Farages lot spewing bile

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-05-31 3:26 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-31 3:10 PM

Perhaps the fact that those shouting "Go Home" and Fcuk Off" etc all had Brexit Party rosettes on might be a bit of a giveaway. Just a thought.

But they're not are they *-) .........

They just seem bemused by the antics of others ;-) ..........

Well the only people that are within close distance of the audio all have Brexit party rosettes on so I think its probably safe to say that someone angrily telling an Asian woman who beat them to "Go Home" is not going to be from the Green Party or probably not even the Tories.

Its hardly surprising as they have a racist leader, Nigel who said he felt “awkward” on a train journey in central London when he heard only foreign languages spoken by his fellow passengers. Made up stories about an entire street in Oldham being divided by white people on one side and black people on the other (Well actually I'm sure he meant to say "Pakis" but as it was an American far right hate group he was speaking to they might not have understood that). Nige has a full repertoire of super Hitler youth hits as well and one he made up himself called Gas em all! Lovely. So I think we can be certain it was one of his disciples that spouted this racist bile.

I see he has upgraded his logo.

1210983835_brexitpartylogo.jpg.ff53120aa539257803d0122777da063a.jpg

Perhaps the fact that those shouting "Go Home" and Fcuk Off" etc all had Brexit Party rosettes on might be a bit of a giveaway. Just a thought.

How do you know "go home" and "fcuk off" means what you hope it means and doesnt just mean feck off home ??? ... Ive been at gigs/sporting events where much worse has been said at a poor performance but not once have I ever instantly decided racism was behind the shouting

pelmetman - 2019-05-31 2:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-31 11:18 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-31 7:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-30 1:15 PM

It's a perfectly valid question you've been extremely evasive over because your racist views proved difficult for you to give the correct answer.

I'll answer it for you.

When screeching "go back home" at a British citizen of an ethnicity who is UK resident.....their home is here in the UK. That's how stupid and thick such racist rants borne out of hatred and ignorance is.

So have you discovered if it was a Brexiteer shouting "Go back home"?........Nope ;-) .........

Still determined to avoid it by deflection and responding to a question with a question. It was a very simple question i put to you several times and the fact you've been unable to give a credible answer shows how you prioritise your base racism and xenophobia above plain common sense.

YES...... you can identify Brexit Party lot by the rosettes and placards they all had and actually see them mouthing off. *-) .........

Correct......pity it took you so long. Everyone else saw and heard that clear as the light of day the minute it was linked.

Hlemtehead doesn't do facts when they sit uneasy. He pretends they aren't there or it was "someone else". He still cannot tell me where he thinks someone from an ethnic minority who is a British citizen and resident, should go when told to "go back home".

And they've upped their game on the heavily edited videos that Helmethead and BirdI'mNewHereBrain get all excited about...(Helmethead even admitted he'd got a semi)

https://newsthump.com/2019/05/31/new-brexit-party-video-just-nigel-farage-saying-brexit-interspersed-with-footage-of-live-aid-crowd-cheering/?fbclid=IwAR2SUbEHQjziBhK00XI7BH6ienyoD-U6Zu5IDkdM54VFgxMuY200-RRShHw

Birdbrain - 2019-05-31 6:01 PM

How do you know "go home" and "fcuk off" means what you hope it means and doesnt just mean feck off home ??? ... Ive been at gigs/sporting events where much worse has been said at a poor performance but not once have I ever instantly decided racism was behind the shouting

Well racism at Footy matches is usually a bit more obvious apparently. I think we all knew what they meant. Just looking at the hatred on some of their faces says it all.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-31 6:57 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-31 6:01 PM

Well racism at Footy matches is usually a bit more obvious apparently. I think we all knew what they meant. Just looking at the hatred on some of their faces says it all.

Oh Lordy ... Now we can tell what racism looks like by the look on someones face ... Have you really just posted that ???

Fast Pat - 2019-05-31 6:40 PM

And they've upped their game on the heavily edited videos that Helmethead and BirdI'mNewHereBrain get all excited about...(Helmethead even admitted he'd got a semi)

https://newsthump.com/2019/05/31/new-brexit-party-video-just-nigel-farage-saying-brexit-interspersed-with-footage-of-live-aid-crowd-cheering/?fbclid=IwAR2SUbEHQjziBhK00XI7BH6ienyoD-U6Zu5IDkdM54VFgxMuY200-RRShHw

Editing in the cheering sycophants at a Nuremberg rally would be more appropriate than Live Aid.

Guest pelmetman

"Down the street, a 73-year-old man who called himself Mr Dhillon, said: ‘I have lived here since 1967. I always supported Labour. But they and the Tories have done no good for Peterborough. I think we should leave the EU and then we can start again.’

Yes, as it stands, it is Farage who is on a roll. He is hoping to bury his opponents in Peterborough, just like Catherine of Aragon, and the odds are hugely on his Brexit Party’s side. Next Thursday we’ll discover if the people of this city will change the future of British politics."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7092845/Peterborough-voted-replace-disgraced-MP-favourites-parties-vocal-Brexit.html

Looks like those foreign folk like a bit of bile :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-31 5:02 PM

Well the only people that are within close distance of the audio all have Brexit party rosettes on so I think its probably safe to say that someone angrily telling an Asian woman who beat them to "Go Home" is not going to be from the Green Party or probably not even the Tories.

So the audio can only come from those in front of the phone? ;-) .........

Come of it Barry........it's a rubbish attempt at a stitch up........If someone from the Brexit Party had said that the rabid Remoaner brigade would have identified him/her by now *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-01 8:22 AM

Come of it Barry........it's a rubbish attempt at a stitch up........If someone from the Brexit Party had said that the rabid Remoaner brigade would have identified him/her by now *-) .........

Pssst......all those folk wearing Brexit Party rosettes and carrying placards, must be Remainers in a 'secret' disguise infiltrating your one trick pony party without manifesto. Be aware of anyone wearing a Brexit Party rosette and carrying a placard with an arrow on. You should clonk 'em one over the head.

I know a fair bit about audio and the audio came close to the phone within the region of those BP supporters for sure but its not visible who said it. Its not a stitch up. When you have an openly racist white supremacist running a party he is bound to attract a few similar like minded supporters isnt he?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-01 2:15 PM

I know a fair bit about audio and the audio came close to the phone within the region of those BP supporters for sure but its not visible who said it. Its not a stitch up. When you have an openly racist white supremacist running a party he is bound to attract a few similar like minded supporters isnt he?

You mean like Corbyn invites Jew haters.......... like Farty Pants and Bullet? ;-) .......

Just askin :D ........

I don't know why you bother. He lives in a parallel universe and totally deranged where even a lobotomy would be wasted. Fartage is his new Messiah.....in exactly the same way as he once fawned over his "Sainted" Theresa. That didn't last long just as this won't.

Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 3:47 PM

I don't know why you bother. He lives in a parallel universe and totally deranged where even a lobotomy would be wasted. Fartage is his new Messiah.....in exactly the same way as he once fawned over his "Sainted" Theresa. That didn't last long just as this won't.

Its a bit of sport. Ive been laid up since Tuesday, its always a bit of a laugh to come on here. The debates in the real world do get a bit boring.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-01 4:27 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 3:47 PM

Its a bit of sport. Ive been laid up since Tuesday, its always a bit of a laugh to come on here. The debates in the real world do get a bit boring.

Laid up at your age??? 8-) .......

Arn't you young's supposed to be showing us how we should live and run our lives? ;-) ......

What was it?........Tooo much Belgium P*ss water or Stinking Frog Cheese? :D .......

Just askin >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-01 5:10 PM

Old war wounds from my time in the SAS Harrier division. I never talk about it.

Dontcha mean Hairrer division?.......

I'd heard Stockton A*se Searchers liked em rough :D .........

Archived