We Can Learn So Much From The Glastonbury Crowd

Birdbrain

747 - 2019-07-04 1:03 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-04 8:51 AM

747 - 2019-07-03 8:15 PM

Barry, don't preach to me and the others of my generation about ecology.

The only plastic container I buy is Soda Water ... to go with my Brandy. We are not the ones wandering the streets with a plastic bottle of Supermarket water. We are not the ones discarding plastic bottles of energy drinks (the irony being that after consuming the contents, the person does not have the energy to find a bin).

By all means preach ... but don't preach to us, preach to the younger generations, the Millenials and the Snowflakes.

Now off you go son .... aaaahh, the innocence of thhe young motorhomer. *-)

Yeah Yeah, so your a greeny? Who knew? Have you got a Wigwam and can you sing and play "Blowin in the Wind"? *-)

Im not preaching to anyone. Im not particularly green myself but its stuff like this that maybe makes people think about it more thats all. Its just the same hang em high angry crowd having a pop at the happy beautiful people again. Snowflakes, Twendy wendy's etc etc.

Why not balance this discussion up and post one of Rogers posts off the Fruities. The one with 2 photos, the aftermath of Glasto and the aftermath of a Forces music festival. Then we will see who are responsible and who are not.

Hmm. you mean the one of Glasto where 200000 people attended before the clean up and the one of some Random empty field with a couple of portaloos photoshoped in? *-)

If such a festival existed in the first place I am sure the veterans would be clean and tidy though. Glasto is attended by all sorts of people of all ages and its the size of a city. Bound to be a bit of a mess but the owners seemed quite pleased with the actual lack of debris and old tents that were left this year.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-04 2:14 PM

747 - 2019-07-04 1:03 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-04 8:51 AM

747 - 2019-07-03 8:15 PM

Barry, don't preach to me and the others of my generation about ecology.

The only plastic container I buy is Soda Water ... to go with my Brandy. We are not the ones wandering the streets with a plastic bottle of Supermarket water. We are not the ones discarding plastic bottles of energy drinks (the irony being that after consuming the contents, the person does not have the energy to find a bin).

By all means preach ... but don't preach to us, preach to the younger generations, the Millenials and the Snowflakes.

Now off you go son .... aaaahh, the innocence of thhe young motorhomer. *-)

Yeah Yeah, so your a greeny? Who knew? Have you got a Wigwam and can you sing and play "Blowin in the Wind"? *-)

Im not preaching to anyone. Im not particularly green myself but its stuff like this that maybe makes people think about it more thats all. Its just the same hang em high angry crowd having a pop at the happy beautiful people again. Snowflakes, Twendy wendy's etc etc.

Why not balance this discussion up and post one of Rogers posts off the Fruities. The one with 2 photos, the aftermath of Glasto and the aftermath of a Forces music festival. Then we will see who are responsible and who are not.

Hmm. you mean the one of Glasto where 200000 people attended before the clean up and the one of some Random empty field with a couple of portaloos photoshoped in? *-)

If such a festival existed in the first place I am sure the veterans would be clean and tidy though. Glasto is attended by all sorts of people of all ages and its the size of a city. Bound to be a bit of a mess but the owners seemed quite pleased with the actual lack of debris and old tents that were left this year.

Hypocrisy from a handful of gammons bleating about Glasto whilst totally ignoring and never challenging the activities of one of the worlds worst offenders on pollution and climate change. *-)

You do realize bullyet that if you spoke like that to a real human being, you would be spending the night in A&E. You are the most obnoxious cretin I have come across in years of motorhome forums.

747 - 2019-07-04 4:19 PM

You do realize bullyet that if you spoke like that to a real human being, you would be spending the night in A&E. You are the most obnoxious cretin I have come across in years of motorhome forums.

Oh the irony. *-)

For him to speak to a real human being that would prolly mean leaving his house to make contact though ... Might happen when the family visit I suppose ... Ye prolly guna have to leave the house

Birdbrain - 2019-07-04 6:12 PM

For him to speak to a real human being that would prolly mean leaving his house to make contact though ... Might happen when the family visit I suppose ... Ye prolly guna have to leave the house

It's a small world and we all share a pastime .... just sayin'. ;-)

Archived