Bonkers Brexit MEP

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 5:40 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 4:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 3:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-26 7:28 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-25 10:45 PM

Hypocrisy, greed and selfishness, which went totally over Miss Smugg's head, as seemingly it also did with yourself despite your "many well educated friends", that the Smuggs ancestral family home recently benefited from a £7.6 million restoration courtesy of the tax payer. Very nice.....but the proles must pay for their own property maintenance and not expect freebie bungs off less well off tax payers. That's what separates 'us and them', the wealth gap/divide with the Smuggs et al living on another planet leeching from the less well off.

Don't you think you should check your facts before you post? ;-) ...........

https://www.ft.com/content/d5efd3a0-b32f-11e6-a37c-f4a01f1b0fa1

I'm no heredity expert.......But I don't think my sister can claim my wife's mothers house as her ancestral home? :-S .........

Mere semantics. Fact still remains the tax paying joe soaps funded renovation of his mil's home, an already wealthy family whose descendants will all be beneficiaries from inherited wealth, funded in part by the tax payer. I recently had new windows and an external door fitted.....oddly enough nobody gave me a few grand toward the bill.....i had to pay the lot from my own savings.

Is there no end to your bare-faced lies? It hasn't been in JRM's family for years. Do you ever take the trouble to research things properly or does your limited intellect not allow you to absorb detail?

Just a couple of your lies recently are - JCB sells most of its production in the UK.

JRM has taken his millions to Dublin and moved his 'hedge fund' there.

Your biggest lie recently though is that somehow JRM or his family are benefiting from the government's decision to contribute to the renovation of Wentworth House. Lies, lies and more lies.

It was reported in the FT in 2016.....oooh, lies from a "right wing rag". Mogg moved his hedge fund with Somerset Capital to Dublin in order to keep access to the EU. Everyone else knows that. Naturally Mogg says it has "nothing to do with Brexit".....but he would say that wouldn't he, as they all do.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/rees-mogg-declares-himself-fan-of-irish-investment-regime-1.3822113

Then perhaps you can post a link from the FT which, unlike the Irish Times knows what a hedge fund is. I repeat, Somerset Capital Management doesn't operate any hedge funds. It invests in global emerging markets all over the world and hasn't moved all its funds to Dublin or to anywhere else. The company still operates from London and Singapore.

Opening a Dublin office in preparation for Brexit seems to me to be a very sensible decision, although the firm insists that the decision was made before the Brexit vote. The firm's job is to take money, mainly from institutions and invest it globally to make the best returns. JRM's views on Brexit are irrelevant and he isn't responsible for investment decisions anyway. He's a minority shareholder owning just 15% of the firm. The company's first loyalty is to the institutions and other investors. If a major British manufacturer sought to open an office in the EU to ease trade with that bloc you'd be congratulating them on their foresight and wisdom. I would anyway!

The accusation that Somerset Capital management has deserted the UK and moved its operations and its funds to Dublin is a lie, as is the claim that it operates hedge funds. I look forward to your link from the FT or any other organ that actually understands what a hedge fund is.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 4:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 4:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 9:31 AM

If "FunsterJohn" is going to be the new Grammar Police on here he is going to have a field day with me!! (lol)

Calm down mate, your gonna have a heart attack!! :D

How will he cope with all the "gunna" "prolly" "yuk" "Lordy" etc etc? Odd but so far he appears not to have noticed that....can't think why.

In short you are the most disgusting bully that I've ever come across on a forum and after reading your garbage for a long time I decided it was time that someone pointed out what a semi-literate, nasty creature you are.

Feel free to post up any posts of mine you claim as "disgusting bullying" as not only would i like to read them, but the forum moderators also, and as you say you've been reading them "for a long time", you must have quite a collection. It might be a good idea if you read the forum use and content standards while you're here.

As opposed to you who parachuted himself into this forum because he was too tight to pay a tenner and expected Jim to continue funding Fun from his own pocket. You weren't missed when you left Fun.

Yet you followed me around searching out any posts you could find like a manic obsessive!

Ps When Dyson moved production it wasn't to Singapore but to Malaysia.

And again, for the third time now........I was specifically referring to his proposed electric car production.....not vacuum cleaners. *-)

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 5:13 PM

Hypocrisy, greed and selfishness, which went totally over Miss Smugg's head, as seemingly it also did with yourself despite your "many well educated friends", that the Smuggs ancestral family home recently benefited from a £7.6 million restoration courtesy of the tax payer. Very nice.....but the proles must pay for their own property maintenance and not expect freebie bungs off less well off tax payers. That's what separates 'us and them', the wealth gap/divide with the Smuggs et al living on another planet leeching from the less well off.

I'm no heredity expert.......But I don't think my sister can claim my wife's mothers house as her ancestral home? :-S .........

Mere semantics. Fact still remains the tax paying joe soaps funded renovation of his mil's home, an already wealthy family whose descendants will all be beneficiaries from inherited wealth, funded in part by the tax payer. I recently had new windows and an external door fitted.....oddly enough nobody gave me a few grand toward the bill.....i had to pay the lot from my own savings.

Is there no end to your bare-faced lies? It hasn't been in JRM's family for years. Do you ever take the trouble to research things properly or does your limited intellect not allow you to absorb detail?

Just a couple of your lies recently are - JCB sells most of its production in the UK.

Your biggest lie recently though is that somehow JRM or his family are benefiting from the government's decision to contribute to the renovation of Wentworth House. Lies, lies and more lies.

It was reported in the FT in 2016.....oooh, lies from a "right wing rag". Mogg moved his hedge fund with Somerset Capital to Dublin in order to keep access to the EU. Everyone else knows that. Naturally Mogg says it has "nothing to do with Brexit".....but he would say that wouldn't he, as they all do.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/rees-mogg-declares-himself-fan-of-irish-investment-regime-1.3822113

Then perhaps you can post a link from the FT......

You've got a computer.....do your own searching. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 6:14 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 4:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 4:31 PM

If "FunsterJohn" is going to be the new Grammar Police on here he is going to have a field day with me!! (lol)

How will he cope with all the "gunna" "prolly" "yuk" "Lordy" etc etc? Odd but so far he appears not to have noticed that....can't think why.

In short you are the most disgusting bully that I've ever come across on a forum and after reading your garbage for a long time I decided it was time that someone pointed out what a semi-literate, nasty creature you are.

Feel free to post up any posts of mine you claim as "disgusting bullying" as not only would i like to read them, but the forum moderators also, and as you say you've been reading them "for a long time", you must have quite a collection. It might be a good idea if you read the forum use and content standards while you're here.

As opposed to you who parachuted himself into this forum because he was too tight to pay a tenner and expected Jim to continue funding Fun from his own pocket. You weren't missed when you left Fun.

Yet you followed me around searching out any posts you could find like a manic obsessive!

Ps When Dyson moved production it wasn't to Singapore but to Malaysia.

And again, for the third time now........I was specifically referring to his proposed electric car production.....not vacuum cleaners. *-)

He has made the commercial decision to make his cars in another country because the costs and logistics favour that, as he sees his biggest customer being China. Many other manufacturers make their products in many other countries. Because of this countries such as in the old Soviet bloc and other less developed nations prosper and have more jobs. Nobody moans though when foreign firms set up production in the U.K.

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 6:17 PM

Hilarious. This from a man who spends half of his life trawling the web to find articles supporting his views.

We'll draw our own conclusions from your new reticence!

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 5:33 PM

Hilarious. This from a man who spends half of his life trawling the web to find articles supporting his views.

And the other half trawling for the addresses of members. In other words, a stalker. :-S

747 - 2019-06-26 5:46 PM

And the other half trawling for the addresses of members. In other words, a stalker. :-S

You got it sister ... Hes a stalker alright

I'll tell you the conclusion we will draw….that after being asked to show where all these posts of "disgusting bullying" you accuse me of, you've not been able to post any up.

I suggest you wind your neck in.

747 - 2019-06-26 5:46 PM

As you're now also slinging out allegations, either post proof of where I've "trawled for addresses of members", or withdraw it. It's a pretty serious and unfounded allegation to make against an fm.

I will accept an apology on the forum.

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-06-26 4:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 3:31 PM

I have also questioned your sanity like Funster John. Like him, not in a nasty way because it is possibly a medical problem still undiagnosed. Of course you could be some kind of sadist who gets a high by being villified and abused. Whatever the cause, you are not the average motorhome owner. I mean, who else has a visit to North Korea on his/her bucket list? 8-) I have spent time in a country serviced by a Marxist Government and seen the neglect, abuse and devastation to the infrastructure and people. Oh, did I mention there was also a Civil War going on as well. Perhaps the population were not keen on Marxism and its effects. ;-)

I wonder if Bullet can list examples of Communist states that are thriving without resorting to capitalism? >:-) ............

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 9:41 PM

I'll tell you the conclusion we will draw….that after being asked to show where all these posts of "disgusting bullying" you accuse me of, you've not been able to post any up.

Well, my apologies for not coming back earlier but, unlike you, my life does not consist of just this forum.

The only person who needs to wind his neck in is you. You don't even recognise the schoolyard bullying tactics that you continually use. Half of the posts that you make are designed to insult, denigrate and even lie about a person's abilities and character.

We can start with this very thread and its title and your opening post: 'Bonkers Brexit MEP' and 'Moaning now about her locker at the EP being too high for her to reach. Never occurred to the dense dumbo to swap lockers with that lanky whiner Announcyarter Smugg.'

Lanky whiner? Dense dumbo? Both of these women have an IQ forty points higher than yours! And what does their appearance have to do with their abilities? Lanky whiner? You sexist pig.

Then your comments about Jacob Rees Mogg. He's a practising Roman Catholic and is against abortion. He also doesn't support same-sex marriage. These are views shared by millions of people the world over but because you don't agree with him, he's a 'knuckle dragging bigot'. Presumably this means that almost every Muslim is a 'knuckle dragging bigot'? You're so dense yourself that you assume that because someone doesn't support gay marriage they're homophobic. No they're not, they just believe that marriage should be between a woman and a man. There are gay people who don't approve of same-sex marriage, are they homophobic?

JRM is a more civilised, more decent and certainly far more intelligent man than you.

Your posts drip hatred and venom. You are a thoroughly unpleasant man, a classic exponent of the politics of envy. A hypocrite who whinges about the rich but expects the state to fund his last years in some codgers' hotel so that he can pass on his money to his children. But worst of all you're a bully who cannot enter a debate without trying to impose his brand of supercilious vituperation on anyone whose opinion differs from his. Your arrogance knows no bounds yet, as I've shown, you're no more than a poorly-educated and not very bright browbeater.

pelmetman - 2019-06-26 10:39 PM

I have also questioned your sanity like Funster John. Like him, not in a nasty way because it is possibly a medical problem still undiagnosed. Of course you could be some kind of sadist who gets a high by being villified and abused. Whatever the cause, you are not the average motorhome owner. I mean, who else has a visit to North Korea on his/her bucket list? 8-) I have spent time in a country serviced by a Marxist Government and seen the neglect, abuse and devastation to the infrastructure and people. Oh, did I mention there was also a Civil War going on as well. Perhaps the population were not keen on Marxism and its effects. ;-)

I wonder if Bullet can list examples of Communist states that are thriving without resorting to capitalism? >:-) ............

Of course he can't. There have never been any. This is what's puzzling about about the kind of socialism favoured by Corbyn and McDonnell. Everywhere it's been tried it's failed. It starts with slogans such as 'For the many, not the few' and ends with labour camps and mass starvation. But they will tell you that that's because it really wasn't socialism and wasn't done properly and will work next time - but it never does!

The only so-called socialist countries where the standard of living for the masses has improved are those which have embraced capitalism, such as China and Vietnam. Bulletguy and his fellow travellers would rather see everyone poor than allow a few to get rich. They don't care about the masses, they just hate those whom they see as privileged.

Nevertheless, he's so clever that I'm sure he'll soon come along with a list of socialist countries whose citizens enjoy the same standard of living as in the capitalist democracies. And I mean real socialist countries, not dirigiste economies such as France. I await with baited breath!

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 10:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 9:41 PM

Well, my apologies for not coming back earlier but, unlike you, my life does not consist of just this forum.

Yet in the space of barely more than a day as a parachute poster you bang off eighteen posts of frothing rage. *-)

The only person who needs to wind his neck in is you. You don't even recognise the schoolyard bullying tactics that you continually use. Half of the posts that you make are designed to insult, denigrate and even lie about a person's abilities and character.

We can start with this very thread and its title and your opening post: 'Bonkers Brexit MEP' and 'Moaning now about her locker at the EP being too high for her to reach. Never occurred to the dense dumbo to swap lockers with that lanky whiner Announcyarter Smugg.'

Lanky whiner? Dense dumbo? Both of these women have an IQ forty points higher than yours! And what does their appearance have to do with their abilities? Lanky whiner? You sexist pig.

If that's the best you can muster up to qualify for "disgusting bullying", then you've led more of a sheltered snowflake life i ever imagined possible! *-)

Then your comments about Jacob Rees Mogg. He's a practising Roman Catholic and is against abortion. He also doesn't support same-sex marriage. These are views shared by millions of people the world over but because you don't agree with him, he's a 'knuckle dragging bigot'.

He's opposed to abortion in all circumstances which includes rape and even incestual rape. He's openly said so on tv interviews. Sorry but that's totally off the scale in my opinion and set back in the dark ages.

He's entitled to his views just as i am mine even though you only 'allow' right wing views, but that is wholly unacceptable in this day and age for any sane minded person to uphold yet you laud him as 'decent' and 'civilised'. How the hell is applauding someone who opposes abortion from rape or incestual rape 'decent and civilised'??

As for 'venom, hatred, and arrogance', you've certainly poured plenty of that out on here within a matter of hours of you coming on here swaggering around and i suggest you take a good read of the forums posting standards, most of which you've blatantly disregarded in a red mist rage to mount a vengeful vitriolic attack solely against me for daring to hold a differing opinion or even a missed apostrophe FFS! You are not here for debate....you demand total control and subservience. Not just 'grammar police' but 'thought police' too, determined to control every facet of a society you rail against.

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 11:11 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-26 10:39 PM

Bulletguy and his fellow travellers would rather see everyone poor than allow a few to get rich. They don't care about the masses, they just hate those whom they see as privileged.

That's funny coming from a Brexiter whose just voted to make all of us less well off......all except the disaster capitalists chomping at the bit for a no deal Brexit rubbing their hands with glee as the country goes to hell in a handbasket and their offshore accounts overflow. And just one of the many reasons i voted Remain was because i do care about 'the masses'....not just myself or the few. I haven't seem much 'caring for the masses' from Brexiters up to now. Quite what you and other fellow Brexiters believe Brexit is going to do for you, none so far have been able to give a credible answer to that which has been asked on many forums. It seems promises of unicorns are enough.

As the worlds *supposed* fifth wealthiest nation, perhaps you'd care to explain how your capitalism plunged 14 million of it's citizens including 4.5 million children into a life of poverty, which a study by Social Metrics Commission found? The proliferation of food banks (your Tory chums have been slow to privatise that yet), used by people in work but barely managing not to mention those severely punished by the harshness of the UC trap. Many on irregular income or zero hour contracts propped up by a system which came in for harsh criticism by UN Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, Prof. Philip Alston who gave a damning report, "British compassion for those who are suffering has been replaced by a punitive, mean-spirited, and often callous approach apparently designed to instill discipline where it is least useful, to impose a rigid order on the lives of those least capable of coping with today’s world. The cause was the government's "ideological" decision to dismantle the social safety net and focus on work as the solution to poverty.

"The bottom line is that much of the glue that has held British society together since the Second World War has been deliberately removed and replaced with a harsh and uncaring ethos." "UK standards of well-being have descended precipitately in a remarkably short period of time, as a result of deliberate policy choices made when many other options were available."

"Ministers remain in a state of denial".

https://ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?LangID=E&NewsID=23881

Four months ago, 64 year old Stephen Smith was forced to discharge himself from hospital to fight his case at a tribunal against the DWP who had deemed him "fit for work". He suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoarthritis and an enlarged prostate.

The pictures alone are enough to tell the story. I last saw photographs like this in Nazi concentration camps.....i never expected to witness it here in the UK in 2019.

He died barely a month after these photographs were taken.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/stephen-smith-warning-doctors-dwp-16185418

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/apr/21/stephen-smith-liverpool-seriously-ill-emaciated-man-denied-benefits-dwp-dies

You're right. It is annoying how stupid public sector workers have wrongly assessed people like Mr Smith. They should be sacked immediately.

Anyway. I really enjoyed your tale about the millions of swollen-bellied children begging on the streets whilst their parents spend hours on the phone trying to upgrade their Sky TV subscription.

I have to go out for the day but if you'll be so kind as to give me the list of the socialist countries whose citizens enjoy a better standard of living than in the capitalist democracies I will gladly explain to you the difference between 'poverty' in the UK and the kind of poverty and starvation in the workers' paradises that you so admire.

Guest pelmetman
FunsterJohn - 2019-06-27 8:00 AM

You're right. It is annoying how stupid public sector workers have wrongly assessed people like Mr Smith. They should be sacked immediately.

Sadly Bullet's Communist brain cell is only capable of blaming Tories ;-) ............

He probably blames them for public sector workers stupidity (lol) .......

I wonder when he'll come up with that list of shining examples of Marxist Utopian Countries ? :-S ........

Anyway. I really enjoyed your tale about the millions of swollen-bellied children begging on the streets whilst their parents spend hours on the phone trying to upgrade their Sky TV subscription.

Your lack of human empathy is as i expected. Kick the office clerks (much easier) before looking in depth at the causation which facilitated such punitive actions and who implemented them. Prof. Philip Alston managed to though i doubt you bothered to read one word of his report. I will treat your other comment with the contempt it deserves.....'there but for the grace of God' would be something your soul would do well to dwell on....but i don't think you have one.

pelmetman - 2019-06-27 8:27 AM

Sadly Bullet's Communist brain cell is only capable of blaming Tories ;-) ............

I wonder when he'll come up with that list of shining examples of Marxist Utopian Countries ? :-S .......

I don't know why you obsess over Communism so much as they're not only supporting the party you love and paid to join, they're within it. Your idea of "utopia" is very different to mine. You want an indigenous all white and right in a country which has long been multicultural as a result of Empire building and colonialism, not to mention a democracy which you also appear to desire to subvert.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-27 1:21 PM

I wonder when he'll come up with that list of shining examples of Marxist Utopian Countries ? :-S .......

I don't know why you obsess over Communism so much as they're not only supporting the party you love and paid to join, they're within it. Your idea of "utopia" is very different to mine. You want an indigenous all white and right in a country which has long been multicultural as a result of Empire building and colonialism, not to mention a democracy which you also appear to desire to subvert.

I obsess over Communism? 8-) ..........You're the one who supports Corbyn and spends his time trawling around former Soviet countries reminiscing with locals about the "Good Ol Days" of the Gulags and secret police (lol) ..........

BTW when have I ever said I want an indigenous all white country? :-| ...........

Perhaps you could back that claim up with a bit of evidence for once????? ;-) .......

Instead of the usual Bulletsh*t *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-27 9:27 AM

I wonder when he'll come up with that list of shining examples of Marxist Utopian Countries ? :-S ........

Did you spot his list? I think I might have missed it. Surely there must be one or two countries where the system that he, Corbyn and McDonnell admire has delivered the goods? Venezuela maybe? That country went down the socialist path a few years ago. How's it doing I wonder?

Ah well, let's be patient. He's probably been busy today and I'm sure that when he gets back he'll be able to prove that socialism is the best system for providing prosperity and freedom for everyone and that he'll also give us a number of examples of where it's been applied successfully.

pelmetman - 2019-06-27 2:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-27 1:21 PM

I obsess over Communism? 8-) ..........

Yes.....when you aren't indulging your other pet phobias of Corbyn, Germany and EU. *-)

You're the one who supports Corbyn and spends his time trawling around former Soviet countries reminiscing with locals about the "Good Ol Days" of the Gulags and secret police (lol) ..........

See what i mean? Virtually every opportunity you seize on to shoehorn Corbyn in. Voting Labour doesn't necessarily mean you support that parties leader just as many Tories don't with theirs. You really need open your mind up more and get out of that rut you're stuck in like a needle on an old record. Talking of which, a little bit of real touring would open your mind up instead of sitting in that van on a field in the middle of Spain every year with your head stuck in the Daily Xenophobe. Try some culture for a change from bacon butty and burger bars and Brit boozers, the latter of which you already have here in UK 24/7. *-)

BTW when have I ever said I want an indigenous all white country? :-| ...........

Your post content in general implies that. As an example you only ever "see" criminality among foreigny type criminals and get even more excitable if they've got a brown or black skin. You never post about the same regarding white British despite it being there on a daily basis.

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-27 7:32 PM

Did you spot his list? I think I might have missed it. Surely there must be one or two countries where the system that he, Corbyn and McDonnell admire has delivered the goods? Venezuela maybe? That country went down the socialist path a few years ago. How's it doing I wonder?

Ah well, let's be patient. He's probably been busy today and I'm sure that when he gets back he'll be able to prove that socialism is the best system for providing prosperity and freedom for everyone and that he'll also give us a number of examples of where it's been applied successfully.

Capitalism exists everywhere, even in Communist countries so your point is what exactly? That it's the saviour of mankind, the path to enlightenment and Nirvana? That depends on how it's used and given the examples i quoted re. the damning report by Prof. Philip Alston which you dismissed in a disparaging fashion, for a country *supposedly* the worlds fifths wealthiest nation, it's not working too well is it? At least not for the majority.

As you apparently admire wealth and capitalism so much, take a listen sometime to what Seattle billionaire Nick Hanauer has to say about it. Many clips on YT but here is one to start with;

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-27 8:46 PM

Voting Labour doesn't necessarily mean you support that parties leader just as many Tories don't with theirs.

Is that you realizing you have backed a Loser? (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-27 9:00 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-27 7:32 PM

Capitalism exists everywhere, even in Communist countries so your point is what exactly? That it's the saviour of mankind, the path to enlightenment and Nirvana? That depends on how it's used and given the examples i quoted re. the damning report by Prof. Philip Alston which you dismissed in a disparaging fashion, for a country *supposedly* the worlds fifths wealthiest nation, it's not working too well is it? At least not for the majority.

As you apparently admire wealth and capitalism so much, take a listen sometime to what Seattle billionaire Nick Hanauer has to say about it. Many clips on YT but here is one to start with;

Perhaps you'd care to name one of those dynamic countries that follow the same Marxist dogma that Corbyn & Co espouse? ;-) ..........

Just askin >:-) ..........

Archived