Jump to content

Water cap


Recommended Posts

If it is like my fresh and grey hatch covers, then the logical place to start is a yacht chandlers. They are normally sold as a two part item. The cover which unscrews and the threaded ring which is screwed to the deck, buoyancy tank or wherever.

However, my tanks have been moulded with a threaded opening incorporated, so an off the shelf from a chandlers might have a different thread from your tank.

As with Motorhomes, bits for boats are overly priced. Can tanks might be worth a chat to as well as a Bessacar dealer.







Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...