eye eye

thebishbus

I did notice his name at the bottom of the page at around 8.30 ish this morning.. :-D

Whether or not that's just an anomaly that occurs if/when he is "trying" to log on, I have no idea..?

But I think we can all be sure that if he had fully logged on, the forum would have heard about it! (lol)

Although to be fair, I'd half expected him to have changed his name and come back on by now...that seems to be de rigueur for those who get banned/suspended on here.

So at least he was trying under his "real" name.

pepe63 - 2020-03-03 5:39 PM

I did notice his name at the bottom of the page at around 8.30 ish this morning.. :-D

Whether or not that's just an anomaly that occurs if/when he is "trying" to log on, I have no idea..?

But I think we can all be sure that if he had fully logged on, the forum would have heard about it! (lol)

So at least he was trying under his "real" name.

He logs in regularly but cannot post because he's banned from the forum. His last logon was 6.31pm today and doesn't understand you don't need to logon to read posts. Like his girlfriend he can't let go. The pair of 'em should start their own little forum where they can spout their drivel to each other.

Although to be fair, I'd half expected him to have changed his name and come back on by now...that seems to be de rigueur for those who get banned/suspended on here.

Admin and mods have access to IP addresses which is where other forums have blocked.

Dave can actually log back in apparently. He has however finally admitted that Brexit was all a big mistake and its his shame and feeling foolish over it all that is preventing him posting again. Well done Dave. It takes a real man to admit you have been a complete bell end. :-D

thebishbus - 2020-03-04 10:29 AM

Or it could be he is having a good laugh, and letting you know that he is keeping an eye on you bitter negative no hopers.

Brian B.

Funny but the only bitterness i've been seeing on forums is from angry Brexiters. Why are you all still so angry? You've got your blue passports now.....which we could always have kept, and hounded out those funny foreigner folks only for fake 'patriots' like Pelmet to scurry off to spend half the year sitting inside a border of an EU country instead of Brexit Britain. Not to mention "taking back control"....only to want to hand it over to Trump! *-)

You need to get building those "40 brand new hospitals" Johnson promised months ago and still hasn't delivered on, the "50000" NHS nurses he promised which was more smoke and mirrors given half were already working so yet more lies, figure out when the country is going to get the "21000" police officers the Tory government cut but now want back, and where to put them as the Tories closed down police stations and sold the buildings off.

You 'won' so get over it and get a move on....you've got a lot of work to do and 'promises' to deliver on. Remainers are watching your inactivity.

Archived