LPG - Colney M25

stevec176

Hi,

I'm going to be driving down to Portsmouth from Norwich on Friday and need to fill with gas before getting ferry to Spain. Having looked on FillLPG it shows that Sainsburys at Colney just off the M25 supply LPG. Can anyone confirm thats still true and can I access the pump with my 3mtr high motorhome. Have tried phoning but no reply

Thanks

I don't know about London Conley but the BP services on the A41 at Bourne End (Hemel Hempstead) is only a few miles off of the M25 at junction 20, will be accessible for your van and has LPG. One side of the pump is faulty and cuts off prematurely but the opposite side is fine. The cashiers are aware and will put you right if you use the wrong one, though for some reason seem reluctant to put a sign on the pump,

I expect you will be travelling down the A3 so the Shell stations on the A3 just south of Liphook will be the place to stop. We always use them and no access problems. Not that it effects us but it is said that the pump stops at 100 litres so the big RV going to Spain for the winter have to restart the pump!

bobalobs - 2019-09-23 12:32 PM

I expect you will be travelling down the A3 so the Shell stations on the A3 just south of Liphook will be the place to stop. We always use them and no access problems.!

Filled up there two weeks ago. LPG is being removed from Shell garages including this one, they said, shortly but they don’t know the date.

Archived