Project Unicorn

Bulletguy

747 - 2019-10-01 4:31 PM

Get your facts right Barry. The increase to £10.50 is over a 5 year period. The only quick benefit is that the qualifying age limit will be dropped from 25 to 21 years of age. But you knew that didn't you. *-)

Of course I knew that. I watched it all yesterday. I just didnt think you Brexiteers did details so kept it simple for you. (lol) As I said its a "target" which means its probably a load of bollox just to win over marginals like Bishop Auckland. You watch Boris will be up there come the election promising the people all sorts of wonderful stuff to improve their lives (Well assuming Boris is still PM of course). Ill put money on it. it will probably work as well and the constituency will lose a good MP to be replaced by some pro Boris moron who will do feck all for Bishop or Teesdale.

747 - 2019-10-02 9:07 AM

Wrong again Barry. The prospective Tory candidate for Bishop Auckland was on TV yesterday. She looked and sounded very good and seemed switched on to local issues.

Is it Dehenna Davison? https://www.teesdalemercury.co.uk/news/dehenna-chosen-by-tories-to-fight-bishop-auckland-seat

I cant find any up to date info. If it is then I think she is the one who married or got engaged to some dork who is older than me. Isnt she just out of school or summat? Ok. Ill vote for her. (lol) As a pillar of the local community and country Lord I will expect to have a much closer special relationship with her than her outgoing Labour opposition MP whos name I have forgotten already. B-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-02 9:23 AM

Wrong again Barry. The prospective Tory candidate for Bishop Auckland was on TV yesterday. She looked and sounded very good and seemed switched on to local issues.

Is it Dehenna Davison? https://www.teesdalemercury.co.uk/news/dehenna-chosen-by-tories-to-fight-bishop-auckland-seat

I cant find any up to date info. If it is then I think she is the one who married or got engaged to some dork who is older than me. Isnt she just out of school or summat? Ok. Ill vote for her. (lol) As a pillar of the local community and country Lord I will expect to have a much closer special relationship with her than her outgoing Labour opposition MP whos name I have forgotten already. B-)

As I thought ;-) ............

Barry votes with his knob :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 9:48 AM

Well its important I keep up the special relationship I had with her predecessor and as a Loyal Tory I am sure she will appreciate me showing her around our beautiful region. Lunch at the Rose and Crown Romaldkirk I think or maybe Dinner at Blagraves . Boris can pay.

Car Crash on the radio. Bloody amazing Liz Truss has just said that they haven't got more than 70% of existing EU deals rolled over. We haven't been able to get a free trade agreement the same as the EU with Canada and Mexico.

But lets plough on anyway. Going to be the scariest halloween ever.

She has a resemblance to Taylor Swift, so I expect Barry to be a Tory Brexiteer once he gets a smell of her perfume. :D

I cant find any up to date info. If it is then I think she is the one who married or got engaged to some dork who is older than me. Isnt she just out of school or summat?

Even her own grandad is younger than the bloke she's married......ewww. It's to be hoped they kept Johnson away from their wedding.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/politics-student-24-set-marry-12602145

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 11:04 AM

Car Crash on the radio. Bloody amazing Liz Truss has just said that they haven't got more than 70% of existing EU deals rolled over. We haven't been able to get a free trade agreement the same as the EU with Canada and Mexico.

They're hedging their bets as they don't want to annoy the EU by doing deals before we are allowed to ;-) ..........

747 - 2019-10-02 12:37 PM

She has a resemblance to Taylor Swift, so I expect Barry to be a Tory Brexiteer once he gets a smell of her perfume. :D

By the time Ive finished with her she will be a liberal remainer. Maybe Ill buy her a blue and gold frock.

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 2:21 PM

They're hedging their bets as they don't want to annoy the EU by doing deals before we are allowed to ;-) ..........

Speaking of deals, it looks like Trump will be blocked from signing one with us if Boris does anything that threatens the GFA - you know like introduce four borders.

https://www.rte.ie/news/us/2019/1001/1079529-us-congress-gfa/

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 4:21 PM

Speaking of deals, it looks like Trump will be blocked from signing one with us if Boris does anything that threatens the GFA - you know like introduce four borders.

What border? >:-) ..........

Looks to me like Boris has sorted the EU's customs concerns B-) ........

I wonder where the Loser brigade are going to protest after we leave? :-S .......

As they'll be on their own at the NI border (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 4:29 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 4:21 PM

What border? >:-) ..........

Looks to me like Boris has sorted the EU's customs concerns B-) ........

I wonder where the Loser brigade are going to protest after we leave? :-S .......

As they'll be on their own at the NI border (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

The four new ones he has introduced today.

I have to shake my head in disbelief at those people living on the island of Ireland. All this fuss about Brexit and NI has not had a Government for about 3 years.

That's the only problem Border in Ireland, the one down the centre of the Chamber in Stormont.

Cut them in half and they will have 'Bigot' right through them. >:-(

747 - 2019-10-02 5:56 PM

I have to shake my head in disbelief at those people living on the island of Ireland. All this fuss about Brexit and NI has not had a Government for about 3 years.

That's the only problem Border in Ireland, the one down the centre of the Chamber in Stormont.

To be fair neither have we! (lol)

You cant call the shower of s**te we have had for the past three years a government. Everyone now hates each other and they can't agree on anything. The grown up ones talking sense are all remainers and or now just called traitors

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-02 6:49 PM

747 - 2019-10-02 5:56 PM

To be fair neither have we! (lol)

You cant call the shower of s**te we have had for the past three years a government. Everyone now hates each other and they can't agree on anything. The grown up ones talking sense are all remainers and or now just called traitors

What else would you call people who collude with foreign powers, to the detriment of their country? :-| ...........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 10:55 PM

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 8:42 PM

What else would you call people who collude with foreign powers, to the detriment of their country? :-| ...........

The DUP.

That's rich coming from a IRA terrorist supporter *-) ............

Archived