More Brexit Bad News

Birdbrain

Bulletguy - 2019-08-24 10:44 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-24 8:42 PM

It wasn't an 'historical fact' as you're now squirmingly trying to claim.

Yes it damn well was and still is.

Your exact words were :

'Where was the US when UK declared war in 1939? Nowhere to be seen for two years....but Canada, France, Poland etc was in from the beginning.'

December 11th 1941 so two years, three months and five days later to be precise.

A historical FACT fgs.

I don't need help.

Yeah you do.... an anger management course would be a start but you need much more than that.

Even more proof of your utter dimwittedness. I'm going to try to explain this again in the simplest of terms. Now please, try to concentrate.

You said that all you did was state the historical fact that the US didn't declare war immediately.

I said that you didn't. I said that what you actually did was ask the question of why the US didn't declare war, and even suggested that because France and Poland did, and that wasn't even true, Poland was invaded, that the US should also have done. Yes, really!

I never denied the historical fact that the US did not declare war until two years later. I said that you did not state an historical fact, you asked a question about that fact.

I hope that is in language that's simple enough to understand.

The one fact from all this is that your hatred of the US caused this ludicrous and unintelligent assessment of the US's decision as to whether or not to declare war in 1939.

And you still can't give me a reason why it should have declared war. Stop whilst you're losing for God's sake.

747 - 2019-08-25 12:56 AM

Our left-leaning friend (and staunch Communist) Bulletlie has conveniently omitted the fact that Stalin did a deal with Hitler to carve up Poland between them. Stalin then proceeded with a pogrom to wipe out the intelligentsia. ie Army Officers, Teachers etc while Hitler concentrated on the Jews.

So I suppose he sees that as bad news and good news. 8-)

See my last post to him. It's clear that his biggest problem is that he's actually not very bright. This, coupled with a visceral hatred of capitalism and, in particular, the USA, makes for a toxic combination.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-24 11:01 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-24 5:20 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-24 5:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-24 3:06 PM

Its really great news isnt it and the haters will welcome it surely as the doubts and fears they had were really just 3 years of silly childish fretting and bed wetting ... https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/scott-morrison-targets-postbrexit-trade-deal-with-boris-johnson/news-story/669f41c6690b3be93f476de0ad34a502 ... Strewth

Cant read that as its subscriber only but it is good news that Australia wants to do a deal with us. Only 700 to go then

We have a lot of deals to do when you realise just what we have as EU members. How are the roll overs going? Dont these trade deals take years?

700?????? :-S ...........

Last time I looked there was only a 195 countries in the world (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Damn you Remoaners are thick as mince >:-) ............

Read the stuff on the pretty picture I posted above. There are hundreds of treaties and agreements we have as members of the EU with many countries, its not just one simple deal per country. Then again thats all detail which is something you Brexiteers just dont do.

So why are you bothered by just one ickle EU deal? :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-08-24 11:56 PM

Our left-leaning friend (and staunch Communist) Bulletlie has conveniently omitted the fact that Stalin did a deal with Hitler to carve up Poland between them. Stalin then proceeded with a pogrom to wipe out the intelligentsia. ie Army Officers, Teachers etc while Hitler concentrated on the Jews.

So I suppose he sees that as bad news and good news. 8-)

According to Bullet Communists can do no wrong :-| ..............

He prolly thinks Pol Pot was a victim of fake news *-) ...........

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-24 5:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-24 6:08 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-24 2:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-24 2:54 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-24 12:04 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-24 10:57 AM

Great! A country whose entire population is just double that of London. Slow hand clap icon required.

So what about the USA? ;-) ..........where we are now at the front of the queue.......... in front of the EU >:-) ......

The EU is a trading bloc of 447 million citizens (without UK). The UK just 66 million....a corner shop by comparison.

Where was the US when UK declared war in 1939? Nowhere to be seen for two years....but Canada, France, Poland etc was in from the beginning.

You probably think the orange man dreamed up the "America First" soundbite too.....he didn't. It's been around since 1st ww and it's history is not so pretty as perhaps you'd like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

Your comment about the US not joining the war originally is the most unintelligent you've ever made, and that's saying something.

Why should the US have joined then? It wasn't their war and they hadn't yet been attacked by an Axis country. When they did join they and their enormous sacrifices helped us to win. Without them the Russians would have steamrollered to Paris.

Tit.....neither was it South Africas war, Nepal, Bahrain, or Oman none of whom had been attacked or invaded, all of whom declared war the same time as UK.

But the most idiotic comment was comparing the US to Canada, France and Poland.

History lesson for you - Canada was a member of the British Commonwealth.

History lesson for you too - was France or Poland a member of the British Commonwealth? Nope, thought not. Just another of your idiotic diversions when you knew full well the point being made. *-)

You really must hate the US to write such nonsense.

You must really hate our European allies to write such utter tripe.

Are you on something? Your answers get even more imbecilic. No, France and Poland weren't in the Commonwealth. Poland just happened to have been invaded by Germany and France was next door, not 3000 miles away and knew they'd be next. Even someone as dumb as you obviously are must be able to work out that's the reason they were at war!

South Africa was in the Commonwealth and other countries had treaties with Britain and long-standing links, Nepal is a perfect example. Have you heard of the Ghurka regiments in the army?

However, you criticise the USA for not joining the war immediately and I ask again, why should it?

Oh, silly me, Bahrain decided to join the war so that means that the US must also join.

There are times when I marvel at your utter stupidity. You let your hatred for individuals and even countries override any logic or sense.

Instead of moaning about the US in WW11 you should be thanking it for supplying us with food and materials and ultimately helping us to defeat the Nazis.

The US lost over 400,000 men, which was more than the UK, despite them entering the war later.

Have some respect and gratitude for their sacrifice.

In crater near where I live someone leaves a poppy wreath where a flying fortress crew never quiet made it home. Each year I give thanks to the brave airmen who gave the ultimate sacrifice so that I and others could remain free. Anyone who denigrates the sacrifice made by the USA is beneath contept. (!)

teflon2 - 2019-08-25 8:30 PM

Anyone who denigrates the sacrifice made by the USA is beneath contept. (!)

Obviously you're aiming this at me so where is the 'denigration of sacrifice made'? Stating a fact is not 'denigrating'. Don't be misled by the rants of that arrogant overblown sanctimonious twerp on a pedantry trip.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-25 10:13 PM

Don't be misled by the rants of that arrogant overblown sanctimonious twerp on a pedantry trip.

Did Bullet just tripe that??? 8-) ............

He did ......didn't he (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived