Barryd999 - 2020-03-03 8:15 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-03 5:44 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-02 8:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-02 6:12 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-02 5:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-02 5:37 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-02 8:49 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-02 6:04 AM

Such hatred from the squad ... One hater likens the beautiful Priti Patels parents who had to flee real persecution to those young males fleeing Turkeys war ??? ... Another hater who continually calls the beautiful POTUS Trump a "dunce" spells border as "boarder" ??? ... Go figure ... One wonders how many of these young , peace loving , respectable young men will go on to serve our fine country ... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/world/europe/turkey-migrants-eu.html

Actually her parents came to the UK before Amin got into power so they were economic migrants or what you would normally call "Chancers". So under her new system they wouldn't get in now. Had they been asylum seekers back then you would be arguing that they should go to a neighbouring safe country.

Hater , In Germany Jews were persecuted way before Hitler came to power and in Uganda sumat similar happened , look it up and learn ... As for the "new system" you said it , its a new system so get over it and wasn't in place in the 60s ... I cant quite get wether its a woman of colour you hate more or a Brexit supporting Tory ??? ... Hate on

Its a new system that ironically would have seen not so Priti's parents as economic migrants refused entry to the UK. Can you not see the irony?

Your last sentence is just ridiculous. Stupid boy. *-)

No I cant ... As for your last guff , you more than suggested me and others were having a go at Sadick because hes a Muslim and not because of his major London failings ... "ridiculous" isnt it hypocrite hater ???

No because you have form on posting thread after thread about Muslims or funny foreigners and I don't. Quite the opposite in fact as it's usually me defending them. Therefore it's highly unlikely that I dislike Patel because of her colour isn't it? Of course you knew that and are probably just bored.

You mean threads on the likes of Muslim sex gangs and Muslim terrorism which you more than you suggest you defend ??? ... You just voted and campaigned for a party that has a racist disease , you defend the fella who heads them that has spread that racist disease so dont go all holy about disliking someone because they are coloured ... Like others on here your the one with the hate problem princess

Yeah, I clearly hate everyone me. *-)

Maybe we should put it to a vote.

As for a party with a racist disease. Firstly I dont have a party I support and secondly I think you should examine the evidence of racism within your beloved Tory party and from your very own PM before you start lobbing accusations at the Labour Party.

You dont hate everyone ... Just Tories , Brexit voters , anyone who's right wing , powerful women of colour and POTUS Trump ... You hate POTUS so much you famously claimed you'd rather starve to death than do a deal with him ... Princess you campaigned for your beloved hate party who are currently under investigation for racism , I didn't campaign for anyone and my party isnt under investigation for anything ... Hate on sweet cheeks

Nope. I dont hate Tories, I am or was a Tory, I just dont "like" the new ToryKipper party. I certainly dont hate Brexit voters either. I just think they are misguided fools some of them who fell for a load of lies. Powerful women of colour? Its you that keeps mentioning her colour not me. Can you say "colour" these days anyway. Bit racist isnt it?

The Tories are not under investigation for racism probably because they are in charge and calling the shots and besides, its all out in the open and they just dont care.

More Hollywood ... Your party you voted and campaigned for up and down the land is under investigation by the Equality and Human Rights Commission who unless you can prove otherwise have no connection to the Tories ??? ... You do hate the things Ive mentioned princess , just as your boyfriend and string puller does ... Hate on

[

Which party as I campaigned for more than one.

If you mean Labour then I'm still waiting to hear some proper examples of racism from their key leaders. Plenty to chose from from our current PM of course.

Princess ... Like you conveniently ignore "their key leaders" past and present fondness of terrorist groups it seems now with blind Labour loyalty your conveniently ignoring their race hate ... Hate on chunky

That will be a no then for examples of Racism from Key Labour party leaders.

Christ knows how much more hate filled racist you want than your beloved leader Jeremy laying flowers at the grave of a fellow Anti-Semite terrorist killer who castrated , tortured and killed folk just because they were Jews ... Hate on Dimple

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-03-03 8:01 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-03 6:22 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-03 2:55 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-03 2:20 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-03 12:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-03 11:23 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-03 9:17 AM

Such hatred from the squad ... One hater likens the beautiful Priti Patels parents who had to flee real persecution to those young males fleeing Turkeys war ??? ... Another hater who continually calls the beautiful POTUS Trump a "dunce" spells border as "boarder" ??? ... Go figure ... One wonders how many of these young , peace loving , respectable young men will go on to serve our fine country ... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/world/europe/turkey-migrants-eu.html

Actually her parents came to the UK before Amin got into power so they were economic migrants or what you would normally call "Chancers". So under her new system they wouldn't get in now. Had they been asylum seekers back then you would be arguing that they should go to a neighbouring safe country.

Hater , In Germany Jews were persecuted way before Hitler came to power and in Uganda sumat similar happened , look it up and learn ... As for the "new system" you said it , its a new system so get over it and wasn't in place in the 60s ... I cant quite get wether its a woman of colour you hate more or a Brexit supporting Tory ??? ... Hate on

Its a new system that ironically would have seen not so Priti's parents as economic migrants refused entry to the UK. Can you not see the irony?

No I cant ... As for your last guff , you more than suggested me and others were having a go at Sadick because hes a Muslim and not because of his major London failings ... "ridiculous" isnt it hypocrite hater ???

No because you have form on posting thread after thread about Muslims or funny foreigners and I don't. Quite the opposite in fact as it's usually me defending them. Therefore it's highly unlikely that I dislike Patel because of her colour isn't it? Of course you knew that and are probably just bored.

You mean threads on the likes of Muslim sex gangs and Muslim terrorism which you more than you suggest you defend ??? ... You just voted and campaigned for a party that has a racist disease , you defend the fella who heads them that has spread that racist disease so dont go all holy about disliking someone because they are coloured ... Like others on here your the one with the hate problem princess

As for a party with a racist disease. Firstly I dont have a party I support and secondly I think you should examine the evidence of racism within your beloved Tory party and from your very own PM before you start lobbing accusations at the Labour Party.

You dont hate everyone ... Just Tories , Brexit voters , anyone who's right wing , powerful women of colour and POTUS Trump ... You hate POTUS so much you famously claimed you'd rather starve to death than do a deal with him ... Princess you campaigned for your beloved hate party who are currently under investigation for racism , I didn't campaign for anyone and my party isnt under investigation for anything ... Hate on sweet cheeks

Nope. I dont hate Tories, I am or was a Tory, I just dont "like" the new ToryKipper party. I certainly dont hate Brexit voters either. I just think they are misguided fools some of them who fell for a load of lies. Powerful women of colour? Its you that keeps mentioning her colour not me. Can you say "colour" these days anyway. Bit racist isnt it?

The Tories are not under investigation for racism probably because they are in charge and calling the shots and besides, its all out in the open and they just dont care.

More Hollywood ... Your party you voted and campaigned for up and down the land is under investigation by the Equality and Human Rights Commission who unless you can prove otherwise have no connection to the Tories ??? ... You do hate the things Ive mentioned princess , just as your boyfriend and string puller does ... Hate on

[

If you mean Labour then I'm still waiting to hear some proper examples of racism from their key leaders. Plenty to chose from from our current PM of course.

Princess ... Like you conveniently ignore "their key leaders" past and present fondness of terrorist groups it seems now with blind Labour loyalty your conveniently ignoring their race hate ... Hate on chunky

Christ knows how much more hate filled racist you want than your beloved leader Jeremy laying flowers at the grave of a fellow Anti-Semite terrorist killer who castrated , tortured and killed folk just because they were Jews ... Hate on Dimple

Very similar to what Jewish terrorists did to UK forces in Palestine.

[

Laying flowers on a grave doesn't sound very racist to me. Misguided perhaps. Still no examples of real full frontal racism then. See if you can find some. For example if you referred to Muslim women as looking like Letter Boxes or black people as "piccaninnies with 'watermelon smiles'"or condemning maybe an entire religion as "being a problem" those would be full on unquestionable racist comments. All of which of course we have seen on record by our very own PM.

jumpstart - 2020-03-03 9:05 PM

[

Jewish terrorists stormed UK forces athletes quarters and castrated , tortured and murdered them ??? ... Missed that one , can ya link it

Barryd999 - 2020-03-03 11:09 PM

[

Laying flowers on a grave doesn't sound very racist to me. Misguided perhaps. Still no examples of real full frontal racism then. See if you can find some. For example if you referred to Muslim women as looking like Letter Boxes or black people as "piccaninnies with 'watermelon smiles'"or condemning maybe an entire religion as "being a problem" those would be full on unquestionable racist comments. All of which of course we have seen on record by our very own PM.

Eh ... Laying flowers and showing huge respect to a terrorist that killed and tortured folk simply because they were Jews isnt respecting a racist ??? ... If thats not "full frontal racism" Christ knows what is , oh hang on a minute calling a Muslim sheet wearing woman a letterbox is much worse in Barry world ... Lordy ... If I went and paid respects at the grave of a far right hater who had murdered only Muslims then I'd be an Islamaphobe ??? ... Your blind Brexit/Tory hatred has poisoned you so much you campaign for , vote for , make excuses for and seemingly worship Corbyn ... You turned into a bit of a disappointment dint ya Chunky

Birdbrain - 2020-03-04 5:45 AM

jumpstart - 2020-03-03 9:05 PM

[

Jewish terrorists stormed UK forces athletes quarters and castrated , tortured and murdered them ??? ... Missed that one , can ya link it

You are just choosing to ignore the facts again. They used to stab them with scissors, shoot them, hang them ...vile.

Birdbrain - 2020-03-04 5:54 AM

[

Eh ... Laying flowers and showing huge respect to a terrorist that killed and tortured folk simply because they were Jews isnt respecting a racist ??? ... If thats not "full frontal racism" Christ knows what is , oh hang on a minute calling a Muslim sheet wearing woman a letterbox is much worse in Barry world ... Lordy ... If I went and paid respects at the grave of a far right hater who had murdered only Muslims then I'd be an Islamaphobe ??? ... Your blind Brexit/Tory hatred has poisoned you so much you campaign for , vote for , make excuses for and seemingly worship Corbyn ... You turned into a bit of a disappointment dint ya Chunky

Go on then. Show me what your on about.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-04 6:40 PM

[

... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying ... Your bible , your hero , your party you campaigned for , your vile

Birdbrain - 2020-03-04 6:45 PM

[

... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying ... Your bible , your hero , your party you campaigned for , your vile

Its just not at all black and white though is it? More here and some direct questions and answers from Corbyn and Labour further down.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-wreath-row

Its as clear as mud as to who laid wreaths and for whom but the question being asked is is Corbyn some kind of vile racist? Of course he isnt. He might have misjudged or not realised exactly what the implications of this wreath laying might me within the right wing media but that doesn't make him some kind of vile racist.

It seems to me that labour and corbyn side with the Palestinians. That does not make them racist. Its not racist to question Israel over its treatment of Palestinians and its ever increasing occupation of Gaza. Thats what all this is about. Why can you not take a side or fight for who you believe in without being labelled a racist?

For what its worth, I dont like Corbyn or Corbynism but old Beardy is not an out and out Racist in the way people Like Johnson are.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-05 9:13 AM

[

Its just not at all black and white though is it? More here and some direct questions and answers from Corbyn and Labour further down.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-wreath-row

Its as clear as mud as to who laid wreaths and for whom but the question being asked is is Corbyn some kind of vile racist? Of course he isnt. He might have misjudged or not realised exactly what the implications of this wreath laying might me within the right wing media but that doesn't make him some kind of vile racist.

It seems to me that labour and corbyn side with the Palestinians. That does not make them racist. Its not racist to question Israel over its treatment of Palestinians and its ever increasing occupation of Gaza. Thats what all this is about. Why can you not take a side or fight for who you believe in without being labelled a racist?

For what its worth, I dont like Corbyn or Corbynism but old Beardy is not an out and out Racist in the way people Like Johnson are.

For what its worth princess you have previous when it comes to being conned and gullible when it comes to what Corbyn is or believes in ... You were that gullible you went out and actively campaigned and then voted for a fella who you believed was now pro-EU after spending his whole political life rejecting it ??? ... Go figure ... A fella who backed his Shadow Chancellor after that same Shadow Chancellor called for a Tory woman MP to be lynched , you backed both of them and endorsed them by campaigning for your party ... As for Boris and your hate obsession he has the most culturally diverse top team that any UK government has ever had , go figure hater

Birdbrain - 2020-03-05 12:23 PM

[

For what its worth princess you have previous when it comes to being conned and gullible when it comes to what Corbyn is or believes in ... You were that gullible you went out and actively campaigned and then voted for a fella who you believed was now pro-EU after spending his whole political life rejecting it ??? ... Go figure ... A fella who backed his Shadow Chancellor after that same Shadow Chancellor called for a Tory woman MP to be lynched , you backed both of them and endorsed them by campaigning for your party ... As for Boris and your hate obsession he has the most culturally diverse top team that any UK government has ever had , go figure hater

If you had half a brain even you would understand why I did that. Ive said all along that Corbyn was a Brexiteer. I never voted for him, I saw Brexit and a Johnson (well Cummings as it turns out) led government a much bigger risk than a Labour coalition. I dont really care whether Corbyn was a terrorist supporter or even if he is (he isnt) racist he and his party were just a catalyst to either a confirmatory referendum which would have delivered either no Brexit or a much softer Brexit. What you have now is a far bigger risk to the UK than a Corbyn led coalition could ever have been. Says something if Tory voters like myself were prepared to vote for anyone but the Tory party in order to try and stop this nonsense.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-05 1:59 PM

[

If you had half a brain even you would understand why I did that. Ive said all along that Corbyn was a Brexiteer. I never voted for him, I saw Brexit and a Johnson (well Cummings as it turns out) led government a much bigger risk than a Labour coalition. I dont really care whether Corbyn was a terrorist supporter or even if he is (he isnt) racist he and his party were just a catalyst to either a confirmatory referendum which would have delivered either no Brexit or a much softer Brexit. What you have now is a far bigger risk to the UK than a Corbyn led coalition could ever have been. Says something if Tory voters like myself were prepared to vote for anyone but the Tory party in order to try and stop this nonsense.

Wow ... Just wow ... "I dont really care wether Corbyn was a terrorist supporter" ... Wow that is disgraceful ... I sincerely hope you never post anything on a thread which respects our armed forces again ... As for Corbyn and a Labour coalition you told us Labour would be in power princess before Brexit and the Tories were finished , not a Labour coalition ??? ... You did vote for Corbyn and you did campaign for him and his party of haters and the reason you did was out of your bitter hatred for the Tories ... You sold your soul ... No joking that terrorist line is utterly shocking fella , sick

Birdbrain - 2020-03-05 2:33 PM

[

Wow ... Just wow ... "I dont really care wether Corbyn was a terrorist supporter" ... Wow that is disgraceful ... I sincerely hope you never post anything on a thread which respects our armed forces again ... As for Corbyn and a Labour coalition you told us Labour would be in power princess before Brexit and the Tories were finished , not a Labour coalition ??? ... You did vote for Corbyn and you did campaign for him and his party of haters and the reason you did was out of your bitter hatred for the Tories ... You sold your soul ... No joking that terrorist line is utterly shocking fella , sick

Stop being such a Drama Queen and going all Hollywood. sold your soul? Corbyn is a Terrorist!, party of haters etc etc. Have you gone mad? Ive told you my reasons for tactical voting, it didnt work, thats all there is to it. You need to get off Twitter and stop absorbing what is clearly real "hate".

Barryd999 - 2020-03-05 5:28 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-05 2:33 PM

[

Stop being such a Drama Queen and going all Hollywood. sold your soul? Corbyn is a Terrorist!, party of haters etc etc. Have you gone mad? Ive told you my reasons for tactical voting, it didnt work, thats all there is to it. You need to get off Twitter and stop absorbing what is clearly real "hate".

Princess you campaigned for haters like Corbyn , Abbott , McDonnell , Lammy etc etc all because you didn't like Brexit , a democratic choice made in a democratic referendum ... You tried as hard as you like to make others vote for that hateful rabble ... "I dont care wether Corbyn was a terrorist supporter" ... That is vile , utterly vile

Birdbrain - 2020-03-06 10:35 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-06 9:23 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-05 8:23 PM

Thats not what The Hate Squad on here wanna hear ...

... Oh no ... Hate not hope

Hmm. https://twitter.com/rjf2018/status/1235259926706040832/photo/1

Und princess ??? ... Your trying desperately to get some kind of hate message across , what is is ???

Kane is clearly a Cruella supporter. Either that or just off camera the vile witch is pointing a Glock at his head that she nicked from MI6. Nothing to see here.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-06 11:51 AM

Und princess ??? ... Your trying desperately to get some kind of hate message across , what is is ???

Kane is clearly a Cruella supporter. Either that or just off camera the vile witch is pointing a Glock at his head that she nicked from MI6. Nothing to see here.

Why

Birdbrain - 2020-03-06 12:24 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-06 11:51 AM

Why

Just look at the photo above. Pretty Obvious he is one of the new order yoof

• 4 months later...

Looks like another report the Tories are trying to bury,

Labour is demanding immediate publication of the report into allegations of bullying by Priti Patel, amid explosive claims that the inquiry chief is resisting pressure to exonerate her. “There are now allegations of deeply inappropriate political interference in the publication of the report, both in terms of content and timing,” said Nick Thomas-Symonds, Labour’s shadow home secretary.

The Times has reported a stand-off between Ms MacNamara, the Cabinet Office’s head of propriety and ethics, and her political masters.

Her inquiry is understood to have heard evidence to substantiate the bullying claims made by Philip Rutnam, the Home Office permanent secretary, who sensationally quit in February.

The report suggested the report will never be published, unless the prime minister is able to say the investigation found no conclusive evidence of bullying – which Ms MacNamara is resisting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-bullying-report-labour-helen-macnamara-latest-a9613621.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-11 4:16 PM

Labour is demanding immediate publication of the report into allegations of bullying by Priti Patel, amid explosive claims that the inquiry chief is resisting pressure to exonerate her. “There are now allegations of deeply inappropriate political interference in the publication of the report, both in terms of content and timing,” said Nick Thomas-Symonds, Labour’s shadow home secretary.

The Times has reported a stand-off between Ms MacNamara, the Cabinet Office’s head of propriety and ethics, and her political masters.

Her inquiry is understood to have heard evidence to substantiate the bullying claims made by Philip Rutnam, the Home Office permanent secretary, who sensationally quit in February.

The report suggested the report will never be published, unless the prime minister is able to say the investigation found no conclusive evidence of bullying – which Ms MacNamara is resisting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-bullying-report-labour-helen-macnamara-latest-a9613621.html

Get back in your swamp Hater >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-07-12 8:27 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-07-11 4:16 PM

Get back in your swamp Hater >:-) ..........

So you're ok with Downing street suppressing Helen MacNamaras report, a senior civil servant, if she refuses to clear Patel of all charges as Downing Street is demanding? If Patel has nothing to hide and nothing to fear, why would you not want open transparency? Shouting "hater" is just trite and very juvenile.

Archived