It's a Beautiful Thing!!!

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 5:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 5:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 5:30 PM

Only in your mind because you want it to be but in reality you're diminishing real and genuine homophobia by your pretence of being "offended" by the name of a small delicate flower. If you don't like that word then you know how to avoid it......simply refrain from using put-down terms you use to make disparaging remarks to certain fm's.

Its on the list of homophobic hate names ...

It's also the name of a delicate flower...'delicate' fitting you perfectly as you sling out disparaging and offensive remarks at other fm's you don't like or disagree with, then cry wolf when they come back and bite you. Look at how low you stoop making snide insinuations about my grandchildren on a public forum. You're a sick man and should seriously seek psychiatric help as there's obviously something very wrong in your head.

Its obviously the name of a flower but as with your "nancy boy" puke towards me you have no interest in the flower , your simply spewing out homophobia ... As for your grandchildren Im not in the wrong princess , your the homophobe and I fear if they were homosexual given your homophobic display on here they would suffer ... You need to take a long hard look at yourself sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 6:03 PM

Only in your mind because you want it to be but in reality you're diminishing real and genuine homophobia by your pretence of being "offended" by the name of a small delicate flower. If you don't like that word then you know how to avoid it......simply refrain from using put-down terms you use to make disparaging remarks to certain fm's.

It's also the name of a delicate flower...'delicate' fitting you perfectly as you sling out disparaging and offensive remarks at other fm's you don't like or disagree with, then cry wolf when they come back and bite you. Look at how low you stoop making snide insinuations about my grandchildren on a public forum. You're a sick man and should seriously seek psychiatric help as there's obviously something very wrong in your head.

Its obviously the name of a flower but as with your "nancy boy" puke towards me

Post it up and lets see the evidence pansy otherwise i'm calling BS on your claim. And reference my grandchildren once more on this forum and it won't be me you'll be answering to and that's not a threat, but a promise. You've overstepped the line fella.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 6:17 PM

Post it up and lets see the evidence pansy otherwise i'm calling BS on your claim. And reference my grandchildren once more on this forum and it won't be me you'll be answering to and that's not a threat, but a promise. You've overstepped the line fella.

Sweet cheeks those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ... Dont threaten me either because that very much sounds like a threat which I will make known to Daniel !!! ... Now from a fella like you who has never proved any of the insults hes called me as in Islamaphobe , racist , bigot etc etc don't preach to me about using your garndchildren in a situation they and you might find yourself in if they were homosexual ... if anyone has overstepped the line its you with your disgraceful homophobia

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 6:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 6:17 PM

Sweet cheeks those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ... Dont threaten me either because that very much sounds like a threat which I will make known to Daniel !!! ...

Pansy i told you it wasn't a threat, it was a promise if you continue to make references about my grandchildren on this forum. I note you were also unable to post up your claimed evidence so it was all BS. Case closed.

Archived