She's Not Just Priti

Birdbrain

(lol)

And after that we will all be given free Unicorns, magic beans and a lifetimes supply of the same loony juice that vile bint is on.

Love this. "More than 1,400 people have crossed the Channel illegally in the past 10 months, unofficial figures show. " I am the reincarnation of Jimi Hendrix you know (Unofficially).

The fatal floor in this plan apart from it just being yet another mouthpiece to keep Farage at bay is the reliance on the French to play ball. Lets see how long that lasts when we plunge their ports into chaos.

Barryd999 - 2019-10-16 9:00 PM

(lol)

And after that we will all be given free Unicorns, magic beans and a lifetimes supply of the same loony juice that vile bint is on.

Love this. "More than 1,400 people have crossed the Channel illegally in the past 10 months, unofficial figures show. " I am the reincarnation of Jimi Hendrix you know (Unofficially).

The fatal floor in this plan apart from it just being yet another mouthpiece to keep Farage at bay is the reliance on the French to play ball. Lets see how long that lasts when we plunge their ports into chaos.

Hope she's not a "vile bint" because of her colour because I cant see any other reason you'd call her that , maybe you can explain why ??? ... Given your credibility in forecasting anything your ports in chaos guff is just that and after what I saw at one port town suffering with those you gladly welcome to anywhere in the UK apart from your house and village I would say for security that port wasn't far off being in chaos ... Regards

Guest pelmetman

(lol)

So when are you going to offer to accommodate any of those poor souls fleeing persecution in Europe? >:-) ............

Birdbrain - 2019-10-17 6:27 AM

(lol)

Hope she's not a "vile bint" because of her colour because I cant see any other reason you'd call her that , maybe you can explain why ??? ... Given your credibility in forecasting anything your ports in chaos guff is just that and after what I saw at one port town suffering with those you gladly welcome to anywhere in the UK apart from your house and village I would say for security that port wasn't far off being in chaos ... Regards

Whats her colour got to do with it. I find her vile not her colour. Why would you even mention it?

Barryd999 - 2019-10-17 9:09 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-10-17 6:27 AM

(lol)

Whats her colour got to do with it. I find her vile not her colour. Why would you even mention it?

Well I asked why you find her a "vile bint" and youve offered nothing ... One would expect to find someone vile they've done something or said something vile so maybe you can tell ??? ... I believe it possibly has something to do with her ethnic background ... Not nice

jumpstart - 2019-10-17 3:41 PM

She’s a vile smerker.

Dont know what a "smerker" is but I know what "vile" means ... Maybe you can enlighten on what makes the beautiful Priti thoroughly disgusting ??? ... Barry obviously cant so one gets an awkward feeling it has sumat to do with her heritage ???

Birdbrain - 2019-10-17 6:39 PM

She’s a vile smerker.

Dont know what a "smerker" is but I know what "vile" means ... Maybe you can enlighten on what makes the beautiful Priti thoroughly disgusting ??? ... Barry obviously cant so one gets an awkward feeling it has sumat to do with her heritage ???

I’ve no concern on her heritage,you keep bringing it up so something about it must be important to you. You missed the news while you were away or on pause, she was condemned for being a smerker during a TV interview. It’s very sexist of you to keep banging on about “the very beautiful “ Priti. Do you say the very handsome Boris every time you mention him.

jumpstart - 2019-10-18 8:31 AM

She’s a vile smerker.

I’ve no concern on her heritage,you keep bringing it up so something about it must be important to you. You missed the news while you were away or on pause, she was condemned for being a smerker during a TV interview. It’s very sexist of you to keep banging on about “the very beautiful “ Priti. Do you say the very handsome Boris every time you mention him.

How is it sexist to say someone is beautiful ??? ... I still dont know what a "smerker" is ??? ... As for her heritage its not important to me at all but to you and Barry I can only conclude it is as you and him when challenged have offered nothing to back up why she is so vile/thoroughly disgusting ??? ... Surely its not difficult to explain why you and Barry hold that view ??? ... Regards

jumpstart - 2019-10-18 12:05 PM

Smirking when she did was unpleasant. It should be a hate crime.

Aaaah Smirking ! ... Thats why you find her thoroughly disgusting ??? ... Crikey if you reckon someones thoroughly disgusting cos of a smirk you'll prolly want to hang folk for dropping litter or doing 35mph in a 30 zone ... Pretty brutal stuff

Barryd999 - 2019-10-18 12:17 PM

Its a fair cop. Clearly I have such a reputation on here for being a racist it has to be about her heritage. Jeesaz. *-)

I cant believe you find it so difficult to tell us why you find her so thoroughly disgusting ... Your normally a fella of many words and never shy in telling us all sorts of stuff on any subject ... Im asking a simple question that hopefully you can enlighten me and educate me on something I obviously dont know about the very beautiful Priti ... Your better than this Barry

She’s a vile smerker.

Anyone right wing is "beautiful" or a "thing" to Brainless. Trump is his big lurrve he regularly blows kisses to, calls "a beautiful thing" and fawns over along with Pen, Salvini, Orban, Wilders et al.

He's being disingenuous over your minor misspelling which, for someone who struggles himself to spell "nothing" and "little" correctly, would be laughable if it wasn't so sad for a *supposed* adult.

Bulletguy - 2019-10-18 12:55 PM

She’s a vile smerker.

Anyone right wing is "beautiful" or a "thing" to Brainless. Trump is his big lurrve he regularly blows kisses to, calls "a beautiful thing" and fawns over along with Pen, Salvini, Orban, Wilders et al.

He's being disingenuous over your minor misspelling which, for someone who struggles himself to spell "nothing" and "little" correctly, would be laughable if it wasn't so sad for a *supposed* adult.

Your right for once ... I do struggle with spelling and I would be the first to admit that and thats exactly the reason I would never mock or be disingenuous towards anyone who did make a mistake as you have in spelling my name ... If you look back I politely said to the valuable member I didn't know what smerking is but you with your hate filled eyes read a little more into it as per usual ... Your other guff is just guff

Birdbrain - 2019-10-18 12:17 PM

Aaaah Smirking ! ... Thats why you find her thoroughly disgusting ??? ... Crikey if you reckon someones thoroughly disgusting cos of a smirk you'll prolly want to hang folk for dropping litter or doing 35mph in a 30 zone ... Pretty brutal stuff

I don’t know why you choose to describe it as “thoroughly disgusting” as I’ve said it was unpleasant and as you say her hatefulness....well that obviously should be a crime.

jumpstart - 2019-10-18 2:21 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-10-18 12:17 PM

I don’t know why you choose to describe it as “thoroughly disgusting” as I’ve said it was unpleasant and as you say her hatefulness....well that obviously should be a crime.

But you and Barry both called her vile so I recommend you look up the meaning of vile as now your saying she was "unpleasant" with I presume her smirking ??? ... So I'll ask you again as Barry cant seem to type anymore why is she so vile/thoroughly disgusting ???

Well I really cant be arsed explaining but a couple of things spring to mind.

Take her stance on immigration. Her parents, moved from Uganda to Britain in the 60s,before Idi Amin came to power and announced he would expel Ugandan Asians. Despite this country giving her parents sanctuary she was massively against immigration during the referendum She blamed immigrants for British children missing out on their first choice of school. The real culprit being her own party which failed to provide enough school places.

She was massively against offering safe harbour for Syrian refugee children and voted against it. Made herself look barmy on Question time banging on about the return of the death penalty. She has a long record on being "pretty" regressive on a lot of social issues and is also a homophobe and against same sex marriage. Shes a bit of young version of that other vile creature. Widicombe.

Barryd999 - 2019-10-18 6:19 PM

Well I really cant be arsed explaining but a couple of things spring to mind.

Take her stance on immigration. Her parents, moved from Uganda to Britain in the 60s,before Idi Amin came to power and announced he would expel Ugandan Asians. Despite this country giving her parents sanctuary she was massively against immigration during the referendum She blamed immigrants for British children missing out on their first choice of school. The real culprit being her own party which failed to provide enough school places.

She was massively against offering safe harbour for Syrian refugee children and voted against it. Made herself look barmy on Question time banging on about the return of the death penalty. She has a long record on being "pretty" regressive on a lot of social issues and is also a homophobe and against same sex marriage. Shes a bit of young version of that other vile creature. Widicombe.

So where has she said or even indicated she's against immigration in all its shapes and forms ??? You dont live in an immigrant area Barry and you aint a parent so how the hell do you know anything about the allocation of school places especially in high immigrant areas other than what you read on the internet ??? The death penalty is something many on differing political sides believe in so I can only presume they are barmy n'all ??? Und I dont agree with same sex marriage but I have homosexual friends and family that are homosexual who I love dearly so how does that make me homophobic ??? ... Once again your full of it

Archived