Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 9:01 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-08 5:45 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 5:39 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-08 5:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 5:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-08 5:13 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 12:15 PM

So lets look at Sovereignty and regulations together first.

The UK has never lost its sovereignty. We make our own laws and regulations but are also a big fish in the EU pond and surprisingly (for Brexiteers) the UK has pretty much voted for most of the stuff coming our way from Brussels.

You mean those laws that the EU laws countermand? ;-) ........

Why else would we not be allowed to kick out their murderers and thieves? *-) .......

BTW having a EU bum licker at the EU table is hardly proof that we "the general public" acquiesced to what was done in our name :-| ..........

Forget obsessing over EU law.....you need start concentrating on how you're going to continue flouting UK immigration law if and when we become 'third country' after voting to shoot yourself in the foot. (lol)

I don't flout "laws" ;-) .......I abide by them......and when Spain decides on what "laws" I should follow to stay there as a temporary resident I will B-) .......

I didn't mention Spain......it's UK Immigration you flout and IF UK becomes 'third country', then you've just tightened that noose around your neck much more. You'd best start praying for a revocation of A50. (lol)

What a desperate old moron you've become *-) ........

Not as desperate as you will be when you get caught out.....and only a moron would be stupid enough to boast about intentionally flouting UK immigration. Hypocritical too. Ending freedom of movement was one part of Brexit you voted for.......and that means the end for you.

Caught out??? :-S ........How does having to follow the rules applied to the MAJORITY OF THE WORLD who want to spend extended time in a European country get classed as being "Caught Out"???? *-) ......

P1010899.JPG.f2072d896e4ea96f99b14e0b8de003f7.JPG

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-08 5:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 4:15 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-08 2:22 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 2:59 PM

You are part of the "Brexit Cult" though. You will scrabble around trying to find arguments that still show valid reasons for Brexit but what do you come up with? Something from 2016. Well done on finding a nutty professor from 2018 though, your getting more recent! For every one person with letters behind their name that will spout pro Brexit nonsense I bet I can find you a hundred that will give you valid and sensible reasons for remaining. It is in fact YOU and the cultists that refuse to listen to reason which is why its a waste of time debating with you.

Your immigration argument is ridiculous. You seem to be saying you support freedom of movement but only for immigrants who will not commit crimes. Thankfully the facts show that crime from EU immigrants is low but all your Brexit has achieved is to actually chase away vital immigrants from the NHS and other vital sectors. You didnt bank on the silly foreigners actually having choices and choosing to turn their back on the UK. All you will leave us with is the dross and a huge black economy of illegals.

My last comments about people dying were a bit of black humour but it is actually inevitable. How many thousands died as a result of ten years of austerity? Do a little research. Austerity will be a walk in the park thanks to Brexit and of course Austerity will have to continue. Try looking a cancer patient in the eye who has just been told they are going to croak thanks to life saving Icotopes not being available because you swallowed twenty years of anti EU bile from the Daily Heil or Brexpress.

You clearly have difficulty understanding the simplest of arguments but I'll try to explain it in the easiest of terms, so here goes, try to concentrate. Of course we can't tell who will commit crimes but if they do we can throw them out, whereas now EU law protects the most vile criminals.

But what really illustrates my point about your intransigence and enormous ego is that a man makes cogent and reasonable arguments why Brexit is necessary but of course you don't agree with him so he's a 'nutty professor'. Your arrogance and superiority knows no bounds.

This is your 'nutty professor'. https://www.cass.city.ac.uk/faculties-and-research/experts/david-blake

Anyway, keep up the ludicrous scare tactics, we're all going to starve, cancer patients will die, blah stupid blah. Are cancer patients dying in civilised non-EU countries because they can't get the right treatment? I was being serious about your mental health. You are a beyond a zealot. You are the worst kind of fanatic. Please, step back and be prepared to accept that you might just be wrong. Sorry, I'm not sure why I said that. It's an impossible request. No one else is right, whatever their qualifications or experience, the great Barry, who has 'studied Brexit for three years' is the only voice that matters.

Ps I only read the Daily Telegraph. Although in your eyes that probably makes me one of your 'Nazis'.

Dont we have things called prisons? I dont think the EU says we cant lock up criminal immigrants do they? We do actually deport several thousand every year so clearly its not impossible but if they break the law then fine them or lock em up. Simple as that. I wouldnt even cite that as a reason for leaving the EU but of course its another big headline emotive vote winner isnt it? Same as fishing was.

I am always prepared to admit I am wrong but the difference between people like me and the Brexit cultists is they never will. When (not if) it all goes to rat sh1t you can bet your bottom dollar it will be anyones fault but those that voted for it or orchestrated it. It will be the EU to blame or those silly remoaners, not them.

Scare tactics? Did you google deaths from Austerity yet? Its dead easy. Just open up a google search page and type it in and press enter (you can have that bit of ICT advice for free).

I would love to be wrong and yes I have studied Brexit in detail for three years and frankly anyone that has and still thinks its the best thing for the UK is someone that really needs help, not me.

You ONLY read the Telegraph. I rest my case.

This is getting very boring. I'll start again. Of course we have prisons but we can't lock them up indefinitely. They do come out of prison eventually you know and many are recidivists but we can't deport them because of EU law. Is it sinking in yet? It shouldn't be difficult for a man who claims to have 'studied' something for three years. What did you get? A BA in Always Being Right?

Your bored! Jeesaz! *-)

We have deported over 6500 EU criminals since 2010. Its harder to deport them than a none EU criminal but it does happen clearly. Anyone who is a definite security risk can be chucked out.

Here is another way of looking at it. If we leave we lose access to all the important EU Wide security and policing databases and the European Arrest warrant. Our borders are likely to be in disarray. I reckon illegal immigrants to this country will increase as a result along with an increased illegal black economy as a result. Brexit will likely increase crimes from EU immigrants which are currently fairly low.

As I Said all you have succeeded in doing is chasing away Nurses and valuable workers. Cant remember the figures but applications from EU nurses dropped by over 90% since the referendum.

Still once Trump buys the NHS most people wont be able to afford health care so maybe we wont need as many.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 10:03 PM

We have deported over 6500 EU criminals since 2010.

Hahahahaha (lol) .............6500 in 9 years *-) ......

"More than 700 criminal notifications involving EU migrants every week, official figures suggest"

"Police notifications to other EU states, which register when their citizens are convicted, appeal convictions or breach court orders, rose from around 27,000 in 2010 to around 37,000 last year"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12160464/More-than-700-criminal-notifications-involving-EU-migrants-every-week-official-figures-suggest.html

Wake up Barry and sniff the reality >:-) .........

P1010899.JPG.9cca42f98bb31156c639216b2620c959.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-08 9:07 PM

The UK has never lost its sovereignty. We make our own laws and regulations but are also a big fish in the EU pond and surprisingly (for Brexiteers) the UK has pretty much voted for most of the stuff coming our way from Brussels.

Why else would we not be allowed to kick out their murderers and thieves? *-) .......

BTW having a EU bum licker at the EU table is hardly proof that we "the general public" acquiesced to what was done in our name :-| ..........

Forget obsessing over EU law.....you need start concentrating on how you're going to continue flouting UK immigration law if and when we become 'third country' after voting to shoot yourself in the foot. (lol)

I don't flout "laws" ;-) .......I abide by them......and when Spain decides on what "laws" I should follow to stay there as a temporary resident I will B-) .......

I didn't mention Spain......it's UK Immigration you flout and IF UK becomes 'third country', then you've just tightened that noose around your neck much more. You'd best start praying for a revocation of A50. (lol)

Not as desperate as you will be when you get caught out.....and only a moron would be stupid enough to boast about intentionally flouting UK immigration. Hypocritical too. Ending freedom of movement was one part of Brexit you voted for.......and that means the end for you.

Caught out??? :-S ........How does having to follow the rules applied to the MAJORITY OF THE WORLD who want to spend extended time in a European country get classed as being "Caught Out"???? *-) ......

It's nothing to do with "rules of the majority of the world" you dummy......it's the rules applied by the country of which a person is habitually resident in......and in your case that is UK, NOT Spain. If you wanted to come and go freely as freedom of movement always gave you then you should have voted to remain in the EU.....but you voted to leave and with that you also voted to end your own freedom of movement.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 11:21 PM

It's nothing to do with "rules of the majority of the world" you dummy......it's the rules applied by the country of which a person is habitually resident in......and in your case that is UK, NOT Spain. If you wanted to come and go freely as freedom of movement always gave you then you should have voted to remain in the EU.....but you voted to leave and with that you also voted to end your own freedom of movement.

I wonder how all those folk from South America, or Russia, or Morocco etc are able to come and go as they please as ? ;-) .............

More Loser Bulletsh*t as per usual *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-07-09 7:44 AM

I wonder how all those folk from South America, or Russia, or Morocco etc are able to come and go as they please as ? ;-) .............

Simple......two reasons; habitual residency and freedom of movement. The former you're attempting to circumvent using duplicitous methods which eventually will get you into trouble with the Spanish authorities, the latter you voted to put an end to making the previously loosely controlled '3 month rule', a certainty to be enforced if and/or when the UK becomes 'third country' status.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-09 2:19 PM

Simple......two reasons; habitual residency and freedom of movement. The former you're attempting to circumvent using duplicitous methods which eventually will get you into trouble with the Spanish authorities, the latter you voted to put an end to making the previously loosely controlled '3 month rule', a certainty to be enforced if and/or when the UK becomes 'third country' status.

You don't arf spout some tosh Bullet *-) .........

Types of residence permit in Spain

There are different types of residence permits in Spain:

Temporary residence permit: Temporary residence permit is authorizing a stay in Spain for a period longer than 90 days and shorter than five years. Authorizations for a period not exceeding five years may be renewed regularly, at the request of the person concerned, depending on the circumstances leading to their issuance. How to get a temporary residence permit?

****Initial authorization for temporary residence not involving a work permit shall be granted to foreigners who have sufficient means of subsistence for themselves and, if applicable, for their family members.****

Current regulations set forth the procedure and requirements for obtaining a Spain residence permit and authorization for work in Spain in order to engage in gainful activity as a self-employed or as an employee. This permit can also be applied for by foreigners who having previously lived in Spain, do not need to meet the requirements needed to obtain a permanent residence permit.

https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-spain/temporary-residence-permit/

pelmetman - 2019-07-09 3:12 PM

Types of residence permit in Spain.......blah blah

You're getting desperate. You are not Spanish resident at all and never have been and you've totally overlooked the fact once UK becomes 'third country' status, you've just made it all the more difficult for you as an overstayer outside the UK, all the more difficult to get back in at UK immigration. Effectively you will be making yourself an illegal....poetic justice.

There are thousands of Brit immigrants living in Spain, France, Germany etc as legal residents who pay their taxes and health insurance there as they have no right of access to the NHS service. They were aware when applying for residency of forfeiting that so made the correct provisions. They are also aware of the few British like you who give them a bad name as they know you're not fully complying with Spanish laws, but using a variety of dodges. Take a look on any European forums and you will find threads discussing exactly this subject.

You voted to end your freedom of movement and can't now say you want Brexit...but with FoM for yourself.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-09 4:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-09 3:12 PM

Types of residence permit in Spain.......blah blah

You're getting desperate. You are not Spanish resident at all and never have been and you've totally overlooked the fact once UK becomes 'third country' status, you've just made it all the more difficult for you as an overstayer outside the UK, all the more difficult to get back in at UK immigration. Effectively you will be making yourself an illegal....poetic justice.

There are thousands of Brit immigrants living in Spain, France, Germany etc as legal residents who pay their taxes and health insurance there as they have no right of access to the NHS service. They were aware when applying for residency of forfeiting that so made the correct provisions. They are also aware of the few British like you who give them a bad name as they know you're not fully complying with Spanish laws, but using a variety of dodges. Take a look on any European forums and you will find threads discussing exactly this subject.

You voted to end your freedom of movement and can't now say you want Brexit...but with FoM for yourself.

Correct I'm not a "Temporary" resident of Spain .....YET ;-) ..........

Because we haven't left......YET :D ........

Dont you actually have to have an address in Spain to become even a temporary resident? Im not sure driving around in a campervan or caravan counts even if you do stay in the same place for months on end. I am sure you will probably "get away with it" in Spain Dave unless Spanish plod is a bit bored and fancies pulling you over on your way home but I think this is where you might come unstuck on your way back either at ports or once back in the UK even. Who knows what "The new order" in the UK (which you merrily support) will have in mind for Brits who flit around that dastardly Europe for more than their "allowed" 90 days at a time?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-10 10:40 AM

Dont you actually have to have an address in Spain to become even a temporary resident?

Yes we do have a address on a campsite in Spain ;-) ........

As we spend more time "Stationary" there than anywhere in Europe or the UK B-) ......

I also have a NIE number and I'm on the local padron which is a requirement for temporary residency ;-) .......

BTW I didn't bother to get them for Brexit .......

P1010899.JPG.5cceb2aad4fa6ec37f329c10519c124a.JPG

Archived