Queen of The EU

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-31 11:44 AM

Well now BoJo has sacked those who disagreed with him and conned the electorate into giving him a solid majority for 5 years, I hope he will focus on the situation in 5 years time, and limit the damage of his Brexit.

Sadly, I've seen no sign of that so far.

But its early days

Only an idiot would employ someone who disagrees with him *-) .........

I get the feeling you've always been unemployable :D ........

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 11:57 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-31 9:49 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 9:22 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 9:19 AM

I'll be hoisting battle ensigns on the 1st February B-) ...........

We all know Barrys fave flags , that silly EU rag and his favoured all white one ... Him and the hate squad hate everything British including the flag

Daves example is a prime example of what I have been saying. He sees it all as some kind of nationalistic war. He wants to hoist a war flag as we enter into negotiations with our nearest neighbours and our largest trading partner. FFS. *-)

Just because some of us do not follow your little Englander view point does not mean we hate our country or our flag, it just means we dont particularly like what some of you are doing with it and the direction you want us to head in which to me is insular and backward thinking. Maybe its you that should be flying the white flag.

The same "little Englander" who wants to open up to the worlds markets ya mean and not just stick to a crooked clubs whose main members are either in recession or flirting very dangerously with it , if thats insular and backward thinking your more stoopid than I thought

Dont make me laugh. The trade deals was a complete red herring. We have most of the best ones already as eu members and look what the eu have signed up since the referendum. We still don't have any negotiators. Whos gonna do that? Liz Truss and Foxy? Jeeesaz.

What happens when some of these countrys demand freedom of movement as part of a deal? That will upset a few I bet unless they are Americans or Australians I bet. We already sell to places like the USA. What else are we going to flog then that we don't now? NHS maybe?

Barryd999 - 2019-12-31 1:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 11:57 AM

We all know Barrys fave flags , that silly EU rag and his favoured all white one ... Him and the hate squad hate everything British including the flag

Daves example is a prime example of what I have been saying. He sees it all as some kind of nationalistic war. He wants to hoist a war flag as we enter into negotiations with our nearest neighbours and our largest trading partner. FFS. *-)

Just because some of us do not follow your little Englander view point does not mean we hate our country or our flag, it just means we dont particularly like what some of you are doing with it and the direction you want us to head in which to me is insular and backward thinking. Maybe its you that should be flying the white flag.

The same "little Englander" who wants to open up to the worlds markets ya mean and not just stick to a crooked clubs whose main members are either in recession or flirting very dangerously with it , if thats insular and backward thinking your more stoopid than I thought

Dont make me laugh. The trade deals was a complete red herring. We have most of the best ones already as eu members and look what the eu have signed up since the referendum. We still don't have any negotiators. Whos gonna do that? Liz Truss and Foxy? Jeeesaz.

What happens when some of these countrys demand freedom of movement as part of a deal? That will upset a few I bet unless they are Americans or Australians I bet. We already sell to places like the USA. What else are we going to flog then that we don't now? NHS maybe?

Trade deals we have to pay billions to be part of ya mean ... You still on about the NHS Barry , youve not mentioned chlorinated chickens for a bit and dont forget how were all guna die from starvation and drug shortages

Guest pelmetman

If they demand EU style free movement then I would expect Boris to tell them "F" off :D ........

Because with a points based system, freedom of movement is controlled Barry B-) .......

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 7:24 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-30 10:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-30 9:13 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-30 6:33 PM

Fake news Twitter slur.

Pretty much all it is as it's a heavily edited 9 second snatch with nothing showing prior or after. Not unlike how the Tories edited Keir Starmers speech to make it appear something it wasn't, then post onto sm to whip up hatred.

Typically the tweet was originated by a far right racist who follows that other bigot, Katie Hatie, and quelle surprise....it gets posted by an American Republican. What a cesspit of hatred Antony dwells in. *-)

That explains the replies then. Mr Birdbrain does follow some lovely Twitterers.

Its right what I said about flag waving in Germany though.

Some Germans suffer from the same disease many here in Blighty suffer from , hatred of their flag and country and a deep hatred of those who show any sign of patriotism , we've just had over 3 years of it here with the likes of your boyfriends screaming racist at any opportunity ... Thankfully with the rise of the beautiful Afd in Germany trashing the flag as your Queen did is frowned upon

Absolute rubbish. There is nothing "beautiful" about the AfD political ideology at all and you obviously haven't a clue what you're talking about. That you call it "beautiful" says everything about your warped mind. The AfD is a right wing party working alongside extremists such as the vile Pegida bunch and are openly racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, and antisemitic who given the chance, would willingly rip up the holocaust memorial in Berlin which AfD politician and founder member Hocke called, "a monument of shame in the heart of our capital".

Vile bunch. Go and live there and join 'em if you think they are so "beautiful". They wouldn't accept you though as you're a foreigner.

Pelmet is all mouth......unless he makes friends with the swarms of Russians in Spain he's constantly demonised on here, the only thing he will be hoisting is a pair of cruddy old Y fronts and cowering in that 30 year old tin shed. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 4:26 PM

Fake news Twitter slur.

Pretty much all it is as it's a heavily edited 9 second snatch with nothing showing prior or after. Not unlike how the Tories edited Keir Starmers speech to make it appear something it wasn't, then post onto sm to whip up hatred.

Typically the tweet was originated by a far right racist who follows that other bigot, Katie Hatie, and quelle surprise....it gets posted by an American Republican. What a cesspit of hatred Antony dwells in. *-)

That explains the replies then. Mr Birdbrain does follow some lovely Twitterers.

Some Germans suffer from the same disease many here in Blighty suffer from , hatred of their flag and country and a deep hatred of those who show any sign of patriotism , we've just had over 3 years of it here with the likes of your boyfriends screaming racist at any opportunity ... Thankfully with the rise of the beautiful Afd in Germany trashing the flag as your Queen did is frowned upon

Absolute rubbish. There is nothing "beautiful" about the AfD political ideology at all and you obviously haven't a clue what you're talking about. That you call it "beautiful" says everything about your warped mind. The AfD is a right wing party working alongside extremists such as the vile Pegida bunch and are openly racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, and antisemitic who given the chance, would willingly rip up the holocaust memorial in Berlin which AfD politician and founder member Hocke called, "a monument of shame in the heart of our capital".

Vile bunch. Go and live there and join 'em if you think they are so "beautiful". They wouldn't accept you though as you're a foreigner.

Not as vile as your Traitorous leader who liked to fraternize with those who bombed British men women & children :-| .........

Fortunately the Great British public can recognize Scum when they see it in the ballot box >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 4:39 PM

Fake news Twitter slur.

Not as vile as your Traitorous leader who liked to fraternize with those who bombed British men women & children :-| .........

Fortunately the Great British public can recognize Scum when they see it in the ballot box >:-) ........

You've shown your true colours......all along i felt your protestations of antisemitism were fake and you've just confirmed it by nailing your flag of hate to the mast in support of a vile political ideology. AfD are reviled by German Jews.....an uncomfortable truth for you to face up to but now we know you were all fake.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 5:46 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 4:39 PM

Fake news Twitter slur.

Fortunately the Great British public can recognize Scum when they see it in the ballot box >:-) ........

You've shown your true colours......all along i felt your protestations of antisemitism were fake and you've just confirmed it by nailing your flag of hate to the mast in support of a vile political ideology. AfD are reviled by German Jews.....an uncomfortable truth for you to face up to but now we know you were all fake.

Titter (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

You really are a Lefty T*t aren't you Bullet :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 2:18 PM

If they demand EU style free movement then I would expect Boris to tell them "F" off :D ........

Because with a points based system, freedom of movement is controlled Barry B-) .......

We have had a points based system since 2008.

So if they all expect EU style freedom of movement and Johnson tells them all the fcuk off what are you going to do then? I say you as its nothing to do with me anymore.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-31 6:54 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 2:18 PM

We have had a points based system since 2008.

So if they all expect EU style freedom of movement and Johnson tells them all the fcuk off what are you going to do then? I say you as its nothing to do with me anymore.

EU criminals are the only ones that have :-| .........

Get jailed enough times earns you points to go to the ECJ to prevent deportation *-) ..........

Archived