Boris Johnson’s £100m no-deal Brexit advertising drive run by US-owned firms

Fast Pat

747 - 2019-09-04 8:13 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-03 9:13 PM

jumpstart - 2019-09-03 6:13 PM

Assume your going to vote Labour then.

Why would you assume that? Are you taking the Pish?

C'mon Barry, answer the question.

Who will you vote for?

Dunno. I voted LibDems in the EU elections but as you will probably know they would never do well here in a general election so my vote would probably be wasted. Will have to see what pans out. Its a difficult one as I know my Labour MP personally and she is great but Corbyn FFS!

Barryd999 - 2019-09-04 9:24 AM

Who will you vote for?

Dunno. I voted LibDems in the EU elections but as you will probably know they would never do well here in a general election so my vote would probably be wasted. Will have to see what pans out. Its a difficult one as I know my Labour MP personally and she is great but Corbyn FFS!

My MP is Bill Cash. :-( We have nothing in common!

A recent local election was a laugh though. A Tory hopeful wrote of how she was going to ban the "convoys of HGV's using the village as a rat run". I'd never read such a load of utter bollox as in the 25 years i've lived here i'd only ever seen a couple. Then i found she didn't even live in the damn village so i fired off an email to her suggesting if she really had the interests of the village at heart, she could start by sorting out the "school run" and stop parents cluttering up the only exit road. Make 'em park further away and walk their little snowflakes.

She emailed back; "i don't think that would be a vote winner" *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 12:14 PM

Who will you vote for?

A recent local election was a laugh though. A Tory hopeful wrote of how she was going to ban the "convoys of HGV's using the village as a rat run". I'd never read such a load of utter bollox as in the 25 years i've lived here i'd only ever seen a couple. Then i found she didn't even live in the damn village so i fired off an email to her suggesting if she really had the interests of the village at heart, she could start by sorting out the "school run" and stop parents cluttering up the only exit road. Make 'em park further away and walk their little snowflakes.

My MP (Helen Goodman) is a brave lady really as she covers Bishop Auckland town which is a leave town but she has been quite vocal against Brexit. She got her windows put through recently in her surgery office and two low lifes were caught and prosecuted for it. Some of the abuse she has had is frankly disgusting. Same goes for nearby Phil Wilson (Sedgefield) Its a tricky one for her as she is surrounded by Brexiteers. She only got a 1.2% majority in the last election and Bishop was 60% leave.

Both good politicians that do a lot of good in the communities.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-04 12:29 PM

Who will you vote for?

My MP (Helen Goodman) is a brave lady really as she covers Bishop Auckland town which is a leave town but she has been quite vocal against Brexit. She got her windows put through recently in her surgery office and two low lifes were caught and prosecuted for it. Some of the abuse she has had is frankly disgusting. Same goes for nearby Phil Wilson (Sedgefield) Its a tricky one for her as she is surrounded by Brexiteers. She only got a 1.2% majority in the last election and Bishop was 60% leave.

How is a politician who ignores the expressed will of the majority of their constituents a good MP??? 8-) .....

Sounds like a happy hunting ground for Farage >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 3:27 PM

Who will you vote for?

How is a politician who ignores the expressed will of the majority of their constituents a good MP??? 8-) .....

Because she is paid to ensure whatever she supports is in the best interest of her constituents and the country not what every clown in Bishop Auckland tells her to do.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-04 5:33 PM

Who will you vote for?

Because she is paid to ensure whatever she supports is in the best interest of her constituents and the country not what every clown in Bishop Auckland tells her to do.

Typical Remoaner arrogance *-) ...........

So why should folk bother voting if who ever they elect will do what ever the f*ck they want????? :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 9:00 PM

Who will you vote for?

So why should folk bother voting if who ever they elect will do what ever the f*ck they want????? :-| .......

Give us the deal that was promised then and I am sure most of these remainer MPs would back it or if your so worried about the people not having a say let them decide on the deal or no deal then.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-04 10:03 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 9:00 PM

Who will you vote for?

Give us the deal that was promised then and I am sure most of these remainer MPs would back it or if your so worried about the people not having a say let them decide on the deal or no deal then.

You mean that deal that you Remoaners have done your best to sabotage? *-) .........

When the history of Brexit is written, I reckon it will be the actions of the Loser Brigade that will actually be found to have forced us to Brexiteers to Leave with No Deal >:-) ............

Archived