Fast Pat

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 4:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-07 3:51 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 3:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-07 3:04 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 2:56 PM

Fast Pat - 2020-01-07 2:51 PM

malc d - 2020-01-07 2:42 PM

The Aussies say that visa free movement is likely to cause an exodus of highly trained people from Australia and an influx of unskilled Brits.

Sounds to me like they've got some very sensible politicians out there.

;-)

I’m loving the irony that they’re worried about an influx of unskilled immigrants...

Aussies ain't stupid ;-) .........

They've seen who we've been forced to let in as members of the EU *-) .......

That tosh has been debunked numerous times both on this forum and various links.......you have a very short memory.

https://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

I see you're dementia is kicking in early ;-) .........

The rest of us live in the real world *-) ........

You should try it :-| .......

Whilst you still can :D .......

You never read that when it was first posted and still haven't so it's easy to see why you fail to comprehend UK never was "forced to let [them] in". Successive UK governments chose to ignore EU regulations on immigration because it suited them as that link clearly explains. Other EU member countries legally introduced immigration controls in accordance to the EU regs without problem.....we chose not to. I do wish you would read and inform yourself better instead of blathering nonsense littered with silly emojis.

Blimey Bullet you really are stubbornly "Lefty" stupid :-| .......

How many times do I have to flag up examples of where the ECJ has prevented us from deporting filth >:-( .......

I know you've been on the bottle again (pretty damn stupid after local anesthetic btw) but your comment was regarding being "forced to let [them] in", which you were shown is a total fallacy and utter rubbish. Now you find yourself incapable of debating that point due to lack of correct information, you've moved the goalposts to being 'prevented from deporting'. *-)

747 - 2020-01-07 4:44 PM

The Aussies say that visa free movement is likely to cause an exodus of highly trained people from Australia and an influx of unskilled Brits.

;-)

I’m loving the irony that they’re worried about an influx of unskilled immigrants...

That tosh has been debunked numerous times both on this forum and various links.......you have a very short memory.

https://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

You never read that when it was first posted and still haven't so it's easy to see why you fail to comprehend UK never was "forced to let [them] in". Successive UK governments chose to ignore EU regulations on immigration because it suited them as that link clearly explains. Other EU member countries legally introduced immigration controls in accordance to the EU regs without problem.....we chose not to. I do wish you would read and inform yourself better instead of blathering nonsense littered with silly emojis.

Just to balance the books (so to speak), Barry has refused to watch the John Pilger documentary about the NHS because it puts Labour in a bad light. It would seem that in political discussions, it is objectivity that is the first casualty.

I think if you look back you will find Barry did watch it. However i did and i wouldn't say it exactly put the Tories in a very good light either which you appear completely oblivious of. Perhaps you watched a different documentary to the one i linked.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-07 6:20 PM

;-)

How many times do I have to flag up examples of where the ECJ has prevented us from deporting filth >:-( .......

I know you've been on the bottle again (pretty damn stupid after local anesthetic btw) but your comment was regarding being "forced to let [them] in", which you were shown is a total fallacy and utter rubbish. Now you find yourself incapable of debating that point due to lack of correct information, you've moved the goalposts to being 'prevented from deporting'. *-)

Yeah Dumb Dumb *-) .......

Like the rest of the UK isn't aware of their local crime rate soaring especially Ooop Norf :-| .......

Nothing to do with successive governments dumping migrants Ooop Norf ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 6:28 PM

;-)

Like the rest of the UK isn't aware of their local crime rate soaring especially Ooop Norf :-| .......

Nothing to do with successive governments dumping migrants Ooop Norf ;-) ........

As someone who is Ooop Norf I'd like to examine this rash statement.

Firstly we need to ask is there a "soaring" crime rate? The answer is "it depends" - some types of crime are up some are down.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingjune2019

Then we need to look at cause and effect, do immigrants lead to an increase in crime? The answer is no.

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/immigration-and-crime-evidence-for-the-uk-and-other-countries/

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2020-01-07 6:44 PM

;-)

As someone who is Ooop Norf I'd like to examine this rash statement.

Firstly we need to ask is there a "soaring" crime rate? The answer is "it depends" - some types of crime are up some are down.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingjune2019

Then we need to look at cause and effect, do immigrants lead to an increase in crime? The answer is no.

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/immigration-and-crime-evidence-for-the-uk-and-other-countries/

Are you really claiming that you have rubbish shots and knife stabbers is an excuse? 8-) ......

a 5% decrease in the number of homicides following a period of increases over the last four years

a 4% increase in the number of police recorded offences involving firearms

a 7% increase1 in the number of police recorded offences involving knives or sharp instruments

P1010899.JPG.e7beb7fdfe76e663dcf4c568af2fb0fd.JPG

Bulletguy - 2020-01-07 6:27 PM

;-)

Just to balance the books (so to speak), Barry has refused to watch the John Pilger documentary about the NHS because it puts Labour in a bad light. It would seem that in political discussions, it is objectivity that is the first casualty.

I think if you look back you will find Barry did watch it. However i did and i wouldn't say it exactly put the Tories in a very good light either which you appear completely oblivious of. Perhaps you watched a different documentary to the one i linked.

You might have linked it (belatedly) but I watched the actual programme at the time it went out.

If you did not spend all your time on here and looking for links that suit your mad political leanings, you might have watched it too.

;-)

1) Listen up dummy.

2) Why are you shifting goalposts yet again to deflect away from the original point you made which had absolutely nothing to do with criminality? Every time you lose the argument you start deflecting off at some other tangent. I'm surprised you've resisted shoehorning Corbyn into your whacked out waffle and ramble.

3) Contrary to your silly assertion of government "dumping migrants up North", it comes as no surprise to find the highest concentration of EU born migrants is in London.....with more than double the amount being from non-EU countries.

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/where-do-migrants-live-in-the-uk/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-07 8:18 PM

;-)

1) Listen up dummy.

2) Why are you shifting goalposts yet again to deflect away from the original point you made which had absolutely nothing to do with criminality? Every time you lose the argument you start deflecting off at some other tangent. I'm surprised you've resisted shoehorning Corbyn into your whacked out waffle and ramble.

3) Contrary to your silly assertion of government "dumping migrants up North", it comes as no surprise to find the highest concentration of EU born migrants is in London.....with more than double the amount being from non-EU countries.

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/where-do-migrants-live-in-the-uk/

Giggle :D .......

Guest pelmetman

;-)

1) Listen up dummy.

Giggle :D .......

747 - 2020-01-07 7:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-07 6:27 PM

;-)

You might have linked it (belatedly) but I watched the actual programme at the time it went out.

If you did not spend all your time on here and looking for links that suit your mad political leanings, you might have watched it too.

Actually i linked to it the day after it was broadcast......the same day i watched it in the morning as i'd recorded it. If you spent less time making snide personal comments and actually looking at posts on the forum, then you would have known that.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/The-Dirty-War-on-the-NHS/54033/

Guest pelmetman

Successive governments have been doing it for decades :-| ..........

We sold our first house in Lincolnshire to Yorkshire refugees :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 8:34 PM

Successive governments have been doing it for decades :-| ..........

We sold our first house in Lincolnshire to Yorkshire refugees :D .......

So what are you whining about? *-)

Archived