£350 million thread

Bulletguy

Birdbrain - 2020-03-12 7:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-12 5:25 PM

Oh dear.

Guess what? That £350 million that was promised for the NHS from some kind of Brexit dividend aint happening treasury admits.

Instead we are all on average £1200 worse off and the economy 2% less than it would have been. Not only that but The chancellor's red budget book shows the gross EU contributions saved by the UK will be around £42 billion over the next five years, rather than the £91 billion claimed under the false figure publicised by Boris Johnson in 2016. Any money saved is already going to have to go towards replacing EU programmes and other stuff we lost.

Of course they will now be able to blame the Coronavirus I guess and it is actually probably a much bigger threat than Brexit ever was. If they had any sense they would put the entire thing on a three year extension of transition but they havent got any so we are basically fcuked.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/budget-rushi-sunak-treasury-figures-brexit-dividend-a9395476.html?fbclid=IwAR2YodoFWJ-2cxfywvjIeJXbBGqpvEQLxOE-c8VFp6lfvkXr7wWZ8i9y938

Oh Lordy ... The organ grinders monkey now wants to extend Brexit uncertainty for another 3 years ... He/she has used Coronavirus already as an excuse to bash the NHS and now its to be used as some kind of Brexit get out escape route ... Hate makes folk sick ... Not a pretty look

What are you on about? Who is the organ grinders monkey and who is the organ grinder. I think your getting confused with that website you spend all day on "Grindr" is it? Who has been bashing the NHS? Not me. I love the NHS. I dont love what the Tories have done to it over 10 years though.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-12 10:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-12 7:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-12 5:25 PM

Oh dear.

Guess what? That £350 million that was promised for the NHS from some kind of Brexit dividend aint happening treasury admits.

Instead we are all on average £1200 worse off and the economy 2% less than it would have been. Not only that but The chancellor's red budget book shows the gross EU contributions saved by the UK will be around £42 billion over the next five years, rather than the £91 billion claimed under the false figure publicised by Boris Johnson in 2016. Any money saved is already going to have to go towards replacing EU programmes and other stuff we lost.

Of course they will now be able to blame the Coronavirus I guess and it is actually probably a much bigger threat than Brexit ever was. If they had any sense they would put the entire thing on a three year extension of transition but they havent got any so we are basically fcuked.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/budget-rushi-sunak-treasury-figures-brexit-dividend-a9395476.html?fbclid=IwAR2YodoFWJ-2cxfywvjIeJXbBGqpvEQLxOE-c8VFp6lfvkXr7wWZ8i9y938

Oh Lordy ... The organ grinders monkey now wants to extend Brexit uncertainty for another 3 years ... He/she has used Coronavirus already as an excuse to bash the NHS and now its to be used as some kind of Brexit get out escape route ... Hate makes folk sick ... Not a pretty look

What are you on about? Who is the organ grinders monkey and who is the organ grinder. I think your getting confused with that website you spend all day on "Grindr" is it? Who has been bashing the NHS? Not me. I love the NHS. I dont love what the Tories have done to it over 10 years though.

Like I said ... Not a pretty look Hatey

Archived