Wonder Why ???

Birdbrain

jumpstart - 2020-02-06 6:19 PM

And not yours of coarse........giggle

"coarse" ??? ... Aint got a clue what you mean ... Dont shoot me by the way ... You may not like that anti-Semitism is in the news again but not as much as our lovely Jewish community ... Hatred meets hatred ... Not nice

Birdbrain - 2020-02-06 6:39 PM

"coarse" ??? ... Aint got a clue what you mean ... Dont shoot me by the way ... You may not like that anti-Semitism is in the news again but not as much as our lovely Jewish community ... Hatred meets hatred ... Not nice

“Shoot” ???...is that wishful thinking??? No idea what you mean. Not much point asking Jews if they think there is more Antisemitism. Bit like asking Trump if he thinks he’s innocent.

jumpstart - 2020-02-06 6:56 PM

“Shoot” ???...is that wishful thinking??? No idea what you mean. Not much point asking Jews if they think there is more Antisemitism. Bit like asking Trump if he thinks he’s innocent.

Your hate sure is shining through

"coarse" ??? ... Aint got a clue what you mean ...

Says the birdbrain that regularly peppers his posts with "gunna", "ya", "liccle", "sumat", "prolly" and other misspellings. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-02-06 8:01 PM

"coarse" ??? ... Aint got a clue what you mean ...

Says the birdbrain that regularly peppers his posts with "gunna", "ya", "liccle", "sumat", "prolly" and other misspellings. *-)

Well you'd know cos you have all my posts filed und obviously not just from this forum either ... Not surprised youve no time for family ... Very sad

Archived