A Coalition of Wreckers?

StuartO

Bulletguy - 2019-08-28 6:25 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-28 5:42 PM

Im not. Im actually with Stuart on this one. I think it will be good spectator stuff. I think its time for the remainers to back off. I still think its bat sh1t crazy bonkers and will continue to highlight that but whatever happens next it needs to be the sole responsibility of the Brexiteers and those that still support it. You can then of course take all the glory if its a massive success or of course if its not, all the blame.

Dream on Barry......Brexiters will never accept blame when they've never shown any accountability! Anything which goes wrong will always be someone elses fault.

They can try but they wont get away with it. It will be somewhat delicious watching the worm slowly turn once the faithful finally realise they have been had and the arse falls out of their world. Its just a pity they have been unable to accept that in time to stop the entire sh1tfest.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-28 8:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-28 6:28 PM

Im not. Im actually with Stuart on this one. I think it will be good spectator stuff. I think its time for the remainers to back off. I still think its bat sh1t crazy bonkers and will continue to highlight that but whatever happens next it needs to be the sole responsibility of the Brexiteers and those that still support it. You can then of course take all the glory if its a massive success or of course if its not, all the blame.

Dream on Barry......Brexiters will never accept blame when they've never shown any accountability! Anything which goes wrong will always be someone elses fault.

Blame??? :-S ........

Yes, you're going to be held to account. You ran scared when i challenged you to personally stand in Swindon town centre telling the locals there, particularly Honda employees, how much better off they are all going to be from Brexit.

More Bulletsh*t *-) ...........

So where is Honda relocating in the EU? ;-) ................

Japan >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

And look at the damage you've already caused.

Damage? :-S ................The only damage is to LOSERS ego's (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Barryd999 - 2019-08-29 8:01 AM

They can try but they wont get away with it. It will be somewhat delicious watching the worm slowly turn once the faithful finally realise they have been had and the arse falls out of their world. Its just a pity they have been unable to accept that in time to stop the entire sh1tfest.

Reading comments from Brexiteers (not all openly admit they are but its easy to tell) through other forums, i'd say the extremists are now in a very small minority (how many on here?...3 at most) as most Brexiteers realise they haven't got what they thought they would and been sold a pig in a poke. Even a Brexit voting MP talking on R2 news yesterday said how he was not happy with Johnsons action of prorogue as it went against the entire concept of democracy.

pelmetman - 2019-08-29 8:08 AM

Yes, you're going to be held to account. You ran scared when i challenged you to personally stand in Swindon town centre telling the locals there, particularly Honda employees, how much better off they are all going to be from Brexit.

Yes Japan......which has FTA's with the EU we once had which your stupidity binned. We've gone through all this with you so many times before but you're so dim and thick as mince it doesn't sink in your skull. Why else is arch pro-Brexiteer Dyson building his electric car in Singapore and not UK? FTA's......got it now dummy?

So when are you going to go to Swindon telling the locals there, particularly Honda employees, how much better off they are all going to be from Brexit? You went very shy on answering that......can't think why.

jumpstart - 2019-08-29 4:34 PM

We’ll be 13billion a year better off.

Hmm. Besides that not being the true figure we actually end up paying (I think its more like 8 billion) we would only be better off if we dont lose more than that off our economy, trade etc as a result of leaving. Last time I looked we had lost £66 Billion off the economy since the referendum and we havent even left yet.

Think of it as putting fifty quid in a fruit machine and winning a tenner. you havent won a tenner, you have lost forty quid.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-29 8:51 PM

Hmm. Besides that not being the true figure we actually end up paying (I think its more like 8 billion) we would only be better off if we dont lose more than that off our economy, trade etc as a result of leaving. Last time I looked we had lost £66 Billion off the economy since the referendum and we havent even left yet.

Think of it as putting fifty quid in a fruit machine and winning a tenner. you havent won a tenner, you have lost forty quid.

A report by Goldman Sachs in April put it at £87 billion 2.4% of GDP which would fall to 5.5% in no deal. This lunacy has cost more than double the amount per week of our EU member fee and trashed the economy for many years to come yet last year mad May declared "austerity is over". Idiots. *-)

https://economia.icaew.com/news/april-2019/brexit-costs-uk-600m-a-week

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-29 3:20 PM

Yes Japan......which has FTA's with the EU we once had which your stupidity binned. We've gone through all this with you so many times before but you're so dim and thick as mince it doesn't sink in your skull. Why else is arch pro-Brexiteer Dyson building his electric car in Singapore and not UK? FTA's......got it now dummy?

So when are you going to go to Swindon telling the locals there, particularly Honda employees, how much better off they are all going to be from Brexit? You went very shy on answering that......can't think why.

Damn your thick Bullet *-) ..........

It's the EU that screwed the Honda workers by doing the FTA with Japan :-| ..........

If it was because of Brexit they'd be relocating to the EU wouldn't they you IDIOT >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-08-29 10:46 PM

It's the EU that screwed the Honda workers by doing the FTA with Japan :-| ..........

If it was because of Brexit they'd be relocating to the EU wouldn't they you IDIOT >:-) ........

Did you think before you wrote any of that guff? I know you have a reputation for coming out with some tripe and codswallop but that ranks as the battiest yet.

The FTA's Japan has with the EU......guess who else once had 'em? Yep that's right....we did, but you plonkers binned 'em with your batsh1t barmy Brexsh1t of "easiest deal in history" and the growing uncertainty surrounding the mess you created, so companies such as Honda simply upped sticks and left to where they already had a guaranteed security of retaining those fta's enabling them to continue production. UK could not guarantee that due to Brexit and a production business cannot operate like that. You Brexit voters "screwed Honda workers etc over".....not EU but we see this all the time from you lot....."it's nothing to do with Brexit....not our fault....it's the EU" You've got to start taking accountability for your insane actions and stop the incessant the blame shifting.

The other essential, in particular with the automotive industry is the JIT supplies which Brexit also looks very likely to screw up and only the other evening BBC4 screened a two part documentary on the Mini line at Oxford. Originally filmed in 2015 so pre-batty Brexit ref it showed very clearly the huge importance of JIT......literally everything has to be delivered JIT to enable production flow. BMW have said they may well be forced to close the Cowley Mini plant which would put 4,500 out of work....but you lot don't give a fig and as usual will blame the EU.

A company doesn't have to "relocate to an EU country".......it can relocate itself anywhere in the world as Honda, and Dyson (you forgot about him didn't you...awkward for you i know), has shown. All they want is access to the EU market and the ability to continue JIT production. Brexit UK cannot offer that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 12:52 AM

Did you think before you wrote any of that guff? I know you have a reputation for coming out with some tripe and codswallop but that ranks as the battiest yet.

The FTA's Japan has with the EU......guess who else once had 'em? Yep that's right....we did, but you plonkers binned 'em with your batsh1t barmy Brexsh1t of "easiest deal in history" and the growing uncertainty surrounding the mess you created, so companies such as Honda simply upped sticks and left to where they already had a guaranteed security of retaining those fta's enabling them to continue production. UK could not guarantee that due to Brexit and a production business cannot operate like that. You Brexit voters "screwed Honda workers etc over".....not EU but we see this all the time from you lot....."it's nothing to do with Brexit....not our fault....it's the EU" You've got to start taking accountability for your insane actions and stop the incessant the blame shifting.

The other essential, in particular with the automotive industry is the JIT supplies which Brexit also looks very likely to screw up and only the other evening BBC4 screened a two part documentary on the Mini line at Oxford. Originally filmed in 2015 so pre-batty Brexit ref it showed very clearly the huge importance of JIT......literally everything has to be delivered JIT to enable production flow. BMW have said they may well be forced to close the Cowley Mini plant which would put 4,500 out of work....but you lot don't give a fig and as usual will blame the EU.

A company doesn't have to "relocate to an EU country".......it can relocate itself anywhere in the world as Honda, and Dyson (you forgot about him didn't you...awkward for you i know), has shown. All they want is access to the EU market and the ability to continue JIT production. Brexit UK cannot offer that.

Idiot *-) .............

"Japanese carmaker giant Honda has announced that it will cease the production of Civic sedan model vehicles at its Turkey plant while closing the Swindon factory in the U.K. as part of its plans to restructure its global manufacturing network.

Honda has a plant in the in the western province of Kocaeli that commenced the production of Honda’s Civic sedan model vehicles at the end of 1997.

According to the information on the company’s website, the Kocaeli plant’s annual production capacity is 50,000 units. Honda Türkiye employs some 1,100 people.

“The global restructure will involve Honda’s automobile operations in Turkey. Honda Turkiye A.S. currently produces 38,000 units per year. The company will cease manufacturing current Civic sedan model in 2021 and intends to continue its business operations. Honda Turkiye A.S. will continue to hold constructive dialogue with Turkish stakeholders during this period,” the Japanese carmaker said in a statement on Feb. 19.

The company also said it had informed employees of its proposal to close its Swindon plant in 2021.

The plant currently produces 150,000 cars per year and employs approximately 3,500 people.

“In light of the unprecedented changes that are affecting our industry, it is vital that we accelerate our electrification strategy and restructure our global operations accordingly. As a result, we have had to take this difficult decision to consult our workforce on how we might prepare our manufacturing network for the future,” Katsushi Inoue, chief officer for European Regional Operations, said.

“This has not been taken lightly and we deeply regret how unsettling today’s announcement will be for our people,” he added."

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/honda-to-end-production-of-civic-models-at-turkey-plant-in-2021-141334

Wot?........No mention of Brexit??? 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-08-30 8:50 AM

Idiot *-) .............

Yes you are. That cut 'n paste is about Honda in Turkey and last time i looked Swindon is in UK you dummy. *-)

How many times was this pointed out to you, not only by myself but other fm's too, yet it still hasn't sunk in. Honda obviously want to continue selling here so chose their words carefully when announcing the plant closure. Employees are in no doubt at all as to where the blame is though. Stop squirming and realise you're going to be held to account for your actions of insanity which have put thousands of people out of work, many of who are going to lose more than a job, they will lose their homes.

Workers blame Brexit for demise of Honda's Swindon plant

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/18/workers-blame-brexit-for-demise-of-hondas-swindon-plant

HONDA EMPLOYEE OF 24 YEARS SUMS UP BREXIT IN FOUR ELOQUENT, FURIOUS WORDS

One employee who has worked at the Honda factory in question for 24 years was interviewed by Channel 4 News, describing the entire Brexit situation as "idiocy of epic proportions".

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/honda-brexit-employee-japan-220263

And government had been warned by businessmen from Japan.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-japan/japan-warns-on-brexit-we-cannot-continue-in-uk-without-profit-idUKKBN1FS1MJ

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 2:31 PM

Idiot *-) .............

Yes you are. That cut 'n paste is about Honda in Turkey and last time i looked Swindon is in UK you dummy. *-)

How many times was this pointed out to you, not only by myself but other fm's too, yet it still hasn't sunk in. Honda obviously want to continue selling here so chose their words carefully when announcing the plant closure. Employees are in no doubt at all as to where the blame is though. Stop squirming and realise you're going to be held to account for your actions of insanity which have put thousands of people out of work, many of who are going to lose more than a job, they will lose their homes.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/18/workers-blame-brexit-for-demise-of-hondas-swindon-plant

One employee who has worked at the Honda factory in question for 24 years was interviewed by Channel 4 News, describing the entire Brexit situation as "idiocy of epic proportions".

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-japan/japan-warns-on-brexit-we-cannot-continue-in-uk-without-profit-idUKKBN1FS1MJ

So where are they setting up the new Honda factory in the EU Dumb Dumb?????? >:-) ........

If they're not ;-) .............Why NOT Dumb Dumb????????? >:-) ..........

Because Japan now has a FTA with the EU Honda can make their motors cheaper in Asia without all the hassle of EU labor laws *-) ........

Correct Mr Pelmet. These Japanese companies are Business men first and foremost. Mr Bulletlie cannot seem to grasp that fact. Probably because he is not like us. He has spent his life as an employee and has never run a business himself.

The new breed of electric and hybrid cars put not just the UK but Europe at a disadvantage in the global automobile business. The cost of making high tech battery sets for cars will be more feasible in a low wage economy. I would guess China or one of the emerging Asian countries (Vietnam, Cambodia etc) will be a centre of manufacture. I can already buy small Li-On batteries from China at a fraction of the cost of buying one from a UK supplier.

pelmetman - 2019-08-30 7:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 2:31 PM

Idiot *-) .............

So where are they setting up the new Honda factory in the EU Dumb Dumb?????? >:-) ........

Because Japan now has a FTA with the EU Honda can make their motors cheaper in Asia without all the hassle of EU labor laws *-) ........

Jeeez.......you're like a parrot. Why do you need everything repeating back to you time and time again like a child?

A company doesn't have to "relocate to an EU country".......it can relocate itself anywhere in the world as Honda, and Dyson (you forgot about him didn't you...awkward for you i know), has shown. All they need is access to the EU market and the ability to continue JIT production. Brexit UK cannot offer that.

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-08-30 7:49 PM

Correct Mr Pelmet. These Japanese companies are Business men first and foremost. Mr Bulletlie cannot seem to grasp that fact. Probably because he is not like us. He has spent his life as an employee and has never run a business himself.

Indeed....... a lifetime on the shop floor drinking tea with Communist shop stewards is hardly conducive to broadening ones mind :D .........

Last year we paid “ 13billion “ to the Eu. We will obviously not be paying this amount each year. I would say that is a benefit.

jumpstart - 2019-08-31 1:08 PM

Last year we paid “ 13billion “ to the Eu. We will obviously not be paying this amount each year. I would say that is a benefit.

Stay away from Fruit machines.

Archived