Live.

jumpstart

Birdbrain - 2019-11-02 6:02 PM

Suppose that depends on how those protesters were protesting ... Given Palestinians aren't too upset in sending young children tooled up with explosives into Jewish areas then I have every sympathy with Israels military ... Boom

Proof?.

jumpstart - 2019-11-02 8:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-02 6:02 PM

Suppose that depends on how those protesters were protesting ... Given Palestinians aren't too upset in sending young children tooled up with explosives into Jewish areas then I have every sympathy with Israels military ... Boom

Proof?.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict ... Regards ... Yours ???

jumpstart - 2019-11-03 7:23 AM

Yours doesn’t mention child suicide bombers and Wikipedia is just peoples ideas . Not proof. As every Israeli citizen is military they are all legitimate targets as an occupying army.

I think you need to read it again princess ... If your going to have a grown up conversation about the rights and wrongs of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict then starting by denying the Palestinians have used children as bombers isnt a good starting point ... As for Israeli citizens being fair game thats exactly what Hamas TV teaches the youngsters on many of its kids programmes , to kill the Jew ... Guess you have Hamas TV at home

Sweetie ... We could throw link after link at each other all day ... You with your anti-Israeli stuff and my pro-Israeli ... During the conflict much wrong has been done by both sides and I acknowledge that but I fear you dont and youve already made clear you dont with your denial of Palestinian child bombers and your rather awful claim all Israelis are legitimate targets so really carrying on the discussion is a pointless exercise with one with such vile views

jumpstart - 2019-11-03 8:37 AM

Actually I’m not anti Israeli ,just don’t accept (nor do most society) their complete disregard of civilian life.

I agree wholeheartedly jumpstart. One would hope that the current Israeli government does not enjoy the support of many of the Israeli electorate who would abhor their callous approach.

Actually I’m not anti Israeli ,just don’t accept (nor do most society) their complete disregard of civilian life.

Yes its easy to see your not anti-Israeli ... Your claim every Israeli is a legitimate target which obviously means every child and adult and your denial of Palestinian child bombers proves you are far from anti-Israeli ... Regards

Violet1956 - 2019-11-03 2:09 PM

I agree wholeheartedly jumpstart. One would hope that the current Israeli government does not enjoy the support of many of the Israeli electorate who would abhor their callous approach.

Take a look at what the Arabs did to the Jews in Hebron in late 1928 and then try to criticize their behavior and also remember the Arabs threatened to drive the Jews into the sea but miscalculated the determination of a people with their backs to the wall. The Arabs have tried several times since and lost.

teflon2 - 2019-11-03 5:30 PM

Take a look at what the Arabs did to the Jews in Hebron in late 1928 and then try to criticize their behavior and also remember the Arabs threatened to drive the Jews into the sea but miscalculated the determination of a people with their backs to the wall. The Arabs have tried several times since and lost.

But should not that be consigned to history Teflon? If every nation or tribe continues to hold grudges based on history are they not all doomed to a cycle of violence and misery?

Violet1956 - 2019-11-03 6:20 PM

teflon2 - 2019-11-03 5:30 PM

But should not that be consigned to history Teflon? If every nation or tribe continues to hold grudges based on history are they not all doomed to a cycle of violence and misery?

You might want to tell those that follow a certain book dating back some 1500 years that ... The same book that seems to be at the heart of a lot of the worlds current troubles and a book the vast majority of Palestinians follow ... "violence and misery" certainly describes it perfectly so well done

Archived