Wind.

jumpstart

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-12-25 9:21 PM

jumpstart - 2019-12-25 8:53 PM

Perhaps more to the point ,if you read what Trump actually said, it shows a man not in control of all his marbles, and most worrisome is the fact that he is driving world policy on a number of issues. He has no clear idea of what he is doing.

Giggle :D .......

I reckon he's got you Losers sussed ;-) ........

?? Meaning?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-25 10:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-25 9:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-25 12:39 PM

malc d - 2019-12-25 10:28 AM

Climate change scientists are the ones who design thermostats.

:-|

The same ones who designed Pelmets temp gauge displaying a reading of 43c at 2pm late November when even the Sahara desert didn't manage that?!! ;-)

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Bargain-loving-Brexit-Brits-in-the-sun-/53798/

Yeah I put it in the sun ;-) .........

We all knew that!!!......but you were daft enough to take a photograph of it when the actual temp was just a mouse click away and less than half your wacko claim! Batty Boris' lies and deception has taken over your brain cell! *-)

So why are you surprised that its warmer in the sun? :D .............

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-26 8:00 AM

Perhaps more to the point ,if you read what Trump actually said, it shows a man not in control of all his marbles, and most worrisome is the fact that he is driving world policy on a number of issues. He has no clear idea of what he is doing.

?? Meaning?

Meaning he knows you climate change zealots are just a bunch of stupid Canute's :D ............

pelmetman - 2019-12-26 8:06 AM

?? Meaning?

Meaning he knows you climate change zealots are just a bunch of stupid Canute's :D ............

It ain’t my sanity the whole world is questioning. Well the climate is changing ,most sane people agree and there is something we can do about it. So perhaps you’re the Canute.

jumpstart - 2019-12-26 9:07 AM

?? Meaning?

It ain’t my sanity the whole world is questioning. Well the climate is changing ,most sane people agree and there is something we can do about it. So perhaps you’re the Canute.

"It aint my sanity the whole world is questioning" ... It ought to be putting out a Hollywood claim like that sweet cheeks ... 3 or 4 professional losers on here aint the "whole world" questioning our beautiful POTUS , unless you can prove otherwise of course

Birdbrain - 2019-12-26 9:19 AM

?? Meaning?

"It aint my sanity the whole world is questioning" ... It ought to be putting out a Hollywood claim like that sweet cheeks ... 3 or 4 professional losers on here aint the "whole world" questioning our beautiful POTUS , unless you can prove otherwise of course

Dear God what planet are you on...don’t you read the news ,sorry I mean twitter for you. The whole world is laughing it’s pants off at him. Don’t you read anything? He most definitely is not OUR POTUS,love him all you like , he’s only got one marble left.

jumpstart - 2019-12-26 10:21 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-26 9:19 AM

?? Meaning?

Dear God what planet are you on...don’t you read the news ,sorry I mean twitter for you. The whole world is laughing it’s pants off at him. Don’t you read anything? He most definitely is not OUR POTUS,love him all you like , he’s only got one marble left.

Again ... "The whole world" ... Prove it ... Put up or shut up ???

Guest pelmetman

?? Meaning?

I've always known the climate is changing ;-) ..........

The climate has always changed :D .........

I'm just not dumb enough to think we can stop whats been going on ever since before life first began on earth (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-26 11:36 AM

?? Meaning?

I'm just not dumb enough to think we can stop whats been going on ever since before life first began on earth (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

You think? Stopping it isn’t what people/governments are trying to do, slowing it and managing it ,just like like other things we do on the planet.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-26 11:47 AM

?? Meaning?

You think? Stopping it isn’t what people/governments are trying to do, slowing it and managing it ,just like like other things we do on the planet.

Hows that working out? :D ...........

pelmetman - 2019-12-26 11:52 AM

?? Meaning?

Remember the hole in the ozone layer?

Remember those pesky scientists saying we needed to phase out CFC's?

Remember in those days we listened to the scientists and started disposing of fridges properly?

Surprise, it worked

pelmetman - 2019-12-26 8:04 AM

The same ones who designed Pelmets temp gauge displaying a reading of 43c at 2pm late November when even the Sahara desert didn't manage that?!! ;-)

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Bargain-loving-Brexit-Brits-in-the-sun-/53798/

We all knew that!!!......but you were daft enough to take a photograph of it when the actual temp was just a mouse click away and less than half your wacko claim! Batty Boris' lies and deception has taken over your brain cell! *-)

I tried explaining to you before about weather temp readings and even gave you examples of local meteorological links you could use to show the correct daily weather, but i was knocking at an empty door. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-26 2:06 PM

?? Meaning?

Remember in those days we listened to the scientists and started disposing of fridges properly?

Surprise, it worked

"2019 Ozone Hole is the Smallest on Record Since Its Discovery

Abnormal weather patterns in the upper atmosphere over Antarctica dramatically limited ozone depletion in September and October, resulting in the smallest ozone hole observed since 1982, NASA and NOAA scientists reported today."

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2019/2019-ozone-hole-is-the-smallest-on-record-since-its-discovery

Hmmm no mention of fridges or CFC's in hairspray? ;-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-26 6:02 PM

I tried explaining to you before about weather temp readings and even gave you examples of local meteorological links you could use to show the correct daily weather, but i was knocking at an empty door. *-)

It was hot again today ;-) ..........

In the sun :D ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-26 9:20 PM

?? Meaning?

Surprise, it worked

Abnormal weather patterns in the upper atmosphere over Antarctica dramatically limited ozone depletion in September and October, resulting in the smallest ozone hole observed since 1982, NASA and NOAA scientists reported today."

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2019/2019-ozone-hole-is-the-smallest-on-record-since-its-discovery

Firstly good to see you listening to proper scientists.

Now all you need to do is read THE link carefully until the end, then you would have encountered this:

"Thirty-two years ago, the international community signed the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer. This agreement regulated the consumption and production of ozone-depleting compounds. Atmospheric levels of man-made ozone depleting substances increased up to the year 2000. Since then, they have slowly declined but remain high enough to produce significant ozone loss. The ozone hole over Antarctica is expected to gradually become less severe as chlorofluorocarbons— banned chlorine-containing synthetic compounds that were once frequently used as coolants—continue to decline. Scientists expect the Antarctic ozone to recover back to the 1980 level around 2070."

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-26 9:30 PM

?? Meaning?

Surprise, it worked

Now all you need to do is read THE link carefully until the end, then you would have encountered this:

"Thirty-two years ago, the international community signed the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer. This agreement regulated the consumption and production of ozone-depleting compounds. Atmospheric levels of man-made ozone depleting substances increased up to the year 2000. Since then, they have slowly declined but remain high enough to produce significant ozone loss. The ozone hole over Antarctica is expected to gradually become less severe as chlorofluorocarbons— banned chlorine-containing synthetic compounds that were once frequently used as coolants—continue to decline. Scientists expect the Antarctic ozone to recover back to the 1980 level around 2070."

Which bit of ......."Abnormal weather patterns in the upper atmosphere over Antarctica dramatically limited ozone depletion in September and October,"..........

Are you struggling to comprehend? ;-) ...........

Seems to me its the weather wot done it :D ...........

pelmetman - 2019-12-26 9:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-26 6:02 PM

It was hot again today ;-) ..........

In the sun :D ..........

At just 15c dropping to 14c over the weekend, your definition of "hot" certainly isn't mine. I notice you're afraid to post up credible local meteorological links.

pelmetman - 2019-12-26 9:38 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-26 9:30 PM

?? Meaning?

Surprise, it worked

Which bit of ......."Abnormal weather patterns in the upper atmosphere over Antarctica dramatically limited ozone depletion in September and October,"..........

Are you struggling to comprehend? ;-) ...........

Seems to me its the weather wot done it :D ...........

Yes and as the article says this is known occasional event that occurs every few years, the article then goes on to explain that the overall reduction in the hole is down to action taken collectively by concerned informed citizens.

Your link, your information, if you could be bothered to read it.

Archived