Live.

jumpstart

jumpstart - 2019-11-03 6:38 PM

Non of this excuses shooting a 10 in the head.

Princess ... Now im with ya on this if its true ... Up to press youve shown a piece that says "alleged" ... Lets have sumat confirming what you claim otherwise your claim is utter drivel

We have knife crime in this country,would you accept the government bringing in a law that allowed the attackers parents house to be blown up and for them to be made homeless. How about arresting protesters and imprisoning them for up to 20 months without charge without trial then on release arresting them again.

Would you protest against this. Welcome to Palestinian life.

jumpstart - 2019-11-04 6:32 AM

It’s not difficult to find the info ,just look up 10 year old shot in July with 100 bullet fragments in his brain .

His name is Shteiwi.

I have an open mind on this , you seemingly don't ... Depending on what source you want to read the story changes ... We know for sure there was a riot that day and that live ammo was used possibly by both sides ... You have said previously that all Israelis are "legitimate targets" so I can only assume this young child was a poor victim of what might have looked like a war zone and been shot by Israelis defending themselves ... The demos at that place supposedly take place every Friday and can be violent so you have to ask what the hell was a 10 year old boy doing there ??? ... Given the Palestinians don't have a problem sending child bombers to kill Israeli "legitimate targets" who is to say they didn't shoot the lad themselves and then blamed the Israelis ??? That is as viable as your claim because up to now we have no proof of anything unless you can show what you claim , its your thread and youve made a big issue out of it so maybe 100% prove what you claim , like you say its all over the internet so wont be difficult ... Regards

Well given your latest post we can only assume you can't prove your story anymore than I can prove mine princess ??? All youve shown is a boy was shot during a demo/riot ??? I'll ask again what was the boy doing out during the demo , demos that have been violent many times ??? ... My guess is was he was part of it throwing stones and maybe worse which makes him a "legitimate target" in my view ... Blame his parents sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2019-11-04 10:03 AM

Well given your latest post we can only assume you can't prove your story anymore than I can prove mine princess ??? All youve shown is a boy was shot during a demo/riot ??? I'll ask again what was the boy doing out during the demo , demos that have been violent many times ??? ... My guess is was he was part of it throwing stones and maybe worse which makes him a "legitimate target" in my view ... Blame his parents sweet cheeks

You have ignored the “ proof” I have shown you and refer to a Wiki page which anyone can put comments on,so not proof. You guess he was throwing stones ...guess? Fundamentally you are saying ,it is ok to shoot him in the head. You have no morels.

jumpstart - 2019-11-04 10:43 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-04 10:03 AM

You have ignored the “ proof” I have shown you and refer to a Wiki page which anyone can put comments on,so not proof. You guess he was throwing stones ...guess? Fundamentally you are saying ,it is ok to shoot him in the head. You have no morels.

Like your thread your going a little Hollywood ... I havent ignored any proof you say youve shown because you havent shown any ... Your proof had the word "alleged" in it , its a word that makes a big difference princess ... Look it up ... Your other hypocritical Hollywood hissy fit over me saying he was a "legitimate target" because he was maybe throwing stones or worse is funny given you say all Israelis are legitimate targets wether they've been involved in a violent demo or not so just by being an Israeli according to you if you get shot in the head wether your an adult , kid or baby thats tough ??? ... Me thinks your the one with a morals issue ... Youve even got resident anti-Semite floppyParts getting all wet now with some video link to sumat or other ... Regards

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-02 5:55 PM

British forensics team say Israeli’s using live ammunition on protesters. Complete disregard to human life.

Have they learnt nothing in70 years?

Why should they haven't learn't anything different in just the last 70 years? :-S .........

Jews & Muslims have been beating the sh*t out of each other ever since Mohammed invented Islam *-) .......

The only difference now is the Israelis seem to be winning ;-) .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

Violet1956 - 2019-11-03 6:20 PM

teflon2 - 2019-11-03 5:30 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-11-03 2:09 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-03 8:37 AM

Actually I’m not anti Israeli ,just don’t accept (nor do most society) their complete disregard of civilian life.

I agree wholeheartedly jumpstart. One would hope that the current Israeli government does not enjoy the support of many of the Israeli electorate who would abhor their callous approach.

Take a look at what the Arabs did to the Jews in Hebron in late 1928 and then try to criticize their behavior and also remember the Arabs threatened to drive the Jews into the sea but miscalculated the determination of a people with their backs to the wall. The Arabs have tried several times since and lost.

But should not that be consigned to history Teflon? If every nation or tribe continues to hold grudges based on history are they not all doomed to a cycle of violence and misery?

That is exactly what is happening in the middle East now and both sides are guilty, you seemed to be glossing over the Arab guilt.

When is it history as some today were alive in 1928 .

jumpstart - 2019-11-03 6:17 PM

Take a look at what the Jews did to British servicemen in 1947/8. They were terrorists.

The then British government were ensuring that the Jewish settlers were unable to defend themselves against Arab violence. I don't condone what they did but can understand it.

Archived