Weathers changing.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 10:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-06 9:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 9:34 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-06 8:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 8:40 PM

My GP isn't being pedantic at all. She's simply abiding by the NHS GMSC regulations, the nature of which have been made very clear to me from the DoH since i questioned it through my MP.

And YOU were not being pedantic by involving your MP??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

That's an MP's job. He looked into the questions i put to him and confirmed via the DoH what my GP said is a fact.

By editing out the rest of my post also confirms what i'd believed all along you've been doing.

I can see why you never got off the shop floor :D ..........and why you have a massive chip on your left shoulder *-) ..........

Did your school reports often say ......Lacks imagination? ;-) ........

What on earth are you on about? Are you drunk again because you're spouting utter nonsensical drivel now you've been boxed and run out of excuses. *-)

Yep ......deffo lacks imagination :D .........

Conrad - 2019-09-09 8:22 PM

Just a tip, Pelmetman. Read the news. You may like to consider changing your signature strapline, as 31 October is now looking like just being another halloween, except you'll have egg on your face.

He's currently drowning his sorrows in an alcohol fueled haze somewhere on a carpark! (lol)

Guest pelmetman

Just a tip, Pelmetman. Read the news. You may like to consider changing your signature strapline, as 31 October is now looking like just being another halloween, except you'll have egg on your face.

I can change the date ;-) ...........Can you Losers change our minds? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-09 9:17 PM

He's currently drowning his sorrows in an alcohol fueled haze somewhere on a carpark! (lol)

I doubt the Camping & Caravan Club would appreciate you calling their site a "car park" 8-) .......

Have to say this is the second of their sites we've been on in the last 2 weeks and I'm very impressed B-) ....

Excellent facilities and without the CC jobsworth wardens :D ........

I was even allowed to pitch how I like on my pitch ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-10 9:11 AM

I doubt the Camping & Caravan Club would appreciate you calling their site a "car park" 8-) .......

Have to say this is the second of their sites we've been on in the last 2 weeks and I'm very impressed B-) ....

They let you on a C&CC site? 8-)

Standards are slipping!

2082870255_davecaravan2(Small)(Custom).jpg.16f11802ab6f0c9fcc566ee6ffda3944.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-10 10:00 AM

Standards are slipping!

That's an old picture ;-) ..........

I've upgraded my pitch with barbed wire and "Funny looking foreigners & Remoaners Keep Out" signs >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-10 9:06 AM

I can change the date ;-) ...........Can you Losers change our minds? >:-) ..........

Just as you had to before.

LMFAO.gif.f7948311fd3660626c136c102fd4ebe4.gif

Barryd999 - 2019-09-10 10:00 AM

Standards are slipping!

That looks a bit too modern and upmarket for Pelmets tub though the bloke bears a slight resemblance.....just needs the beer belly and union jack shorts adding. You forgot the English flag though.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-10 5:35 PM

Fixed complete with personal flying Boris Blimp with £350m Brext bus T shirt.

Yeah thats more Pelmety. I imagine once on that Spanish field he registers as his "address", the banners also go up...."foreigners go home" and "end freedom of movement...(but not mine)". :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-10 5:48 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-10 5:35 PM

Fixed complete with personal flying Boris Blimp with £350m Brext bus T shirt.

Yeah thats more Pelmety. I imagine once on that Spanish field he registers as his "address", the banners also go up...."foreigners go home" and "end freedom of movement...(but not mine)". :-|

Are you referring that Spanish field that I have to book a year ahead? ;-) .........

Archived