Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 4:02 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-12-31 10:08 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 7:32 AM

Violet1956 - 2019-12-30 7:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 7:24 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-12-30 7:08 PM

jumpstart - 2019-12-30 6:55 PM

Your usual verbal abuse , most people on here have commented on it. It shows you are unable to win the argument.

I have long tried to figure out where Antony is coming from. I respect that he is entitled to his political views though I do not share them. Would that he could rein in his vitriolic attacks on others that have a different world view.

From the valuable member who screamed I was an extremist yet when challenged offered nothing ... Greenhouse , glass , smash

No idea what you are talking about Antony. Have you a link? You seem very angry all the time. I accept that is not necessarily a bad thing because the angriest of peple have brought change for the better throughout history.

Selective memory loss again eh lovey ??? ... Im not angry Veronica ... I dont see anyone else using friendly affectionate terms like "sweet cheeks , lovey , princess" etc etc like I do , if you and the rest of the hate squad believe thats me being angry then your beyond help

I don’t have to look far for examples of your abuse of forum members Antony, “utter dunce”, “thicko”, “beyond help” in this thread alone. As for your use of affectionate terms, they are imbued with much sarcasm and nobody’s fooled. You’re in danger of becoming a mere internet troll. Psychological studies have conducted into such behaviour, you should google them and see if the “cap fits”.

I'm not about to trawl through my posts looking for examples of where I "screamed (you were) an extremist". You accused me of that so I believe it's down to you to show me an example.

Spot on (bib).

Veronica said "Cap"......Not Bib :D .......

Although at your age ;-) ........a Bib would prolly be more useful (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Violet1956 - 2019-12-31 10:08 AM

Your usual verbal abuse , most people on here have commented on it. It shows you are unable to win the argument.

I have long tried to figure out where Antony is coming from. I respect that he is entitled to his political views though I do not share them. Would that he could rein in his vitriolic attacks on others that have a different world view.

From the valuable member who screamed I was an extremist yet when challenged offered nothing ... Greenhouse , glass , smash

No idea what you are talking about Antony. Have you a link? You seem very angry all the time. I accept that is not necessarily a bad thing because the angriest of peple have brought change for the better throughout history.

Selective memory loss again eh lovey ??? ... Im not angry Veronica ... I dont see anyone else using friendly affectionate terms like "sweet cheeks , lovey , princess" etc etc like I do , if you and the rest of the hate squad believe thats me being angry then your beyond help

I don’t have to look far for examples of your abuse of forum members Antony, “utter dunce”, “thicko”, “beyond help” in this thread alone. As for your use of affectionate terms, they are imbued with much sarcasm and nobody’s fooled. You’re in danger of becoming a mere internet troll. Psychological studies have conducted into such behaviour, you should google them and see if the “cap fits”.

I'm not about to trawl through my posts looking for examples of where I "screamed (you were) an extremist". You accused me of that so I believe it's down to you to show me an example.

Yet you only have a selective problem with me , never with those who spew out hate filled insults with nothing ever to back them up so to me it looks like if anyones trolling its yaself lady ... Ask Brian about your tissy fit extremist guff lovey , he backed you up with nothing to back it up ... Off you pop lovey

Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 4:00 PM

Selective memory loss again eh lovey ??? ... Im not angry Veronica ... I dont see anyone else using friendly affectionate terms like "sweet cheeks , lovey , princess" etc etc like I do.

So you have no "friendly affection" for Pelmet or 747 as you never extend any of the above terms to either.....can't think why? ;-)

Youve obviously looked at all my posts to come up with that little beauty and checked your files ... Youve got a serious problem stalking me and youve been warned before about it , Im not a replacement family for you

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 4:20 PM

Selective memory loss again eh lovey ??? ... Im not angry Veronica ... I dont see anyone else using friendly affectionate terms like "sweet cheeks , lovey , princess" etc etc like I do.

So you have no "friendly affection" for Pelmet or 747 as you never extend any of the above terms to either.....can't think why? ;-)

Youve obviously looked at all my posts to come up with that little beauty and checked your files ...

No need check.....your modus operandi sticks out a mile.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 7:51 PM

Youve obviously looked at all my posts to come up with that little beauty and checked your files ...

Oh princess your guna have old Jumpstart in a total tizz ... Not only does he really struggle with English and whats French or Spanish you've now chucked in a little Latin ... I obviously play a big part in your life so let me be the first to wish you and yours a Happy New Year ... Well its just you to be fair isnt it ... Try not to hate as much this year either xxxx

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-01-01 7:42 AM

Oh princess your guna have old Jumpstart in a total tizz ... Not only does he really struggle with English and whats French or Spanish you've now chucked in a little Latin ... I obviously play a big part in your life so let me be the first to wish you and yours a Happy New Year ... Well its just you to be fair isnt it ... Try not to hate as much this year either xxxx

"your modus operandi sticks out a mile"............

I think that's a Bullet euphemism Birdy? 8-) .........

He's deffo got the hots for you :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-01 8:33 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-01 7:42 AM

"your modus operandi sticks out a mile"............

I think that's a Bullet euphemism Birdy? 8-) .........

He's deffo got the hots for you :D .........

I think he’s referring to his long nose...Cyrano.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 4:18 PM…………………...Yet you only have a selective problem with me , never with those who spew out hate filled insults with nothing ever to back them up so to me it looks like if anyones trolling its yaself lady ... Ask Brian about your tissy fit extremist guff lovey , he backed you up with nothing to back it up ... Off you pop lovey

Anyone had kids? Recognise a similarity? Lordy my! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-01 1:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-01 7:42 AM...…….... Well its just you to be fair isnt it ... ………...

That is unspeakable! Absolutely disgraceful. Sub-human. What the hell is wrong with you?

I've said for a long time that troll needs psychiatric help.

Guest pelmetman

Birdbrain - 2020-01-01 7:42 AM...…….... Well its just you to be fair isnt it ... ………...

That is unspeakable! Absolutely disgraceful. Sub-human. What the hell is wrong with you?

What the hell is wrong with the sentence you've quoted? :-S ...........

pelmetman - 2020-01-01 4:20 PM

Are you seriously trying to tell me you can't see how outrageous that stupid quip is?

Get over yaself Brian for Christ sake ... "Sub-human" is absolutely disgraceful ... What the hell is wrong with what Ive wrote to spew sub-human ??? ... Vile fella

Youve got me ... Brian stays silent when Bullets spewing out all kinds of unfounded insults but goes all nappy rash over that ... Loser disease has taken hold me thinks

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-01-01 4:48 PM

Are you seriously trying to tell me you can't see how outrageous that stupid quip is?

Nope :-| .........

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-01 12:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 4:18 PM…………………...Yet you only have a selective problem with me , never with those who spew out hate filled insults with nothing ever to back them up so to me it looks like if anyones trolling its yaself lady ... Ask Brian about your tissy fit extremist guff lovey , he backed you up with nothing to back it up ... Off you pop lovey

Anyone had kids? Recognise a similarity? Lordy my! :-D

Piles flared up again Brian ???

Birdbrain - 2020-01-01 7:13 PM

Get over yaself Brian for Christ sake ... "Sub-human" is absolutely disgraceful ... What the hell is wrong with what Ive wrote to spew sub-human ??? ... Vile fella

Careful, you're still (just!) supposed to be a member of the human race! :-S You really can't see it can you? Not content with endlessly lacing your posts with boorish personal attacks and jibes, you progress to throwing someone's personal circumstances in their face. When called out for that, you revert to your pathetic "poor little me" tactics. What you should be doing is apologising to Paul for the gross insensitivity of your post. I suppose you'll now try to trump that with another outburst of petulance and vulgarity. Words are inadequate.

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-02 6:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-01 7:13 PM

Careful, you're still (just!) supposed to be a member of the human race! :-S You really can't see it can you? Not content with endlessly lacing your posts with boorish personal attacks and jibes, you progress to throwing someone's personal circumstances in their face. When called out for that, you revert to your pathetic "poor little me" tactics. What you should be doing is apologising to Paul for the gross insensitivity of your post. I suppose you'll now try to trump that with another outburst of petulance and vulgarity. Words are inadequate.

Hypocrite New Year

Archived