This Isnt Nice

Birdbrain

There was a poll recently which showed more than 50% would be ok with people getting hurt to obtain Brexit. The same poll also revealed nearly 50% of remainers were also ok with public getting hurt to stay in Eu. What gets me is that 100% of people where I live would find it unacceptable for people to get hurt. So where do they go to get this sort of reaction in a poll.

jumpstart - 2019-10-28 7:05 AM

There was a poll recently which showed more than 50% would be ok with people getting hurt to obtain Brexit. The same poll also revealed nearly 50% of remainers were also ok with public getting hurt to stay in Eu. What gets me is that 100% of people where I live would find it unacceptable for people to get hurt. So where do they go to get this sort of reaction in a poll.

The poll story ran in off all papers the Guardian the other day! Its a load of bollox. Someone drilled down through the facts the other day. Twitter thread here.

You have to ask though what were the intentions of such a skewed poll? To incite violence?

Clearly though there are a small number of nut jobs who are happy to take any measures possible in the name of Brexit or for whatever cause they have decided to nail their colours to the mast of.

747 - 2019-10-28 12:54 PM

Yes Barry ... like you. 8-)

You write songs about Brexit then sing them online. That is torture under the terms of the Geneva Convention. *-)

I would rather be shot than listen to your music. :'(

I think Ive only written two songs that were solely about Brexit. One the day after the referendum which a lot of people thought was an over reaction but its all coming true now and another one called Brexit Wrexit which was a complete pish take with a funny video and even featured OAL.

I have written a fair few others that are political of course but not solely about Brexit. Loads of songs are political though, way more than you would actually realise.

Im not surprised your not a fan and that actually pleases me.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-28 1:17 PM

Of you? ;-) ........or music? :D ...........

Barryd999 - 2019-10-28 1:17 PM

747 - 2019-10-28 12:54 PM

Yes Barry ... like you. 8-)

You write songs about Brexit then sing them online. That is torture under the terms of the Geneva Convention. *-)

I would rather be shot than listen to your music. :'(

I think Ive only written two songs that were solely about Brexit. One the day after the referendum which a lot of people thought was an over reaction but its all coming true now and another one called Brexit Wrexit which was a complete pish take with a funny video and even featured OAL.

I have written a fair few others that are political of course but not solely about Brexit. Loads of songs are political though, way more than you would actually realise.

I dont recall either of your Brexit protest songs ... That one you claim thats all coming true now can you post it up so we can agree with ya or not ... Actually dont post you up singing it just the lyrics will do as I have headache

Archived