Calls for NHS volunteers

Bulletguy

jumpstart - 2020-03-26 7:18 PM

teflon2 - 2020-03-26 6:45 PM

Derek Uzzell - 2020-03-24 6:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-24 6:04 PM

Do you haters ever give up ... Vandalism and theft are unfortunately part of every day society ... FFS shut up

The first thread on the Chatterbox forum (“FORUM CONTENTS STANDARDS”) defines Warners’Terms of Use and these apply to Chatterbox as much as to the other forums.

If you persist in posting as above I’ll ask the forum Administrator to ban you.

(Derek Uzzell - Forum Moderator)

Derek it is somewhat biased to pick out birdbrain when there are other posters on here who conceal their foul language with misspelling and innuendo. Dave the pelmet dissapeared from here another poster more sinned against than sinning. In my opinion you seem to have a bias unsuitable for a moderator.

I for one don’t agree with you.

While I accept that you do not agree with my post, a question. Can anyone show a post where a forum moderator has on open forum exposed the history and then threatened a member, if not then I consider that my criticism is valid.

teflon2 - 2020-03-27 6:41 PM

jumpstart - 2020-03-26 7:18 PM

teflon2 - 2020-03-26 6:45 PM

Derek Uzzell - 2020-03-24 6:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-24 6:04 PM

Do you haters ever give up ... Vandalism and theft are unfortunately part of every day society ... FFS shut up

The first thread on the Chatterbox forum (“FORUM CONTENTS STANDARDS”) defines Warners’Terms of Use and these apply to Chatterbox as much as to the other forums.

If you persist in posting as above I’ll ask the forum Administrator to ban you.

(Derek Uzzell - Forum Moderator)

Derek it is somewhat biased to pick out birdbrain when there are other posters on here who conceal their foul language with misspelling and innuendo. Dave the pelmet dissapeared from here another poster more sinned against than sinning. In my opinion you seem to have a bias unsuitable for a moderator.

I for one don’t agree with you.

While I accept that you do not agree with my post, a question. Can anyone show a post where a forum moderator has on open forum exposed the history and then threatened a member, if not then I consider that my criticism is valid.

Not a criticism,just don’t agree. There have been multiple requests for Birdy not to personally insult people on here. I don’t level personal insults at him, unfortunately he seems to think it ok to do it .

Archived