English Only

Bulletguy

Birdbrain - 2020-02-03 3:30 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-02-03 2:57 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-03 2:40 PM

Meanwhile in the real world another London Muslim terrorist wants to convert non-believers by cutting them to bits on our streets ... Sudesh Amman ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51351844

Isnt that the same one?

Anyway its a bit of a result. Terrible for the victims but nobody is dead except him. Rozzers were on his tail all the time and according to the BBC blew him away within two minutes of it happening. Its one less nut job gone for good.

Who said it was a different one ??? ... "bit of a result" ??? ... I think most decent folk would say we already had a "bit of a result" when he was slammed up in the nick before his early release ... I dont think folk being stabbed and countless others scarred for life witnessing the events is a result for anyone personally

Well you did use the words "Another Muslim Terrorist" so I assumed it was another one, not the one you had already posted about.

I seem to think Johnson said the following after last years attack.

"Now that I am prime minister I'm going to take steps to make sure that people are not released early when they commit... serious sexual, violent or terrorist offences," he said.

"I absolutely deplore the that fact that this man was out on the streets... and we are going to take action against it."

Clearly he's not done it then. They have had a decade to change the legislation. I gather they are now about to implement emergency legislation to stop the early release of terrorists that are still considered a threat including those already inside. Why has it taken ten years?

Apparently this latest moron was radicalised further while in Prison. Why is that being allowed to happen?

Awful as it is for the victims its still a result for our Rozzers who were brilliant and another nutcase taken out. As for the witnesses being scarred for life most of them seemed keen to record it on their phones, its all over the internet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2020-02-03 5:40 PM

Meanwhile in the real world another London Muslim terrorist wants to convert non-believers by cutting them to bits on our streets ... Sudesh Amman ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51351844

Isnt that the same one?

Anyway its a bit of a result. Terrible for the victims but nobody is dead except him. Rozzers were on his tail all the time and according to the BBC blew him away within two minutes of it happening. Its one less nut job gone for good.

Who said it was a different one ??? ... "bit of a result" ??? ... I think most decent folk would say we already had a "bit of a result" when he was slammed up in the nick before his early release ... I dont think folk being stabbed and countless others scarred for life witnessing the events is a result for anyone personally

Well you did use the words "Another Muslim Terrorist" so I assumed it was another one, not the one you had already posted about.

"Now that I am prime minister I'm going to take steps to make sure that people are not released early when they commit... serious sexual, violent or terrorist offences," he said.

"I absolutely deplore the that fact that this man was out on the streets... and we are going to take action against it."

Clearly he's not done it then. They have had a decade to change the legislation. I gather they are now about to implement emergency legislation to stop the early release of terrorists that are still considered a threat including those already inside. Why has it taken ten years?

Apparently this latest moron was radicalised further while in Prison. Why is that being allowed to happen?

Awful as it is for the victims its still a result for our Rozzers who were brilliant and another nutcase taken out. As for the witnesses being scarred for life most of them seemed keen to record it on their phones, its all over the internet.

Last Novembers attack ??? the 29th November attack ??? ... Its now early February just 2 months later princess ... Why are they getting more radicalised in prison ??? Well for a start off they want to and given Belmarsh his prison is 30% Muslim inmates now getting radicalised aint too difficult ... As for those scarred by the events princess as per usual with you , you have no idea how many witnessed do ya ???

Birdbrain - 2020-02-03 5:49 PM

Isnt that the same one?

Last Novembers attack ??? the 29th November attack ??? ... Its now early February just 2 months later princess ... Why are they getting more radicalised in prison ??? Well for a start off they want to and given Belmarsh his prison is 30% Muslim inmates now getting radicalised aint too difficult ... As for those scarred by the events princess as per usual with you , you have no idea how many witnessed do ya ???

I was on about yet another one of Johnsons empty promises. Read what I said again.

Barryd999 - 2020-02-03 8:52 PM

Isnt that the same one?

I was on about yet another one of Johnsons empty promises. Read what I said again.

I know what you meant but you used last years Muslim attack saying why hasn't anything been done , its only 2 months since princess and we've had an election and Christmas in those 2 months ... Your hero Corbyn and your party that appeals to many Muslims wont like the new legislation ... Oh no

Birdbrain - 2020-02-04 6:21 AM

Isnt that the same one?

I know what you meant but you used last years Muslim attack saying why hasn't anything been done , its only 2 months since princess and we've had an election and Christmas in those 2 months ... Your hero Corbyn and your party that appeals to many Muslims wont like the new legislation ... Oh no

But Johnson managed to get all of Brexit "Done" in that time. Surely he could have found time to introduce the emergency powers to keep these nutters off the streets he has now suddenly announced. I thought he was some kind of super hero. He can do what he likes now him and his master Dominic Goebbels. Just sort it out!

Barryd999 - 2020-02-04 9:51 AM

Isnt that the same one?

But Johnson managed to get all of Brexit "Done" in that time. Surely he could have found time to introduce the emergency powers to keep these nutters off the streets he has now suddenly announced. I thought he was some kind of super hero. He can do what he likes now him and his master Dominic Goebbels. Just sort it out!

Strange that you mention Goebbels. In the Government that he was a member of, change to the Law could be made on a whim immediately. Unfortunately in the British system it is not so easy. Changes to Law have to be through an Act of Parliament. I have not heard Labour shouting for a speedy change to the Law, the silence is deafening.

Who is out there on the Right Wing now then? 8-)

747 - 2020-02-04 4:40 PM

Isnt that the same one?

Strange that you mention Goebbels. In the Government that he was a member of, change to the Law could be made on a whim immediately. Unfortunately in the British system it is not so easy. Changes to Law have to be through an Act of Parliament. I have not heard Labour shouting for a speedy change to the Law, the silence is deafening.

What are Labour going to do about it now? They can pass any laws they like now. In fact didnt he pass some that kind of just did away with Parliament anyway recently? I think that was another one old Joey sorted.

Isnt that the same one?

Parliament voted to get "Brexit Done" Barry not Boris ... "super hero" to whom exactly ??? ... "Goebells" to be fair would be at home more in your party than mine

Barryd999 - 2020-02-04 4:55 PM

Isnt that the same one?

What are Labour going to do about it now? They can pass any laws they like now. In fact didnt he pass some that kind of just did away with Parliament anyway recently? I think that was another one old Joey sorted.

My point Barry is that I don't see any pressure on Labour to urge the Tories to get something through Parliament quickly with their co-operation. Maybe Labour don't want to be seen as anti Muslim (even though it will only affect terrorists ... who mainly seem to be Muuslims).

747 - 2020-02-04 7:16 PM

Isnt that the same one?

My point Barry is that I don't see any pressure on Labour to urge the Tories to get something through Parliament quickly with their co-operation. Maybe Labour don't want to be seen as anti Muslim (even though it will only affect terrorists ... who mainly seem to be Muuslims).

Is that a red racist/Islamaphobe/bigot alarm going off I can hear ... Oh yeah

Isnt that the same one?

Eh? I still dont get it. WTF has it got to do with Labour? Who cares what they think now? Johnson can do what he likes, he just hasnt done it. Its nothing to do with Labour, the LibDems or even the fecking EU anymore. Everything that happens or has happened since the 13th of December 2019 is totally the responsibility of your new party and leader.

Barryd999 - 2020-02-05 8:31 AM

Isnt that the same one?

Eh? I still dont get it. WTF has it got to do with Labour? Who cares what they think now? Johnson can do what he likes, he just hasnt done it. Its nothing to do with Labour, the LibDems or even the fecking EU anymore. Everything that happens or has happened since the 13th of December 2019 is totally the responsibility of your new party and leader.

In cases of National Emergency or similar, Parliament can agree to stop debating whatever is current and make room for an emergency debate to rush new legislation through in the National interest. This requuires the consent of ALL Parties. Instead of that happening, all we have is Diane Abbot sound asleep on the Front Bench while the Shadow Health Secretary picks faults.

Do you get it now Barry?

Barryd999 - 2020-02-02 10:45 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-02-01 9:15 PM

One day in and the ugliness has already started. :-(

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/racist-poster-put-up-in-norwich-tower-block-1-6494242

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-51341735

It started in 2016. Remember the Polish vermin posters and women and children being abused on the streets and buses? I imagine we will see that sort of thing spike again now sadly.

Yes your right ... That "spike" might just have struck the other day attacking funny foreign folk ... One of the Muslim attackers victims a woman from The Dominican

747 - 2020-02-05 1:25 PM

Isnt that the same one?

In cases of National Emergency or similar, Parliament can agree to stop debating whatever is current and make room for an emergency debate to rush new legislation through in the National interest. This requuires the consent of ALL Parties. Instead of that happening, all we have is Diane Abbot sound asleep on the Front Bench while the Shadow Health Secretary picks faults.

Do you get it now Barry?

Its emergency legislation not some national emergency that requires everything else to be put on hold. Its not Labour that will be trying to stop them but the courts by and human rights lawyers by the sound of it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tories-brace-high-court-fight-21426941

The point is Johnson promised to do this after the last attack and did nothing. They have been in power for a decade and still not done anything. Prison service is on its knees so radicalisation continues to happen. I dont think there is any way to stop it really though anyway. Perhaps stopping getting involved in wars in the middle east might have helped but that boats long sailed.

Barryd999 - 2020-02-05 3:08 PM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

Its emergency legislation not some national emergency that requires everything else to be put on hold. Its not Labour that will be trying to stop them but the courts by and human rights lawyers by the sound of it.

The point is Johnson promised to do this after the last attack and did nothing. They have been in power for a decade and still not done anything. Prison service is on its knees so radicalisation continues to happen. I dont think there is any way to stop it really though anyway. Perhaps stopping getting involved in wars in the middle east might have helped but that boats long sailed.

You do know the list of countries not involved in foreign wars in any way where Muslim terrorists have carried out attacks massively outweighs the countries involved in foreign wars attacked by Muslim terrorists don't ya ??? ... The only thing radicalising Muslims is Islam and the book they believe in , you of course prefer to believe all these poor darlings have been led astray ... Lordy ... Be interesting to know how you know legislation hasn't been worked on since Novembers Muslim attack , you say Boris has done nothing ???

Birdbrain - 2020-02-05 3:26 PM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

You do know the list of countries not involved in foreign wars in any way where Muslim terrorists have carried out attacks massively outweighs the countries involved in foreign wars attacked by Muslim terrorists don't ya ??? ... The only thing radicalising Muslims is Islam and the book they believe in , you of course prefer to believe all these poor darlings have been led astray ... Lordy ... Be interesting to know how you know legislation hasn't been worked on since Novembers Muslim attack , you say Boris has done nothing ???

Are you suggesting that the spate of horrific organised attacks in the main in the early 2000s in Europe were not at all reprisals for the wars we got involved in such as Iraq and Afghanistan? Thankfully what we see these days here at least tends to be wannabe ISIS loan home grown nut jobs but probably sparked up from all of that. I am not saying its the cause of it all but poking the hornets nest has just generally made things worse both in the middle east and back here.

As for Johnson well he was on about bringing in this new legislation by Thursday after this recent attack so if he can do it that quickly then why did he not do it before or his predecessor.

Barryd999 - 2020-02-05 6:03 PM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

Are you suggesting that the spate of horrific organised attacks in the main in the early 2000s in Europe were not at all reprisals for the wars we got involved in such as Iraq and Afghanistan? Thankfully what we see these days here at least tends to be wannabe ISIS loan home grown nut jobs but probably sparked up from all of that. I am not saying its the cause of it all but poking the hornets nest has just generally made things worse both in the middle east and back here.

As for Johnson well he was on about bringing in this new legislation by Thursday after this recent attack so if he can do it that quickly then why did he not do it before or his predecessor.

Ive no idea princess why the legislation wasn't brought in , maybe you with your vast Government insider knowledge could tell us ??? ... Listen sweet cheeks from ya bedroom if you wanna believe 23.000 suspected possible Muslim Jihadis in this country want to kill us non-believers because of wars in lands they'll never visit then off you pop ... Islam/Quran and its teachings and beliefs are the numero uno problem sweet cheeks for the massive number of potential killers , thats without talking about Muslim sex gangs and massive high Muslim criminality ... Off you pop

Birdbrain - 2020-02-05 6:17 PM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

Ive no idea princess why the legislation wasn't brought in , maybe you with your vast Government insider knowledge could tell us ??? ... Listen sweet cheeks from ya bedroom if you wanna believe 23.000 suspected possible Muslim Jihadis in this country want to kill us non-believers because of wars in lands they'll never visit then off you pop ... Islam/Quran and its teachings and beliefs are the numero uno problem sweet cheeks for the massive number of potential killers , thats without talking about Muslim sex gangs and massive high Muslim criminality ... Off you pop

"pop" where? Suspected possible Jihadis you say? So thats 23000 that may or may not be potential Jihadis. I think the number that the police think are a real risk is something like 3000 or it was last time I looked. I think without looking there are 3 million Muslims or thereabouts in the UK most of whom probably go to the Mosque and read the Koran. We now get a couple of nut jobs once or twice a year doing this sort of thing. One attack is too many and 3000 suspected Jihadis with another 20000 perhaps that could be is also too many but put it into perspective.

If all these Mosques were teaching Muslims to be Jihadis and radicalising these 3 million Muslims then they would be out stabbing and running us all over 24 hours a day wouldnt they?

Whats your end game with all this? What do you want to do? Drive them all out of the UK.? Serious question. We cant do that can we so whats the answer?

Barryd999 - 2020-02-05 10:47 PM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

"pop" where? Suspected possible Jihadis you say? So thats 23000 that may or may not be potential Jihadis. I think the number that the police think are a real risk is something like 3000 or it was last time I looked. I think without looking there are 3 million Muslims or thereabouts in the UK most of whom probably go to the Mosque and read the Koran. We now get a couple of nut jobs once or twice a year doing this sort of thing. One attack is too many and 3000 suspected Jihadis with another 20000 perhaps that could be is also too many but put it into perspective.

If all these Mosques were teaching Muslims to be Jihadis and radicalising these 3 million Muslims then they would be out stabbing and running us all over 24 hours a day wouldnt they?

Whats your end game with all this? What do you want to do? Drive them all out of the UK.? Serious question. We cant do that can we so whats the answer?

"3 million muslims" yes but the attackers are male and mainly 18-30 so you do your maths Barry and see what the potential 23000 Jihadis out of that figure is , its actually quite shocking ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/security-mi5-23000-subjects-interest-counter-terrorism-manchester-abedi-police-a7758671.html ... I remember back in football hooligan days we used to have hundred of lads who played up they were up for trouble , ready for a fight but the reality was that even though they/we all loved the buzz only a handful of the same lads out of the hundreds would actually stand and fight which is like your comment about why aren't more Muslims out killing in that many talk about it but only a few do it

Birdbrain - 2020-02-06 6:29 AM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

"3 million muslims" yes but the attackers are male and mainly 18-30 so you do your maths Barry and see what the potential 23000 Jihadis out of that figure is , its actually quite shocking ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/security-mi5-23000-subjects-interest-counter-terrorism-manchester-abedi-police-a7758671.html ... I remember back in football hooligan days we used to have hundred of lads who played up they were up for trouble , ready for a fight but the reality was that even though they/we all loved the buzz only a handful of the same lads out of the hundreds would actually stand and fight which is like your comment about why aren't more Muslims out killing in that many talk about it but only a few do it

So what caused you to stop being a football hooligan then? Maybe whatever it was can be applied to these Muslim youngsters (well the handful that are mad enough to commit atrocities).

Rather than pointing out the problem whats the solution?

Barryd999 - 2020-02-06 9:59 AM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

So what caused you to stop being a football hooligan then? Maybe whatever it was can be applied to these Muslim youngsters (well the handful that are mad enough to commit atrocities).

The solution isnt for me to come up with chubby chops ... The solution is for those who welcomed and wanted these folk here , you being one of them as some of those who've killed were refugees ... Casualties don't matter as long as you feel good about helping I suppose ... Well you don't actually help do ya , you just preach that others in the country should help

Birdbrain - 2020-02-06 2:29 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-02-06 9:59 AM

Isnt that the same one?

Do you get it now Barry?

The solution isnt for me to come up with chubby chops ... The solution is for those who welcomed and wanted these folk here , you being one of them as some of those who've killed were refugees ... Casualties don't matter as long as you feel good about helping I suppose ... Well you don't actually help do ya , you just preach that others in the country should help

But I thought most of our terror attacks were carried out by British home grown nutters not refugees. You seem to mention it a lot so I assumed you would have some kind of answer or solution by now. you cannot stop taking refugees just in case out of the many hundreds and thousands one might be a would be terrorist.

You say Muslims and the Koran are the problem but we suffered more Terrorism here and in NI during the troubles and with the IRA. Did we condemn all Catholics and their religion for the actions of a few nutcases?

Archived