Bet Old Bill Clinton Sleeps Easier Tonight

Birdbrain

Why the fcuk is all things American dominating our new FFS? I didnt even know who this bloke was when it was suddenly announced in a news flash on the news yesterday. If we are going to be Americas little poodle in the future can they not just feck off for a bit? Why does everything that happens in America have to be big news here? Just go away!

I know you'll fancy Hillary more , prolly even Bill but doesnt Ivanka look well hot on that pic ... both her and POTUS Trump are stunners aren't they ... Bill by the way did not have sexual relations with that woman Monica , his semen just somehow rubbed off his desk onto her dress ... Lordy

Birdbrain - 2019-08-11 5:31 PM

I know you'll fancy Hillary more , prolly even Bill but doesnt Ivanka look well hot on that pic ... both her and POTUS Trump are stunners aren't they ... Bill by the way did not have sexual relations with that woman Monica , his semen just somehow rubbed off his desk onto her dress ... Lordy

Except it's not Ivanka, you know if you're going to be a superfan for Trumpy you need to do more homework.

And you do realise that it was Epstein introduced Melania to Trump? Just sayin......

Fast Pat - 2019-08-11 6:02 PM

Except it's not Ivanka, you know if you're going to be a superfan for Trumpy you need to do more homework.

I know you wear hate specs that cloud your judgement on everything but if you seriously believe the beautiful lady to the right isnt FLOTUS then your more of a twerp than I thought ... Rub your eyes crying boy and take another look if you can take your eyes off Bill for a second

Birdbrain - 2019-08-11 6:11 PM

I know you wear hate specs that cloud your judgement on everything but if you seriously believe the beautiful lady to the right isnt FLOTUS then your more of a twerp than I thought ... Rub your eyes crying boy and take another look if you can take your eyes off Bill for a second

I look to a more informed source https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

And as I said earlier you do realise that Epstein introduced Melania to Trump?

Fast Pat - 2019-08-11 6:13 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-11 6:11 PM

I look to a more informed source https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

And as I said earlier you do realise that Epstein introduced Melania to Trump?

Watch what I do here ... Watch ... I made a mistake and you sir are quite right for some strange reason I said Ivanka instead of Melania so I owe you a drink ... You see how easy it is to admit your wrong ... As for who introduced who to who what has that got to do with anything ??? Please tell

Archived