MPs Claims

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

She prolly makes the same administrative mistake every November *-) ..........

One things for sure our armed forces will be screwed if Corbyn gets in 8-) .........

Why is this even news? Are the Daily Hate desperate or something?

Apparently it was an error but it was seventeen quid FFS!

If it was for an official wreath laying event then I would have thought it was justified anyway. Do you reckon the party leaders at the cenotaph fork out for the wreaths they lay? do they bollox.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 8:10 AM

If it was for an official wreath laying event then I would have thought it was justified anyway. Do you reckon the party leaders at the cenotaph fork out for the wreaths they lay? do they bollox.

Its not news when a Labour MP does it but it is news when Boris does it ??? ... Barry darling

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 8:10 AM

What a prize hypocrite you have become Barry *-) ...........

If she was a Tory you'd be all over her like a rash ;-) ........

Fortunately Joe public can cure the UK's Loser clap on the 12th >:-) .........

Actually it would make no difference to me if it was a Tory that had done it. Its just not even newsworthy.

Smacks of desperation.

I just bet though that over the coming weeks the majority of real scandals, gaffs and generally disgusting behaviour comes from the Tories. Even the Brexit Party seem more respectable these days than them.

In just one day of the campaign they have-

Doctored a video from ITV Good Morning Britain to make Starmer look stupid

Sat on a report exposing Russian meddling with the referendum

Abandoned promise to give MPs a vote on any transition extension

Report comes out that shows they have delivered exactly zero low cost houses out of 200k

Had one MP resign due to lying about knowing about the meddling in a Rape trial

Smuggy insulted the memory of all those that died at Grenfell

And Bridgen reckoned they lacked intelligence.

Have I left anything out? Probably have.

Those should be enough to put anyone off voting for these arseholes but lets have a story about a cock up over seventeen quid instead. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 9:20 AM

Actually it would make no difference to me if it was a Tory that had done it. Its just not even newsworthy.

Smacks of desperation.

I just bet though that over the coming weeks the majority of real scandals, gaffs and generally disgusting behaviour comes from the Tories. Even the Brexit Party seem more respectable these days than them.

Report comes out that shows they have delivered exactly zero low cost houses out of 200k

Those should be enough to put anyone off voting for these arseholes but lets have a story about a cock up over seventeen quid instead. *-)

Kinda ironic that the forums foremost poster of doctored anti Brexit videos should be offended by the Tories doing the same *-) .......... (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Get a Leffe Barry ;-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-11-09 9:27 AM

Smacks of desperation.

Kinda ironic that the forums foremost poster of doctored anti Brexit videos should be offended by the Tories doing the same *-) .......... (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

The stuff I do is funny and satirical. I wasnt offended by the Tories doctored video, I was angry and ashamed. Its shameful that the party I once supported has morphed into what it has now and even more shameful that it seems great swathes of the electorate seem to think this kind of thing is ok.

Smacks of desperation.

Isn’t this just normal political stuff. We’re not really outraged just as you’re not outraged by expenses manipulation.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 9:48 AM

Smacks of desperation.

The stuff I do is funny and satirical. I wasnt offended by the Tories doctored video, I was angry and ashamed. Its shameful that the party I once supported has morphed into what it has now and even more shameful that it seems great swathes of the electorate seem to think this kind of thing is ok.

None of them are actually worth voting for ,same in Eu. Might have to go communist.

Smacks of desperation.

Hes not offended by anti-Semites and terrorist lovers though ... Im ashamed he was once a Tory ... Actually I am just ashamed of him and many like him in our country

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 10:13 AM

Smacks of desperation.

Isn’t this just normal political stuff. We’re not really outraged just as you’re not outraged by expenses manipulation.

We should be though. It never used to be like this. The deliberate doctoring of the video set the stall out really for how the Tories were going to play the game. We are better than that surely. I dunno if it was expenses manipulation. Given the outrage expressed by the public over the expenses scandal would anyone be daft enough to deliberately try it on over a seventeen quid wreath?

Mind you the Tories might have to do a bit of expenses fiddling to pay for all their dodgy ads and underhand tricks, I heard this morning that they are going to run out of campaign money and Labour are a million quid ahead. They are already begging supporters for donations apparently.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 11:03 AM

Smacks of desperation.

We should be though. It never used to be like this. The deliberate doctoring of the video set the stall out really for how the Tories were going to play the game. We are better than that surely. I dunno if it was expenses manipulation. Given the outrage expressed by the public over the expenses scandal would anyone be daft enough to deliberately try it on over a seventeen quid wreath?

Mind you the Tories might have to do a bit of expenses fiddling to pay for all their dodgy ads and underhand tricks, I heard this morning that they are going to run out of campaign money and Labour are a million quid ahead. They are already begging supporters for donations apparently.

They’ll probably get a loan from the EU.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 11:03 AM

Smacks of desperation.

Barry clean the steam off your hate glasses ... You might find the post was really in response to sumat put up I think by FlatPants regarding Boris claiming for a wreath or sumat ... Now it seemed OK for him/her/other to do that but when its a Labour type youve gone all Hollywood hysterical ... Chill ... Hypocrite

Archived