Log on & OFF

michele

Guest Frank Wilkinson

I'm here now having been out since 7.45 p.m. Was my name showing, if it was did you refresh your browser and what happened?

Ah, I've just read Michele's post properly which suggests that my name wasn't showing. If that's the case I never logged off so it must only show those that are actually visiting the site - but of course, if they leave, their name stays until you refresh the page. I hope that that's clear.

Wake up Howie and pay attention!!!

Guest Frank Wilkinson
I love this site! Fortunately the odd pain in the proverbial is compensated for by those with a brilliant sense of humour!

franks quite correct you have to refresh the page .

like now I,m not really here I,m over there seriously if yo don't refresh it wont happen .

But I stay logged on all day even when I,m no where near the ocmputor

when just pottering doing the house work ..

I have to just to keep a check on you lot its my duty the OAL Mod told me Michele watch them boys .... I said ok how much he said freebie i said I didn't mind so it's our secret I just sits and thinks and thinks and sit's .

watching you ................Watching me .............. 8-)

Frank Wilkinson - 2007-03-08 10:44 PM

I'm here now having been out since 7.45 p.m. Was my name showing, if it was did you refresh your browser and what happened?

Ah, I've just read Michele's post properly which suggests that my name wasn't showing. If that's the case I never logged off so it must only show those that are actually visiting the site - but of course, if they leave, their name stays until you refresh the page. I hope that that's clear.

Wake up Howie and pay attention!!!

I logged off just after you Frank and only came back at 10.30. I,m always paying attention, but it would help if you keep it to my usual 15 second timescale please. 8-)

Guest Frank Wilkinson
John H - 2007-03-08 11:00 PM Have you gone to bed yet Frank?

You obviously haven't been reading much about me on this site or you'd realise that I don't actually go to bed.

I sleep during the day in a coffin filled with earth from my native Boltonsylvania and in the evening I hang upside down from the rafters, with my fingers just in reach of my computer keyboard where I ambush passing liberals by being belligerent and self-opionionated.

I'd like to suck the blood from their veins but my Broadband's not fast enough.

Guest Frank Wilkinson
michele - 2007-03-08 11:10 PM Yes Frank this site is wonderful and YOU are too NO, NO SARCASIM INTENDED SINCERELY >>>

Michele, my face has gone all red. I'm not sure whether it's because I'm blushing or it could be because I've just bitten next door's cat in the neck and drained it dry!

You wouldn't like to suck my blood Frank. It's full of all sorts of chemicals: Statins, Metformins, Ace inhibitors, finasteride, asprin etc, etc. There may be a bit of Chemo stuff left there as well. I don't know though, if there is anything wrong with your health, there's a good chance, it may cure you.

Archived