit and upload a photo on this antiquated forum. He clearly isnt as sh1t thick as everyone says he is. (lol)

There may well be another gut picture appearing soon >:-) .........

What appalls me most about this thread is that it has shown the horrible, shallow, common people who think they are the bees knees with a huge ego. I need not name names, their awful manners are apparent to every reader. I am most ashamed of the one from my part of the UK. I can only apologise for his crass behaviour, a sign of a bad upbringing no doubt as no well brought up person would stoop so low. He is an exception to the people of the North East of England and not typical by a long way.

What appalls me most about this thread is that it has shown the horrible, shallow, common people who think they are the bees knees with a huge ego. I need not name names, their awful manners are apparent to every reader. I am most ashamed of the one from my part of the UK. I can only apologise for his crass behaviour, a sign of a bad upbringing no doubt as no well brought up person would stoop so low. He is an exception to the people of the North East of England and not typical by a long way.

747 - 2019-06-04 7:34 PM

Its the new world ... Welcome ... They have the cheek to preach to others how to behave n'all ... They cant win an election , a referendum , an argument etc so try and I use the word try very loosely to score some kind of schoolboy points by personal attacks on members motorhomes or now unbelievably even their cameras ... Im fairly new here but can see this behaviour has been going on for a while regrettably ... Regards Mr and Mrs Birdbrain

WTF have I done you you moronic Goblin? The one post I made I praised Dave for his ability to get a photo on here, its a black art! If you cant take a joke you shouldn't have joined.

Why are there no "Middle finger" Emojis on here?

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯)

………\……………..’…../

……….”…\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….

Took me an hour to do that.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-04 11:08 PM

WTF have I done you you moronic Goblin? The one post I made I praised Dave for his ability to get a photo on here, its a black art! If you cant take a joke you shouldn't have joined.

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯)

………\……………..’…../

……….”…\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….

Not you you dozy nitwit. You are just a simple village idiot that nobody listens to ...

... and take that straw out of your mouth while I am talking to you. >:-(

747 - 2019-06-04 11:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-04 11:08 PM

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯)

………\……………..’…../

……….”…\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….

Not you you dozy nitwit. You are just a simple village idiot that nobody listens to ...

... and take that straw out of your mouth while I am talking to you. >:-(

So I wasted my finger for nothing then? You can have it anyway. There is nobody else on here form the North east apart from me and you.

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-06-05 9:23 AM

There is ... you would never make a detective sunny Jim. :D

I'll give you a clue, apparently he farts in his pants. :-)

He does that to keep his brain cell warm :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-05 2:47 PM

Poor Brexiteers suffering constant reminders (lol)(lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaG6Fm9FolA

You're wasting your time Bullet ;-) ........

Like most Brexiteers I don't click on Remoaner propaganda links anymore :-| .........

Unless I want a laugh :D .......

Guest pelmetman

Apologies.......a pleasant gust of afternoon warm wind caused me to press the post button twice :D.......

As I was distracted by my awning flapping ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-05 2:51 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-05 2:47 PM

Poor Brexiteers suffering constant reminders (lol)(lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaG6Fm9FolA

You're wasting your time Bullet ;-) ........

Like most Brexiteers I don't click on Remoaner propaganda links anymore :-| .........

How could you possibly know what it was......without looking?!!! (lol)

Wasn't Davis once your Brexit Secretary?

Seems more like Brexit 'propaganda' than ReMAIN. (lol)(lol)

Archived