Allan Evans - aandncaravanservices.co.uk/

arthur49

Very sad news :'( Allan was a great bloke who helped many of us out with our often mysterious electrical issues. He had extensive knowledge of the electrical workings in motorhomes and did not hesitate to help others out and share his knowledge on this forum and via his website. Condolences to Allan's family. RIP Allan and thank you.

One of the good guys, a sad loss to motorhomers, and a tragedy for his family.

I visit many Motorhome fora each day, being retired and a bit of an anorak. You soon get to know who the true experts in their field are. They stand head and shoulders above those who post well intentioned advice which can have varying levels of accuracy. I could post a list of usernames of people whose contributions I actively seek out, but I am sure we could agree Alan was top of the list.

His website shows his interest in his field of excellence. The amount of time and effort put into the articles and his crusade for factual information really are inspiring. I do hope the level of customer service that his company gave is rewarded with a continual stream of business from ordinary motorhomers like ourselves who rely on the honesty and integrity of firms like his.

I have made a small donation to the fund for his children, but I sincerely wish I didn’t have to.

A reminder to us to get out and make best use of the unknown amount of the time we have to enjoy our hobby and life.

Davy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived