It's the final countdown of the .........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 7:20 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-31 6:51 PM

Thats true that is. Why are the Brexiteers still so grumpy and angry? On Facebook and Twitter they seem even more red faced and angry than before. Why are you not all delighted?

I think Bullets going to start sending Dave Invoices for that £350m.. (lol) Seems fair though really. If there is no dividend I think you should all start saving and coughing up. Maybe you can contribute to stuff like travel insurance to pay for the loss of our EhIC cards an all. Mine will be expensive as Im a high risk. Ill make a list of other stuff.

Prolly kindest for the country if we do a bulk purchase at Dignitas for you Losers ;-) .........

I hate to see dumb animals suffer :D .........

The only thing Im gonna suffer from is if the shops aren't open tomorrow as Ive ran out of single malt.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-02 2:30 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-02 8:39 AM

29 days til I'm a geddin out of the EU :D ........

So you're returning to UK on 31st Jan......or are you lying again?

Nope I'm leaving Spain end of April B-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-02 8:52 PM

So you are staying in an EU country after January.....i knew you were lying. You're a hypocrite.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-02 9:00 PM

So you are staying in an EU country after January.....i knew you were lying. You're a hypocrite.

Nope.......I'm staying in the Sovereign nation of Espania B-) ...........

If it wants to be a member of a anti democratic club........That's their business ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 8:03 AM

Yes.......I'm staying in the Sovereign nation of Espania B-) ...........

An EU member state. So YOU are not "geddin out of the EU" on 31st Jan as you claimed.....you've chosen to REMAIN in an EU country for another three months "spending 1000's every month". You're a hypocrite.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 3:21 PM

An EU member state. So YOU are not "geddin out of the EU" on 31st Jan as you claimed.....you've chosen to REMAIN in an EU country for another three months "spending 1000's every month".

Yes I am ;-) .........I'll be one of the Out crowd B-) .........

Like the Russian's, Moroccan's, Algerian's, South American's etc etc etc :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 3:26 PM

An EU member state. So YOU are not "geddin out of the EU" on 31st Jan as you claimed.....you've chosen to REMAIN in an EU country for another three months "spending 1000's every month". You're a hypocrite.

Yes I am ;-) .........

Finally you admit it. Quite shameful.

Like the Russian's, Moroccan's, Algerian's, South American's etc etc etc :D ........

No hypocrisy from them.....they never voted to end FOM.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 4:21 PM

Yes I am ;-) .........

Giggle :D (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

So you "accept" we will have the same freedom of movement in Spain as the Russian's, Moroccan's etc etc etc >:-) .........

I can live with that B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 6:47 PM

Yes I am ;-) .........

So you "accept" we will have the same freedom of movement in Spain as the Russian's, Moroccan's etc etc etc >:-) .........

No, you voted to end yours and if you had any conscience and morality about your *so called* "patriotism" you'd never set foot outside your *beloved" Little England ever again......but you're a hypocrite.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 9:07 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 6:47 PM

Yes I am ;-) .........

No, you voted to end yours and if you had any conscience and morality about your *so called* "patriotism" you'd never set foot outside your *beloved" Little England ever again......but you're a hypocrite.

Sod off you stupid old git ;-) ........No offence (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

31 January is like the end of the first episode of a 13 episode box set. We still have to reach a trade agreement with the EU, a rush job to get done by the blond buffoon's timetable, and then the rest of the world, have companies in the UK work out how to trade internationally, come to terms with the full implications of "not having a border down the Irish sea" when Northern Ireland obviously cannot be in the UK and the EU, everyone get used to needing a green card, international driving licence (or two), health insurance, paying more for mobile use and so on and on and on. Not to mention Scotland and maybe Northern Ireland separating from the UK.All when the main focus should be on not fu*king up the planet any more.

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 8:10 AM

https://interactive.news.sky.com/2017/brexit-countdown/

26 :D ........

I note the Loser Brigade is getting angrier by the day 8-) .........

There's a couple out here who look fit to burst (lol) ........

No Dave. Thats what you were hoping for but nobody seems more angry than the Brexiteers to me, its in their DNA. Least thats what I have seen on Social media. Remainers met up for drinks and laughs over the festive season and had a bit of a collective "Oh well" and the usual red faced suspects just continued to spew hate and bile all over the internet.

We are just excited and interested now to see how your going to deliver this new wonderful Utopia. Can I have a pink Unicorn please and ill just have a small piece of cake as Im dieting (Tomorrow).

Barryd999 - 2020-01-05 10:45 AM

No Dave. Thats what you were hoping for but nobody seems more angry than the Brexiteers to me, its in their DNA. Least thats what I have seen on Social media. Remainers met up for drinks and laughs over the festive season and had a bit of a collective "Oh well" and the usual red faced suspects just continued to spew hate and bile all over the internet.

We are just excited and interested now to see how your going to deliver this new wonderful Utopia. Can I have a pink Unicorn please and ill just have a small piece of cake as Im dieting (Tomorrow).

Brexiteers might as well be "angry" ... Youve called em everything else over the years ... Thick , racists , bigots blah blah blah ... Whats yet another insult

Birdbrain - 2020-01-05 12:26 PM

Brexiteers might as well be "angry" ... Youve called em everything else over the years ... Thick , racists , bigots blah blah blah ... Whats yet another insult

Have I? If I have called anyone a racist or a bigot I suspect it was because they were a racist or a bigot but you won't find any posts from me directing such insults on here or anywhere directed at Brexiteers collectively. You seem to have also forgotten the diatribe of insults thrown at remainers. They don't bother me, I find them funny or a bit desperate but some of the stuff I've had chucked at me has been pretty nasty, way worse than anything I've seen the other way.

Looking at your recent record on here I think your hardly in a postion to wag the finger either. Some of the stuff you said to bullet and jumpstart recently was out of order. It used to be funny the insults and banter on here but lately it's not been, it's taken a bit of a nasty tone and that's what I find odd. You would think you all would be happy but the only joy and smiles I've seen over Christmas is from the remainers. Bizarre.

No Dave. Thats what you were hoping for but nobody seems more angry than the Brexiteers to me, its in their DNA. Least thats what I have seen on Social media.

Other forums show the same tone....i can only put it down to Brexiteers being angry about having nothing left to get angry about and the dawning realisation they've now got to deliver on all their promises.

Pelmets busily counting down to when he's going to hand over £350 million ever week, lay the foundation stone to the first of 40 brand new hospitals (not refurbs), recruit 50,000 NHS staff, put the 20,000 police officers back his government took away etc etc. ;-)

Guest pelmetman

Happy New Year!

Of course, we greeted you at the beginning of 2019 noting that the year of our exit from the EU had finally arrived - but you need not be a devout reader of BrexitCentral to be aware that numerous interventions by anti-Brexit forces during the following months managed to scupper that particular timetable.

But as we write this today, following the election of a majority government indisputably committed to getting Brexit done, we can say with cast iron confidence that not only will we leave the EU this year, but specifically in 25 days’ time at the end of this very month.

It has been quite the rollercoaster ride for all of us at BrexitCentral since we began chronicling our journey out of the EU back in September 2016, less than twelve weeks after Vote Leave achieved that historic referendum victory.

And having won that referendum on a mission to take back control from Brussels, we vowed to provide our readers with a daily one-stop shop covering all you needed to know about the twists and turns of our departure from the EU.

That’s exactly what we have done, with more than 500 authors sharing their thoughts and analysis on the site, not least Prime Minister Boris Johnson and a string of senior members of his Cabinet, including Priti Patel, Sajid Javid, Dominic Raab and Michael Gove.

And while there have been more twists and turns than many of us anticipated over these last three years and four months, departing the EU is what we will finally do on 31st January. As such, it will mark the close of the final chapter for us at BrexitCentral.

We are proud to have served as the glue holding together the many parts of the Brexit movement these last 40 months, united in a desire to see the referendum result delivered and powers restored from Brussels to Westminster.

But once we are formally freed from the shackles of the EU as of 1st February, a new phase of debate begins: about what kind of trade deal we should strike with the EU and how we should use the powers we have reclaimed. And the various branches of the Brexit family - represented amongst the ranks of both our readers and regular authors - will have very different views about how to proceed.

While it was our shared aim to secure the right to make those decisions in the UK, there will now doubtless be lively debates as to what those decisions should be. These debates will effectively become matters of traditional political discourse, where the Labour Leavers and Trade Unionists Against The EU amongst you will have very different aspirations as compared with the various strands of opinion among Tory Brexiteers - which may well differ in turn with the hopes of those in the Brexit Party or indeed of no fixed political abode.

So that’s why we feel it will be right to sign off at the end of January on a high note - a clean break, if you like.

You’ve been extremely loyal and engaging readers and we’ve appreciated all the support and encouragement you’ve given us, especially those who have supported us financially. Some of you have very generously donated through monthly direct debits, so please be sure to cancel those before the end of the month. We will email you separately about this, but thank you once again for your support - our work wouldn't have been possible without you.

There will be time for proper thank-yous at the end of the month, and rest assured that over these next three weeks we will keep you abreast of the passage of the EU Withdrawal Agreement Bill through Parliament - and its agreement by the European Parliament.

We will also be running a series of Brexit reflections during the month from a number of our most popular authors and others who have been significant players in the Brexit process, so do keep an eye out for them. Today’s reflections are from Sir John Redwood and can be found by clicking here.

There are two further pieces to read on the BrexitCentral website today. Firstly, Brexit Party MEP Matthew Patten wonders what the future holds for his party. He writes that "Santa has given us pretty much everything we asked for" and that "the past few weeks have also brutally exposed the weaknesses of the Brexit Party". He goes on to suggest that without "an injection of cash, commitment to a genuine party structure and grassroots organisation", the idea of morphing into a 'Reform Party' as mooted by Nigel Farage is unsustainable. Click here to read his piece.

Meanwhile Fawzi Ibrahim of Trade Unionists Against The EU examines Labour's fate at the recent general election and concludes that the party paid the electoral price for failing to take several chances to put Brexit to bed. Click here to read his piece.

Also today we carry a a bumper collation of newslinks covering all of the top Brexit news from over the Christmas break, including today's news, which features reports of what a variety of the Labour leadership contenders had to say about Brexit on the first Sunday morning TV interviews of 2020. Sir Keir Starmer conceded on BBC1's The Andrew Marr Show that "We are going to leave the EU in the next few weeks, and it's important for all of us, including myself, to recognise that the argument about Leave and Remain goes with it... The argument has to move on" (watch here). Backbencher Jess Phillips maintainted on the same programme that "if it is more economically viable to be in the European Union, then I will fight for that, regardless of how difficult that argument is to make" (watch here), while Emily Thornberry told Sky News's Sophy Ridge on Sunday that "what's important now is that we ensure that we have a relationship with Europe that's going to work for jobs and the economy" (watch here).

As ever, do keep an eye on the BrexitCentral Twitter feed for all the latest news and developments throughout the day.

Jonathan Isaby and Matthew Elliott

Editor and Editor-at-Large, BrexitCentral

Happy New Year indeed B-) .........

Archived