Hymer MLi580 Air Suspension Help Please

datadezign

Hi. I am the partner of Monique who is still logged in whit a new Avatar whit 5 dogs. I will place a Avatar later. I will take over on technical. Air suspension on the rear can save your rear bumper in above thread. On AL-Ko you may Ask. And Iveco now also. Regards To Derek of Same Age.

Derek Normally whit two dogs on festivals. But have also awning tent and a rear door cover tent whit extesion. Ending up to 7.6 mtr long in total. Monique drives whit it i do the logic and she loves it. Very flexible and soft to drive. No AIR required.

Deffheads - 2019-09-16 7:10 PM

Why not fit anti skid wheels to the back of your motorhome and not worry about touching down.

I mentioned above the possibility of fitting ’skid wheels’, but (as Hans says) these are normally used on motorhomes with an AL-KO chassis - which a Mercedes-based Hymer MLi-580 does not have.

As the (poorish quality) attached image shows, it’s likely that it will be either the underside of the rear bumper-moulding that is vulnerable to grounding or (based on previous discussions) the underside of the insulated cover of the motorhome’s water tanks.

MLi-580.jpg.74388088953a4f28469481a9d89d9bcf.jpg

Yes Derek you can have a set who fit the holes on alko rear chassis. That rear can be in different heights. But not bad to try out. I had my rear bumper damaged entering farmer land downwards whit wooden plates flipping up. And lost also my waste drain tank valve piping. And small bends on the rear alko Traverse.. Which sits 35 cm travel ride height. That was my former Burstner Aviano.

Archived