16 Year Olds And EU Nationals

Birdbrain

But 15 year olds can vote for the leader of the Tory party? And commonwealth citizens are allowed to vote?

When I was 16 I thought that 16 year olds shouldn't have the vote as half of my contemporaries were idiots, now I'm older and realised that statistic hasn't changed I don't see why they shouldn't have the vote at 16.

I know 16 year olds that read the Papers, watches the news, analyses, thinks. They are denied the vote while people who courtesy of The Mail think we won two world wars on our own and are the greatest nation in the world and that Labour and the EU caused the 2008 crash get to vote.

Fast Pat - 2019-10-30 9:54 AM

I know 16 year olds that read the Papers, watches the news, analyses, thinks. They are denied the vote while people who courtesy of The Mail think we won two world wars on our own and are the greatest nation in the world and that Labour and the EU caused the 2008 crash get to vote.

You forgot to mention that they also think " Britain rules the waves " ………………..

(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-30 9:47 AM

But 15 year olds can vote for the leader of the Tory party? And commonwealth citizens are allowed to vote?

When I was 16 I thought that 16 year olds shouldn't have the vote as half of my contemporaries were idiots, now I'm older and realised that statistic hasn't changed I don't see why they shouldn't have the vote at 16.

The only thing that hasn't changed is that your still a arrogant lefty *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-10-30 10:00 AM

(lol)

Where as our Remoaner Parliament waved the rules to allow the Benn act *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-10-30 10:03 AM

(lol)

Where as our Remoaner Parliament waved the rules to allow the Benn act *-) .........

As usual - a totally predictable change of subject from Dave.

(lol)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-10-30 10:49 AM

(lol)

(lol)

......and "Britain Rules the Waves" was on topic? :-S ......

Have to say Malc it's pretty clear after a few years on that fence ;-) ........

You've obviously chosen to climb down on the "left" side :D ......

I'd always had an inkling you were a left of centre :-D ........

pelmetman - 2019-10-30 2:19 PM

malc d - 2019-10-30 10:49 AM

(lol)

(lol)

......and "Britain Rules the Waves" was on topic? :-S ......

Yep... It's one of the reasons that the same people think we won two world wars on our own.

;-)

Archived