Who will win the Brexit extension battle?........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

France or Germany? :D ..........

Macron wants to tell us to F*ck OFF ;-) .........

Merkel's economy is in the sh*t and she has a greedy EU to feed >:-) .........

It'll be interesting to see who wins out of those two :-> .........

My Mystic gut says Germany ;-) ..........

Because THEY NEED US MORE THAN WE NEED THEM (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-10-22 9:09 AM

To be honest it would really make me laugh if we now stayed in. Can you imagine the look of horror on their faces. We could probably negotiate a better Eu deal. Remember Merkel says Germany want a budget rebate ....that’s going to go down well.

The thought of sending Farage or another prominent Brexiteer to be our commissioner does have some appeal >:-) ...........

To be honest it would really make me laugh if we now stayed in. Can you imagine the look of horror on their faces. We could probably negotiate a better Eu deal. Remember Merkel says Germany want a budget rebate ....that’s going to go down well.

Given the crooked nature of The Eu and the crooked past of its new German President-elect that budget rebate shouldn't be too much of a problem for Merkel ... Whos guna be expected to cough up the shortfall ??? ... Maybe not paying for Drunckers private wine stash could save the odd million

Birdbrain - 2019-10-22 9:28 AM

Given the crooked nature of The Eu and the crooked past of its new German President-elect that budget rebate shouldn't be too much of a problem for Merkel ... Whos guna be expected to cough up the shortfall ??? ... Maybe not paying for Drunckers private wine stash could save the odd million

You forgot to mention the head of IMF.

Guest pelmetman

Sounds like the EU 26 will bow to Germany *-) ...........

So it seems we have to endure another 3 months as members of the Fourth Reich :-| ..........

At least we have the choice of EU commissioner and prolly a election to look forward too >:-) .......

Archived