Electrolux fridge expert

vino

Am hoping someone can recommend a fridge expert for my temperamental

Deepfreeze/fridge circa 2002 size 1250x500

Only works on van battery and gas and after a while is exhausted and gives up - forget mains no chance

Live in the south so am flexible ! Thanks for any help

In Romsey Hants there is a great Electrolux service place, it is called Whispaire, Martin the man is a wizard, he fixed my Hymer boiler , needed a new electrical collar, and was overheating on gas and melting the casing, recently I had cause to take my now van [Chausson ] to him as I had fridge problems, he removed my fridge freezer from my van , [the fridge freezer was 14 years old ] it was Kaput and needed replacement, total cost was £1600, not cheap but hey ho that is what it cost. I strongly recommend Whispaire in Romsey.

You may not be aware but the fridge freezer will not pass through your habitation door on your van, my front passenger seat had to be removed so the fridge could be taken out of the van through the front door, I did the seat removal myself ,and the refitting to save on labour costs,easy job but the seats are very heavy.It took 2 weeks to obtain the new fridge as they are sourced from Germany now.

Archived