Owned

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2019-11-08 7:36 PM

... Vile SNP lies ...

... BBC n'all that skewered him ... Go on Beeb

That looks like another edited video to me but of course we can tell the USA to feck off if they demand a massive hike in the price of our drugs or if they want to buy up our NHS. As long as we dont want a trade deal that is. Suits me.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-08 8:52 PM

... Vile SNP lies ...

That looks like another edited video to me but of course we can tell the USA to feck off if they demand a massive hike in the price of our drugs or if they want to buy up our NHS. As long as we dont want a trade deal that is. Suits me.

Oh dear Barry........ looks like your LOSER scaremongering about the NHS is falling flat on its face, just as your making Boris ask for extension did (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2019-11-09 8:35 AM

... Vile SNP lies ...

Oh dear Barry........ looks like your LOSER scaremongering about the NHS is falling flat on its face, just as your making Boris ask for extension did (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Eh? How do you work that one out? Is Trump going to insist that as part of any trade deal we pay through the nose for our drugs at an extra cost to the NHS of £500 million a week? Yes. Do the Tories want to privatise the NHS? Yes, its been on the cards for some time and the price hikes will be the catalyst that allows them to take that step. Its not scaremongering. Even Nigel Farage is on the record stating it should be privatised.

The only way to stop it is to stop the Tories and stop Brexit.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 9:08 AM

... Vile SNP lies ...

Eh? How do you work that one out? Is Trump going to insist that as part of any trade deal we pay through the nose for our drugs at an extra cost to the NHS of £500 million a week? Yes. Do the Tories want to privatise the NHS? Yes, its been on the cards for some time and the price hikes will be the catalyst that allows them to take that step. Its not scaremongering. Even Nigel Farage is on the record stating it should be privatised.

What UTTER Tosh! *-) ..........

If that were true then all we'd need to do would be buy them via the EU >:-) ...........

The only way to stop another 5 years of Loser Bullsh*t is vote Tory on the 12th of December B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-09 9:17 AM

... Vile SNP lies ...

If that were true then all we'd need to do would be buy them via the EU >:-) ...........

The only way to stop another 5 years of Loser Bullsh*t is vote Tory on the 12th of December B-) .......

It is true! Trump has said that in any trade deal drug pricing is totally going to be on the table. Why have there been six meetings between UK civil servants and I

US counterparts discussing it? How many meetings do you need to say no, its off the table?

Buy it through the EU? (lol) Your funny.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 9:56 AM

... Vile SNP lies ...

It is true! Trump has said that in any trade deal drug pricing is totally going to be on the table. Why have there been six meetings between UK civil servants and I

US counterparts discussing it? How many meetings do you need to say no, its off the table?

You said the Democrats were going to block any US trade deal ??? ... What happened to that ???

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 10:29 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 9:56 AM

... Vile SNP lies ...

You said the Democrats were going to block any US trade deal ??? ... What happened to that ???

They said they would if NI is not protected so I guess its still possible if there is eventually no deal (assuming we leave of course). Trump though the other day said we wouldnt get a deal with them with Johnsons deal in place so maybe the Americans are at odds with each other as well then. Trump clearly doesnt want the UK with any ties to the EU and Johnsons (sorry Mays deal) keeps us tied to the EU but it also protects NI. So if we leave with no deal, Trump will be happy but congress wont because of NI and if we leave with "Mays" deal Trump wont be happy. Maybe that US trade deal might work out as impossible as Brexit itself. Then what do we do? Drift around the Atlantic contemplating our navels?

Better to just stay as we are with the biggest trading block in the world. Just go back to normal rather than face decades of turmoil only to end up worse off.

Archived