Are they blaming Brexit?............

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-11-15 1:50 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-11-15 11:33 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-14 11:59 AM...………….Why do you keep lying and making stuff up? .

Because it's the only way he can justify to himself his deep loathing of the EU. Without the lies and fantasies, his EU-phobia would die and, a bit like his hero Farage, his life's purpose would evaporate, leaving him, er well, totally pointless! :-D

Keep on dreaming Brian :D ........

It's no dream, Dave, it's what you keep on telling us, day in, day out. You must be the only person living who believes everything Brexit central circulates, and you can't see it! All those little memes and tropes that, for some reason, all pop up in different places, at the same time, on the same topics. Not your thoughts at all, really, are they?

Brian Kirby - 2019-11-15 4:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-14 11:59 AM...………….Why do you keep lying and making stuff up? .

Because it's the only way he can justify to himself his deep loathing of the EU. Without the lies and fantasies, his EU-phobia would die and, a bit like his hero Farage, his life's purpose would evaporate, leaving him, er well, totally pointless! :-D

It's no dream, Dave, it's what you keep on telling us, day in, day out. You must be the only person living who believes everything Brexit central circulates, and you can't see it! All those little memes and tropes that, for some reason, all pop up in different places, at the same time, on the same topics. Not your thoughts at all, really, are they?

Fed to him and the acolytes by the Cummings propaganda machine which has been whirring away since pre and post referendum, now into overdrive. "Get Brexit done" and "we're taking back control".....all the usual meaningless mantras they've been brainwashed to parrot off. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-15 5:23 PM

Fed to him and the acolytes by the Cummings propaganda machine which has been whirring away since pre and post referendum, now into overdrive. "Get Brexit done" and "we're taking back control".....all the usual meaningless mantras they've been brainwashed to parrot off. *-)

So the tropes fed to you by Momentum are any different? ;-) ........

The only difference between me and you Dumb Dumb is that I'm not a LEMMING (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-15 6:51 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-15 5:23 PM

So the tropes fed to you by Momentum are any different? ;-) ........

The only difference between me and you Dumb Dumb is that I'm not a LEMMING (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I neither know of or followed any Momentum tropes so perhaps you'd care to post some up rather than making stuff up.....yet again? *-)

Lemmings have a tendency to follow each other over the cliff edge like Kamikaze pilots with their death wish to please their Leader. I have no desire for such insanity.....that's the difference between me and you.

Bulletguy - 2019-11-15 11:13 PM...………………...Lemmings have a tendency to follow each other over the cliff edge like Kamikaze pilots with their death wish to please their Leader. I have no desire for such insanity.....that's the difference between me and you.

You'd think he'd have seen that one coming, wouldn't you? Dave, seriously, don't go into politics! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-11-16 10:47 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-15 11:13 PM...………………...Lemmings have a tendency to follow each other over the cliff edge like Kamikaze pilots with their death wish to please their Leader. I have no desire for such insanity.....that's the difference between me and you.

You'd think he'd have seen that one coming, wouldn't you? Dave, seriously, don't go into politics! :-D

He scores own goals on a daily basis. :D

Birdbrain - 2019-11-16 11:15 AM

Talking of lemmings ... This one has certainly started young ... 7 years old and someones filled her head with guff ...

... How sad

Not as sad as the token teenage "Tory Boy" the Brexit Broadcasting Corporation manage to find nearly every week for Question time. I wonder where they found the one for Brighton this week. Certainly not in Brighton and Hove. Worra Wamker.

Archived