Sickening Police Attack

Birdbrain

747 - 2019-08-12 7:44 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-12 6:48 PM

John52 - 2019-08-12 7:35 PM

747 - 2019-08-09 12:57 PM

John52 - 2019-08-09 6:48 AM

Really good series on BBC3 at the moment by the way - its called 'Canny Cops'

Set in old mining villages on the North East Coast where coal mining has been replaced by drug dealing.

And, of course, there aren't enough coppers to deal with it.

As a long term resident said to me - when the miners strike was on there was no crime and we didn't need the police but there were hundreds of coppers here every day. Now we need them and don't see them.

You moron. >:-)

You have just labelled the population of a whole section of England as drug dealers. I suppose there are no drug dealers in Scotland, even though that particular issue was aired on national TV just a couple of weeks ago as being some of the worst areas in the UK. At least I can recognise that it is just a tiny minority involved in the business and you are not all into drugs .... although you seem to be taking something that slows down the brain and speeds up the gob. *-)

Nope.

I simply said coal mining has been replaced by drug dealing.

I'll try and put it more simply for you..

Coal mining has finished.

Drug dealing has started.

Is that any clearer to you :$

You were clear the first time. Drug dealing has replaced mining. Ergo the miners are now drug dealers.

Is English not your first language?

English is his second language ...

... Rubbish is his first. :-D

;-) That is so racist ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-12 9:32 PM

I'm intrigued, where you guys (Frumster John, Tweetiepie, 737max) all bullied when at school, or were you the bullies?

I bet you were teachers pet ;-) ........Sucking up to all those rabid lefties :D .........

P1010899.JPG.59a58a69dc0dbf1a7f6702d573ac4bbc.JPG

Archived