Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 10:55 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-19 6:46 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 6:33 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 5:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 5:54 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 5:40 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 5:19 PM

This is Daves bar on the Costas where he does most of his Brexit headbanger ramblings from.

Lovely. 8-)

You really should try the Costas Barry ;-) ..........

You'd be surprised how few chip butty bars there are outside of Benidorm :D .........

That said we had the best meal at a campsite "ever" last night .........69 euros worth of 3 course pure bliss B-) ........

It was on a Dutch owned French campsite in a stunning position overlooking a lake, with quaint quirky and clean facilities with a swimming pool for 16 euro's + 40 cents tax a night :-> ........

Now found ourselves inadvertently due to not finding the aire, on a British owned French campsite, so are now back to British standard facilities of showering and sh*tting in sheds for 19 euros a night 8-) ........

I have been. To the Costa del Sol (Puerto Banús and Marbella) and all along that stretch. Not my cup of tea at all. Decided to drive to Gib one day and that was even worse. I found the Costa Brava in the north ok, some nice places and a few grotty ones.

Dont do campsites really.

So you're a freeloader? 8-) .........**"AND"** you have the nerve to slag me off *-) ......

Why does that make me a freeloader? If I wanted to stay on a fecking campsite I would have bought a caravan or a tent. Happy to pay for a decent Aire or Stellplatz and spend money in the local bars, eateries and shops.

Give up ... More often than not its some ruddy lay-by or industrial estate you kip in and a microwave sausage roll aint what most of us call eateries ... Yuk

Nah! If there was an award for a motorhomer finding the most fantastic aires and wild spots I would win it by a country mile! (lol) You peasants wouldnt know proper cuisine either if you got smacked in the face with a Lobster Thermidor.

How about a campervan Paella? ;-) ........

P1010863-001.JPG.c8b8feb504b13fb42700d84dd51dcd17.JPG

This is Daves bar on the Costas where he does most of his Brexit headbanger ramblings from.

Lovely. 8-)

You'd be surprised how few chip butty bars there are outside of Benidorm :D .........

That said we had the best meal at a campsite "ever" last night .........69 euros worth of 3 course pure bliss B-) ........

It was on a Dutch owned French campsite in a stunning position overlooking a lake, with quaint quirky and clean facilities with a swimming pool for 16 euro's + 40 cents tax a night :-> ........

Now found ourselves inadvertently due to not finding the aire, on a British owned French campsite, so are now back to British standard facilities of showering and sh*tting in sheds for 19 euros a night 8-) ........

I have been. To the Costa del Sol (Puerto Banús and Marbella) and all along that stretch. Not my cup of tea at all. Decided to drive to Gib one day and that was even worse. I found the Costa Brava in the north ok, some nice places and a few grotty ones.

So you're a freeloader? 8-) .........**"AND"** you have the nerve to slag me off *-) ......

Why does that make me a freeloader? If I wanted to stay on a fecking campsite I would have bought a caravan or a tent. Happy to pay for a decent Aire or Stellplatz and spend money in the local bars, eateries and shops.

Give up ... More often than not its some ruddy lay-by or industrial estate you kip in and a microwave sausage roll aint what most of us call eateries ... Yuk

Nah! If there was an award for a motorhomer finding the most fantastic aires and wild spots I would win it by a country mile! (lol) You peasants wouldnt know proper cuisine either if you got smacked in the face with a Lobster Thermidor.

I woud ... Chlorinated halal slaughtered chicken bhuna ... Mmmm

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 11:00 PM

Lovely. 8-)

How about a campervan Paella? ;-) ........

Impressive but your not kidding anyone with those knives and forks. Everyone knows you will be eating it with your wooden spoon with "Dave" written on it in biro.

Archived