SD Card

IMP

We are purchasing a 2012 Autotrail Savannah privately.

However, the owner does not have the SD card, for the Sat Nav/media unit. How do I get a replacement card - anyone know?

I have tried Navieextra, but they can only supply map updates etc.

Grateful for any solutions!

Ian

Are you confident the unit works, and that not having its SD card installed is a guise?

It would ring warning bells with me, seeming so odd for it to be missing.

Possibly just me cautious where things are found to be not as expected, and wondering why.

Thanks for your response.

Everything else on the unit is working and it does go to the satnav screen - so I believe that all is well. However, I see that many owners have had problems with this unit and have ditched them!

As I live near Shrewsbury, I am well placed for the only Autotrail approved repairer of this media unit. I am just finding it impossible to buy an sd satnav card for it.

Regards

I have just had a conversation with Les Evans, in Shrewsbury - who are the approved Autorail media unit repair centre.

They tell me that, as the Van that I am buying is a 2012 - they can in fact provide me with a new SD card complete with Western Europe mapping - for £150.

Apparently, it is the 2013 on media units that they are unable to provide SD cards for.

Archived