Hes Such A Racist ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-03-12 10:30 PM

So you think surrounding yourself with people of ethnic origin means your not a racist? Why do you think he has done that? Go on, put down the Pear cider and see if you can get the cogs working in that head of yours. (lol)

Crikey ... Your damaged goods ... Youve totally gone

Birdbrain - 2020-03-13 6:18 AM

So you think surrounding yourself with people of ethnic origin means your not a racist? Why do you think he has done that? Go on, put down the Pear cider and see if you can get the cogs working in that head of yours. (lol)

(lol) Your funny! Do you really not get it or are you just bored?

Barryd999 - 2020-03-13 7:43 AM

So a supposed racist surrounds himself with those he hates for what exactly ??? ... Hes already PM ... Do tell what he gains in Barry World

Birdbrain - 2020-03-13 12:28 PM

So a supposed racist surrounds himself with those he hates for what exactly ??? ... Hes already PM ... Do tell what he gains in Barry World

So people like you who defend him can say he's not a racist. I don't think he's some kind of massive white supremacist obsessive racist. He is just typical of that Etonian set. They have no issues with having people of ethnic origin cleaning their houses or doing their dirty work or in the case of his cabinet members being yes men and women and of course people will say like you have. How can they be racist? It's so thin it's transparent.

My biggest issue with Johnson is not his racism it's his ethics and trustworthiness. We simply cannot trust a word that comes out of his mouth which right now we should all be worried about.

Who knows what he has planned but you can bet your bottom dollar it will be his, his backers and the Tory party that comes first not us plebs.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-13 2:14 PM

So people like you who defend him can say he's not a racist. I don't think he's some kind of massive white supremacist obsessive racist. He is just typical of that Etonian set. They have no issues with having people of ethnic origin cleaning their houses or doing their dirty work or in the case of his cabinet members being yes men and women and of course people will say like you have. How can they be racist? It's so thin it's transparent.

My biggest issue with Johnson is not his racism it's his ethics and trustworthiness. We simply cannot trust a word that comes out of his mouth which right now we should all be worried about.

Who knows what he has planned but you can bet your bottom dollar it will be his, his backers and the Tory party that comes first not us plebs.

Oh Barry ... On here after JumpedIn your my 2nd favourite member ... You remind me of a kid at school who well into his teens still believed in fairies and Santa , if you told him sumat he'd believe it kinda kid ... Dont ever leave Barry your really funny

Birdbrain - 2020-03-13 3:10 PM

Oh Barry ... On here after JumpedIn your my 2nd favourite member ... You remind me of a kid at school who well into his teens still believed in fairies and Santa , if you told him sumat he'd believe it kinda kid ... Dont ever leave Barry your really funny

Your ! Dear oh dear...practice what you preach.

jumpstart - 2020-03-13 4:53 PM

Chunky chops I dont profess to be a spelling expert or one of superior intelligence unlike you who calls others "dunce , dunce twins , idiot , bonkers" etc etc ... I bet the other members of the hate squad shudder when they see youve posted ... Your a gift sweet cheeks , keep on giving and hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-03-13 5:04 PM

Chunky chops I dont profess to be a spelling expert or one of superior intelligence unlike you who calls others "dunce , dunce twins , idiot , bonkers" etc etc ... I bet the other members of the hate squad shudder when they see youve posted ... Your a gift sweet cheeks , keep on giving and hate on

I know thank you.....well you certainly are of the same level of intelligence as the dunce twins, I bet you even have a comb over too , are you going for the orange face this summer?

jumpstart - 2020-03-13 5:59 PM

I know thank you.....well you certainly are of the same level of intelligence as the dunce twins, I bet you even have a comb over too , are you going for the orange face this summer?

Unlike you I dont care what colour anyones face is ... You obviously notice skin colour ... Hate on chunky

He cant have a comb over. Bald as a badgers arse (Which is odd as badgers are not bald). Thats him in his Avatar but as you can see, its clearly a wig.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-13 6:50 PM

He cant have a comb over. Bald as a badgers arse (Which is odd as badgers are not bald). Thats him in his Avatar but as you can see, its clearly a wig.

Hopefully the mods have seen the homophobia and racism spewed my way way in that post ... Vile

Birdbrain - 2020-03-13 7:38 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-13 6:50 PM

Hopefully the mods have seen the homophobia and racism spewed my way way in that post ... Vile

I have applied to be a MOD in case the real MODS become Zombies. First thing I am going to do is change all the colours to a nice rainbow theme and send all your posts and Dave Pelmets to the recycle bin which will free up about 50% of the disk space on the entire Internet which will actually reduce global warming by 20%.

Archived