Why Trump fears the EU but will crush the UK

Barryd999

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-06-12 4:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 3:36 PM

malc d - 2019-06-12 11:43 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 10:24 AM

Demands?..........

Have to say when I ran my business I wasn't able to demand customers buy my products? :-S ........

That's because you were not able to apply sanctions if your customers didn't do as they were told.

Under Trump - that is U.S. policy.

For example : ( as I'm sure you won't know about it ) if U.K. companies don't do as they are told by Donald regarding the Iran deal - he will apply sanctions.

If Mexico doesn't do as they are told about immigrants passing through Mexico - he will apply sanctions.

So if he insists that the NHS buys U.S. drugs that are more expensive than they are now - what do you reckon he will do ?

:-|

I see you're falling for the propaganda Malc *-) .........

Well it's Trump who says it. Don't you think I should believe it ?

If you think that what Trump says is all propaganda - let's hope you are right.

( I can only assume that you never watch any of his speeches ).

Well I guess if we become a rogue nation intent on Nuking Israel, or one that allows their inhabitants to flood the USA without constraint perhaps we'd deserve to be sanctioned :-| .........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-12 4:05 PM

Demands?..........

Have to say when I ran my business I wasn't able to demand customers buy my products? :-S ........

That's because you were not able to apply sanctions if your customers didn't do as they were told.

For example : ( as I'm sure you won't know about it ) if U.K. companies don't do as they are told by Donald regarding the Iran deal - he will apply sanctions.

If Mexico doesn't do as they are told about immigrants passing through Mexico - he will apply sanctions.

So if he insists that the NHS buys U.S. drugs that are more expensive than they are now - what do you reckon he will do ?

So if we refuse to buy American drugs he will apply what sanctions? ;-) .........

Will he refuse to sell us stuff to?.......like the EU apparently is? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Sounds like a win win for UK manufacturing if he does.......as we'll have to start making our own stuff again B-) ...........

You accuse me of living in a bubble! You just dont get it do you? Trump in the past has accused the UK of "freeloading" because it pays less for drugs than private hospitals in America because of the regulatory body in the UK "NICE". All that will be toast. Just one of the demands (just one) will be that the UK is forced to pay top whack for US pharmaceuticals within the NHS. It wont be a question of whether we decide we want to buy them or not. We will literally have to buy them or face a law suit. It will be another knife thrust in the death of a thousand cuts for the NHS which will neatly move it closer towards it being flogged off lock stock and barrel to the Americans. Its is after all what Farage and a lot of the Tories want.

We have already seen the kind of brave new world the Tories will create under your hero Boris. Scrap the free TV licences for the poor old pensioners but give the seriously well paid a £10 bn tax break. The only poetic justice in all of this is that its the very people who voted for Brexit and who are now frothing at the mouth to get Boris elected that will suffer the most.

So "NICE" a UK regulatory body will no longer be able to decide where we buy our drugs when we leave the EU? :-S ..........

You Remoaners haven't made sense for a long time ;-) .........

Now you've gone into Bull sh*t overdrive 8-) .......

Boris has got you lot rattled ain't he :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 4:12 PM

Demands?..........

Well I guess if we become a rogue nation intent on Nuking Israel, or one that allows their inhabitants to flood the USA without constraint perhaps we'd deserve to be sanctioned :-| .........

Just sayin ;-) .........

What on earth are you talking about ?

>:-(

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-06-12 4:36 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Did you not mention Iran and Mexico? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 4:41 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Yes I did because they are being threatened with sanctions - even though the US had already signed up ( with 5 other major counties ) to a deal with Iran to stop their nuclear plans.

Why do you think we are likely to become a rogue nation intent on nuking Israel ?

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 4:17 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-12 4:05 PM

Demands?..........

So if we refuse to buy American drugs he will apply what sanctions? ;-) .........

Will he refuse to sell us stuff to?.......like the EU apparently is? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Sounds like a win win for UK manufacturing if he does.......as we'll have to start making our own stuff again B-) ...........

You accuse me of living in a bubble! You just dont get it do you? Trump in the past has accused the UK of "freeloading" because it pays less for drugs than private hospitals in America because of the regulatory body in the UK "NICE". All that will be toast. Just one of the demands (just one) will be that the UK is forced to pay top whack for US pharmaceuticals within the NHS. It wont be a question of whether we decide we want to buy them or not. We will literally have to buy them or face a law suit. It will be another knife thrust in the death of a thousand cuts for the NHS which will neatly move it closer towards it being flogged off lock stock and barrel to the Americans. Its is after all what Farage and a lot of the Tories want.

We have already seen the kind of brave new world the Tories will create under your hero Boris. Scrap the free TV licences for the poor old pensioners but give the seriously well paid a £10 bn tax break. The only poetic justice in all of this is that its the very people who voted for Brexit and who are now frothing at the mouth to get Boris elected that will suffer the most.

So "NICE" a UK regulatory body will no longer be able to decide where we buy our drugs when we leave the EU? :-S ..........

You Remoaners haven't made sense for a long time ;-) .........

Now you've gone into Bull sh*t overdrive 8-) .......

Boris has got you lot rattled ain't he :D .......

Brexit will see a bonfire of regulations and regulatory bodies not to mention the loss of over 40 EU agencies like the medicines agency along with all the EU regulatory standards that currently help us to keep safe, protect workers rights, the environment and not get ripped off. All that stuff will be toast as I say, Trump will make sure of that and we, the desperate UK will sign anything, anything at all if we end up siding with Trump rather than the EU.

Boris has not got me rattled, He's a fecking idiot. I am looking forward to seeing him mutter his way into oblivion as its no less than he deserves. I am quietly confident though as I said that he will do a U turn and do the dirty on you all. Sooner or later if Brexit goes ahead though the UK is going to have to decide who it wants to be aligned to and its either a big fish in the EU pond (inside or out) or a minnow at the mercy of all powerful America and Trump. You cant have both though so which is it going to be?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-06-12 4:58 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Yes I did because they are being threatened with sanctions - even though the US had already signed up ( with 5 other major counties ) to a deal with Iran to stop their nuclear plans.

Why do you think we are likely to become a rogue nation intent on nuking Israel ?

Seeing as Iran is likely to get the bomb within months of Trump pulling out 8-) .......

That would indicate to me that Iran was duplicitous in its own approach to the deal :-| .......

Which accords with my research into how Islam treats nonbelievers ;-) ........

As to whether we will become a rogue nation?........I guess that depends on whether folk like you are prepared to elect Corbyn >:-) ........

Just sayin :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 5:51 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Seeing as Iran is likely to get the bomb within months of Trump pulling out 8-) .......

That would indicate to me that Iran was duplicitous in its own approach to the deal :-| .......

As to whether we will become a rogue nation?........I guess that depends on whether folk like you are prepared to elect Corbyn >:-) ........

Rubbish. The duplicity was Trump pulling the US out because the war mongerer is itching to further agitate and provoke Iran. Typical actions of a bully boy thug. Because of his irresponsible lunacy Iran has now increased uranium enrichment.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-12 6:22 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Rubbish. The duplicity was Trump pulling the US out because the war mongerer is itching to further agitate and provoke Iran. Typical actions of a bully boy thug. Because of his irresponsible lunacy Iran has now increased uranium enrichment.

Cant say I'm surprised that a supporter of the antisemitic Corbyn party would think that *-) .......

Have you thought what might happen if Iran nukes Israel? 8-)........

Just a thought ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 6:27 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Cant say I'm surprised that a supporter of the antisemitic Corbyn party would think that *-) .......

You should address that question to chief agitator and provocateur Trump.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-12 7:57 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

How very Corbynite *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 8:04 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

How very obvious. *-) .........

Fixed that for you....as you were struggling.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-12 8:54 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 8:04 PM

Demands?..........

Just sayin ;-) .........

How very Corbynite *-) .........

Fixed that for you....as you were struggling.

Fixed that for you :D ..........

You really do talk a load of cr*p at times.

( Well most of the time actually ).

" People like me " don't support Corbyn.

malc d - 2019-06-12 9:24 PM

Parasitemans view is anyone not parroting right wing rubbish, not dancing to the tune of the racists, not a Fartage and Johnson supporter, has to be "a Corbynista". *-)

Guest pelmetman

My apologies then Malc ;-) .........

It is hard to tell which side of the fence you favour sometimes :-| .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-12 9:33 PM

Parasitemans view is anyone not parroting right wing rubbish, not dancing to the tune of the racists, not a Fartage and Johnson supporter, has to be "a Corbynista". *-)

So like Malc........ are you not a Corbynista either? ;-) .........

Is the cult of Corbyn tide finally on the ebb? B-) ...........

I wonder if Farty Pants will be changing his tune to? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-13 7:39 AM

What you don't understand is that there is no fence. - so you don't have to be on one side or the other

The fence is only there in the imagination of loony lefties, and right wing nutters ( like yourself ).

As the two sides stand shouting at each other - in the hope that the other lot will just disappear ( which is not going to happen ) - the majority of the population just realise that we all have to just try and get along with each other.

I suspect that is why so few forum members visit Chatterbox these days.

:-(

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-06-13 9:16 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-13 7:39 AM

What you don't understand is that there is no fence. - so you don't have to be on one side or the other

The fence is only there in the imagination of loony lefties, and right wing nutters ( like yourself ).

As the two sides stand shouting at each other - in the hope that the other lot will just disappear ( which is not going to happen ) - the majority of the population just realise that we all have to just try and get along with each other.

I suspect that is why so few forum members visit Chatterbox these days.

:-(

With Brexit there is no middle ground :-| ............

We either Leave or Remain........ it's the Remoaners who are dragging it out and prolonging the bitchfest........Not us Brexiteers ;-) ........

It's high time "they" accepted the result of a democratic referendum *-) ..........

Then CB can get back to slagging each other for other reasons :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-13 7:43 AM

It's ironic you use the word "cult" as the only evidence i've seen of that in politics recently is among the frothing fanatical Brexiteers, totally devoid of logic or reason, hell bent on taking the country down a path of catastrophic destruction in pursuance of their "win" whilst the rest of the world looks on in utter bewilderment at a country in it's self inflicted final death throes...apart from disaster capitalist Trump itching to milk whats left which Brexiteers will subserviently hand over on a plate.

Unlike you i look at the political arena with logic. Initially you 'anoint' May with a Sainthood, then only a few months later vilify her when you weren't getting your own way. Johnson you once branded as "a man who would sell his Granny" after reading how he was living it up in Cannes partying with Russian oligarchs and Arab oil billionaires as the champagne flowed.....only to now start spouting "you've got my vote BoJo". *-)

And then you wonder why you are seen as fickle minded.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-13 2:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-13 7:43 AM

It's ironic you use the word "cult" as the only evidence i've seen of that in politics recently is among the frothing fanatical Brexiteers, totally devoid of logic or reason, hell bent on taking the country down a path of catastrophic destruction in pursuance of their "win" whilst the rest of the world looks on in utter bewilderment at a country in it's self inflicted final death throes...apart from disaster capitalist Trump itching to milk whats left which Brexiteers will subserviently hand over on a plate.

Unlike you i look at the political arena with logic. Initially you 'anoint' May with a Sainthood, then only a few months later vilify her when you weren't getting your own way. Johnson you once branded as "a man who would sell his Granny" after reading how he was living it up in Cannes partying with Russian oligarchs and Arab oil billionaires as the champagne flowed.....only to now start spouting "you've got my vote BoJo". *-)

And then you wonder why you are seen as fickle minded.

I better not change my mind over Brexit ;-) ..........

As I'd hate to look fickle again :D .............

Archived