Poor Australia ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:29 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-31 3:54 PM

You're evading, Antony, and no I haven't. :-D

As above, your OP is entitled Poor Australia, not Poor Twitter.

It quickly digressed into a discussion about the linked material, identified by Barry as being from "Dogz Bollox Right Wing News". From there it degenerates into bickering between you and Barry over whether there is "some kind of law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques on Twitter or anywhere". To which BG replied that Twitter imposes its own rules on posters.

So given that the title of your OP is "Australia", and given your engagement in all the other OT matters that don't relate to Australia, how does my post, in response to your comment "So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques" suddenly change a post about Australia to one about "Chatterbox and a Chatterbox member", when I'm replying to your own post about barrack room lawyer legality? My post is all about legality, and the probable consequences of spuriously trying to hide behind it.

Your subject, my reply. Please address. :-D

Barry went off course from the original thread content Brian by trying to make some kind of point over a Twitter posters Twitter name and the disgraceful fact that he had his national flag somewhere on show in his Twitter name , Barry would have to address what offends him so about that as I cant speak for him ... Your the one that has turned the 'Poor Australia' thread into a personal one on me though aren't ya ??? ... You have turned 'Poor Australia' into a personal attack on me and one can only assume you have done that because of some personal dislike of me , that would be your problem not mine ... Addressed

Give over. We all know what the game is. You post something that you know will get a reaction so that we can all have a good old Chatterbollox virtual punch up over it and pretend to be offended and outraged. I just went along with it and gave you what you were after.

I was simply pointing out that Mr Ingerlaaaand Right Wing Skin heeeed or whatever his name is clearly spends all day trawling the internet for such clips that show Muslims in a bad light. Im not offended by him or you for that matter.

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 4:25 PM

I believe your lying ... Just a very quick look on a 'Thank God They Made It' thread reveals you called me "Pansy Boy" twice !!!

Only twice? Is that it? I long gave up counting the numerous times you've spouted out what you disingenuously call "terms of affection". I don't want it so cease addressing it to me from here on (i've politely asked you to stop many times before but you persist). If you must use it, address it to your 'friends'.

Violet1956 - 2020-03-31 9:23 PM

I’m in two minds. Birdbrain/Antony offends many of the forum rules without sanction. Nevertheless, I am against the “no platforming” kind of reaction that we have seen in our universities. Carry on Birdbrain/Antony is my choice. Stay within the law and be as obnoxious as you like. The degree to which that obnoxiousness reveals to all the kind of person you are reduces the likelihood that your views will receive any anxious scrutiny or consideration. I miss Pelmet, at least he was blessed with a sense of humour.

"offends many of the forum rules without sanction" ... Pointless asking for proof as you and I both know you have none ... Me thinks what you really mean is you dont like my views , they dont sit well in your world and that my dear is your problem not mine

Barryd999 - 2020-03-31 9:36 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:29 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-31 3:54 PM

You're evading, Antony, and no I haven't. :-D

As above, your OP is entitled Poor Australia, not Poor Twitter.

It quickly digressed into a discussion about the linked material, identified by Barry as being from "Dogz Bollox Right Wing News". From there it degenerates into bickering between you and Barry over whether there is "some kind of law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques on Twitter or anywhere". To which BG replied that Twitter imposes its own rules on posters.

So given that the title of your OP is "Australia", and given your engagement in all the other OT matters that don't relate to Australia, how does my post, in response to your comment "So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques" suddenly change a post about Australia to one about "Chatterbox and a Chatterbox member", when I'm replying to your own post about barrack room lawyer legality? My post is all about legality, and the probable consequences of spuriously trying to hide behind it.

Your subject, my reply. Please address. :-D

Barry went off course from the original thread content Brian by trying to make some kind of point over a Twitter posters Twitter name and the disgraceful fact that he had his national flag somewhere on show in his Twitter name , Barry would have to address what offends him so about that as I cant speak for him ... Your the one that has turned the 'Poor Australia' thread into a personal one on me though aren't ya ??? ... You have turned 'Poor Australia' into a personal attack on me and one can only assume you have done that because of some personal dislike of me , that would be your problem not mine ... Addressed

Give over. We all know what the game is. You post something that you know will get a reaction so that we can all have a good old Chatterbollox virtual punch up over it and pretend to be offended and outraged. I just went along with it and gave you what you were after.

I was simply pointing out that Mr Ingerlaaaand Right Wing Skin heeeed or whatever his name is clearly spends all day trawling the internet for such clips that show Muslims in a bad light. Im not offended by him or you for that matter.

You are offended ... Its obvious your offended that someone dares to show what youve said is a Muslim lady spitting at a police officer ... You brought up the ladies religion , not me

Bulletguy - 2020-03-31 11:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 4:25 PM

I believe your lying ... Just a very quick look on a 'Thank God They Made It' thread reveals you called me "Pansy Boy" twice !!!

Only twice? Is that it? I long gave up counting the numerous times you've spouted out what you disingenuously call "terms of affection". I don't want it so cease addressing it to me from here on (i've politely asked you to stop many times before but you persist). If you must use it, address it to your 'friends'.

Selective editing eh ??? ... Trying to scrape back some credibility after being shown to be lying again and hurling homophobic slurs and abuse at me ... Isnt it strange that the squad seem to be ganging up against me , some of the same squad members that accuse me of all sorts of bigoted views without any proof I might add and yet I show and you admit to hurling homophobic abuse at me with vile homophobic insults and they stay quiet ??? ... Doesnt that just say so much about them and you

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 4:25 PM....................Now as for you spying on me on another forum your obviously mistaken princess because I aren't and never have been married as you claim !!! ... Your obsessed with me that is perfectly clear to the whole forum

Ahem! :-D Plenty more similar - with references to wife and daughters. Pedigree established!

antony1969 - 2011-09-09 6:46 AM

Mel , as another Elvis nut I remember his death too . Thanks to my Dad we were all Elvis mad in our family I remember my brother bursting into my room and telling me of his death . My Dad did not go to work for a week and bought every paper he could , it was also the first time I had seen him cry . My daughter went to Gracelands last year and took loads of pics for me and wrote my name and a message for me on the wall outside like all fans do . In my lifetime there have been some terrible events in the world but if I was been honest I would have to say that the death of that guy had more of an affect on my life than other event , what a saddo! .

Now I suppose you'll claim you are not, and never were, Antony1969 - only we all know otherwise, don't we? That same Antony 1969, roofer to the Huddersfield nobility, who suddenly disappeared, and immediately re-invented himself as Birdbrain. Now, why was that, exactly. Ssssh - mustn't tell about him/her, must we? Or should we? :-D

As to truth, if you want to present yourself as the sole of veracity, you need to walk the walk, so to speak - or at least demonstrate the nous to remove the evidence of your mendacity before you call others liars! :-S

So why complement you, by responding to what you write? Which is it? Married with daughters, as above, or not?

Why should anyone take the time to reply to a mere mendacious, petulant, bigoted, offensive, avatar? Don't slam the door on your way out!

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-01 12:28 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 4:25 PM....................Now as for you spying on me on another forum your obviously mistaken princess because I aren't and never have been married as you claim !!! ... Your obsessed with me that is perfectly clear to the whole forum

Ahem! :-D Plenty more similar - with references to wife and daughters. Pedigree established!

antony1969 - 2011-09-09 6:46 AM

Mel , as another Elvis nut I remember his death too . Thanks to my Dad we were all Elvis mad in our family I remember my brother bursting into my room and telling me of his death . My Dad did not go to work for a week and bought every paper he could , it was also the first time I had seen him cry . My daughter went to Gracelands last year and took loads of pics for me and wrote my name and a message for me on the wall outside like all fans do . In my lifetime there have been some terrible events in the world but if I was been honest I would have to say that the death of that guy had more of an affect on my life than other event , what a saddo! .

Now I suppose you'll claim you are not, and never were, Antony1969 - only we all know otherwise, don't we? That same Antony 1969, roofer to the Huddersfield nobility, who suddenly disappeared, and immediately re-invented himself as Birdbrain. Now, why was that, exactly. Ssssh - mustn't tell about him/her, must we? Or should we? :-D

As to truth, if you want to present yourself as the sole of veracity, you need to walk the walk, so to speak - or at least demonstrate the nous to remove the evidence of your mendacity before you call others liars! :-S

So why complement you, by responding to what you write? Which is it? Married with daughters, as above, or not?

Why should anyone take the time to reply to a mere mendacious, petulant, bigoted, offensive, avatar? Don't slam the door on your way out!

Brian Im not a liar unlike your fellow squad member ... I said yesterday I am not married and never have been , whats so difficult to understand ??? ... Yes I have daughters , so what , Phillip Schofield does n'all so whats your point ??? ... Interesting your still having your usual go at me even using the words "bigoted and offensive" in your Hollywood blockbuster like final sentence ... Odd that you still carry on using those unproven insults towards me yet refuse to condemn one who I have shown to be "bigoted and offensive" towards homosexuals as well as a liar ... Hate on Brian , hate on ... Not a pretty look

Birdbrain - 2020-04-01 12:50 PM

Brian Im not a liar unlike your fellow squad member ... I said yesterday I am not married and never have been , whats so difficult to understand ??? ... Yes I have daughters , so what , Phillip Schofield does n'all so whats your point ??? ... Interesting your still having your usual go at me even using the words "bigoted and offensive" in your Hollywood blockbuster like final sentence ... Odd that you still carry on using those unproven insults towards me yet refuse to condemn one who I have shown to be "bigoted and offensive" towards homosexuals as well as a liar ... Hate on Brian , hate on ... Not a pretty look

antony1969 - 2012-02-20 5:52 PM

Tony and Cherie , Simon Cowell , all Celtic supporters , Alan Carr , tax inspectors and the wife's mother

antony1969 - 2013-05-14 3:26 PM.

I'm self employed , my missus till last year also self employed so I know only too well the despair of wondering where the next penny is coming from , will the phone ring or is anybody coming in the shop today . That's something we have lived with for a long time with no state help at all during very lean times ..

antony1969 - 2016-10-01 12:06 PM

My missus comes from a big mining background ...

antony1969 - 2016-10-19 3:28 PM.

Under no circumstances would I leave behind my wife , daughter and so on to face the music , absolutely none ...

antony1969 - 2016-10-22 4:11 PM

Haha not quite ... Was seeing the missus off on her yearly trip to Greece with her friends then I was on my paper round to raise funds for the tax payer to keep up with the demand

antony1969 - 2016-11-02 10:30 AM

My wife's works building gets used for em , not many takers as the husbands don't want the women to learn English and what man says women do ...

antony1969 - 2017-01-23 6:13 PM

A lovely Iraqi women that volunteers at the charity my missus works for one ...

antony1969 - 2017-12-01 7:46 AM

Going to work this morning with a very scared missus was no fun

antony1969 - 2017-12-01 11:01 AM

.. Think the missus is going to the doctors later to get something to help.her sleep ... Thanks again

antony1969 - 2017-12-01 3:13 PM

... When the missus wakes up from the pills the doctor gave her I will have a word ...

Truthful? Not married? Homosexual? Belief? Nuff said?? Confused.com?

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-01 5:18 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-01 12:50 PM

antony1969 - 2012-02-20 5:52 PM

Tony and Cherie , Simon Cowell , all Celtic supporters , Alan Carr , tax inspectors and the wife's mother

antony1969 - 2013-05-14 3:26 PM.

I'm self employed , my missus till last year also self employed so I know only too well the despair of wondering where the next penny is coming from , will the phone ring or is anybody coming in the shop today . That's something we have lived with for a long time with no state help at all during very lean times ..

antony1969 - 2016-10-01 12:06 PM

My missus comes from a big mining background ...

antony1969 - 2016-10-19 3:28 PM.

Under no circumstances would I leave behind my wife , daughter and so on to face the music , absolutely none ...

antony1969 - 2016-10-22 4:11 PM

Haha not quite ... Was seeing the missus off on her yearly trip to Greece with her friends then I was on my paper round to raise funds for the tax payer to keep up with the demand

antony1969 - 2016-11-02 10:30 AM

My wife's works building gets used for em , not many takers as the husbands don't want the women to learn English and what man says women do ...

antony1969 - 2017-01-23 6:13 PM

A lovely Iraqi women that volunteers at the charity my missus works for one ...

antony1969 - 2017-12-01 7:46 AM

Going to work this morning with a very scared missus was no fun

antony1969 - 2017-12-01 11:01 AM

.. Think the missus is going to the doctors later to get something to help.her sleep ... Thanks again

antony1969 - 2017-12-01 3:13 PM

... When the missus wakes up from the pills the doctor gave her I will have a word ...

Truthful? Not married? Homosexual? Belief? Nuff said?? Confused.com?

Are you really that sad ... Christ ... You poor man ... The name I call my missus most is Mum , she aint my Mum though , I might also call her sexy and thats open to debate ... Lordy ... I will say again I aren't and never have been married ... Yet again you attack me because you have some personal issue with me rather than confronting a real homophobic , bigoted liar that I exposed on here yesterday ... Brian for an intelligent fella you aint half making yaself look a tool

Bulletguy - 2020-04-01 5:49 PM

The only bigoted liar you've exposed has been yourself trying to hide behind the pretence of faked homosexuality to play the 'poor me' card and you've been outed in more ways than you'd bargained for.

By your post you obviously find it acceptable to call anyone wether straight or gay a "pansy boy" a well known homosexual vile slur that you denied making more than once and then suggested I had added "boy" to the "pansy" to make it worse ... Sir its you thats been "outed" ... "outed" as a bigoted homophobe ... You denied using the vile slur of "pansy boy" because you knew what it meant , well I have now shown the whole forum , your family and the world your a homophobe and a bigot ... Not a nice look , trying to squirm out of it only makes the look even worse ... Carry on

Violet1956 - 2020-04-01 6:04 PM

I have an idea, what if people who are inclined to spread viral propaganda aimed at causing fear and dislike of minority groups are obliged to go into self-isolation as far as social media is concerned? Wouldn’t the world be a better place? ;-)

Twitter does have rules and guidelines Veronica. That's why Yaxley-Lennon got kicked off there.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-01 6:18 PM

IMO faking homosexuality in an attempt to pull the poor me homophobe card shows your duplicitous shenanigans haven't worked out as you hoped. That you refer elsewhere to homosexuals as 'batty boys' also doesn't help!

Its totally irrelevant who's gay or not ... What is very relevant is that you find it acceptable to use a homophobic slur towards a straight/gay person and then deny doing so so and then claim its another person making it up only to be shown as a liar and a bigot ... Listen what you'd be better doing is admitting you made a mistake then this whole bigoted , homophobic saga can be laid to rest ... Isnt it telling that I show actual bigotry on here and none of the squad back me up

Bulletguy - 2020-04-01 6:22 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-04-01 6:04 PM

I have an idea, what if people who are inclined to spread viral propaganda aimed at causing fear and dislike of minority groups are obliged to go into self-isolation as far as social media is concerned? Wouldn’t the world be a better place? ;-)

Twitter does have rules and guidelines Veronica. That's why Yaxley-Lennon got kicked off there.

Maybe you could give our own moderators a nudge to inform them youve broken Warner rules and guidelines

Birdbrain - 2020-04-01 5:28 PM

Are you really that sad ... Christ ... You poor man ... The name I call my missus most is Mum , she aint my Mum though , I might also call her sexy and thats open to debate ... Lordy ... I will say again I aren't and never have been married ... Yet again you attack me because you have some personal issue with me rather than confronting a real homophobic , bigoted liar that I exposed on here yesterday ... Brian for an intelligent fella you aint half making yaself look a tool

She who you refer to as your "wife", or your "missus" is, at law (you like the law) either the lady to whom you are legally married, or she is your common law wife.

See here, from Wiki: "Common-law marriage, also known as sui iuris marriage, informal marriage, marriage by habit and repute, or marriage in fact, is a legal framework in a limited number of jurisdictions where a couple is legally considered married, without that couple having formally registered their relation as a civil or religious marriage.

The original concept of a "common-law marriage" is a marriage that is considered valid by both partners, but has not been formally recorded with a state or religious registry, or celebrated in a formal religious service. In effect, the act of the couple representing themselves to others as being married, and organizing their relation as if they were married, acts as the evidence that they are married."

I don't care a jot which, but in either event you prove yourself untruthful (you like proof), and so unfit to label others liars. At the very least you are parading your relationship when it suits you, and denying it when it doesn't. Legally, as above, you are married. Either that, or you are a total fantasist who has imagined himself a "wife" to ingratiate yourself with others. I suppose that would be possible for a mere avatar.

Whether or not an avatar can also be homosexual, I will leave others to ponder.

Me, I just prefer mature truth, not a figment of someone else's imagination that deliberately provokes dissent, and then presents infantile excuses and mendacious pleas for special consideration when it gets back what it sows. I'll get my own coat!

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-01 6:33 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-01 5:28 PM

She who you refer to as your "wife", or your "missus" is, at law (you like the law) either the lady to whom you are legally married, or she is your common law wife.

See here, from Wiki: "Common-law marriage, also known as sui iuris marriage, informal marriage, marriage by habit and repute, or marriage in fact, is a legal framework in a limited number of jurisdictions where a couple is legally considered married, without that couple having formally registered their relation as a civil or religious marriage.

The original concept of a "common-law marriage" is a marriage that is considered valid by both partners, but has not been formally recorded with a state or religious registry, or celebrated in a formal religious service. In effect, the act of the couple representing themselves to others as being married, and organizing their relation as if they were married, acts as the evidence that they are married."

I don't care a jot which, but in either event you prove yourself untruthful (you like proof), and so unfit to label others liars. At the very least you are parading your relationship when it suits you, and denying it when it doesn't. Legally, as above, you are married. Either that, or you are a total fantasist who has imagined himself a "wife" to ingratiate yourself with others. I suppose that would be possible for a mere avatar.

Whether or not an avatar can also be homosexual, I will leave others to ponder.

Me, I just prefer mature truth, not a figment of someone else's imagination that deliberately provokes dissent, and then presents infantile excuses and mendacious pleas for special consideration when it gets back what it sows. I'll get my own coat!

"common law wife" ... You finally get it Brian ... Does "common law wife" mean I am married like your bigoted hero claims ??? ... No of course it doesnt ... You talk of truth , I dont think you'd know truth if it came up and smacked you full on in the gob ... You "prefer" views and opinions that match your own ... Still see you are not condemning a real bigoted , homophobic liar ??? ... Hate on Brian

Birdbrain - 2020-04-01 6:41 PM

"common law wife" ... You finally get it Brian ... Does "common law wife" mean I am married like your bigoted hero claims ??? ... No of course it doesnt ...

Ahem! From just above "The original concept of a "common-law marriage" is a marriage that is considered valid by both partners, but has not been formally recorded with a state or religious registry, or celebrated in a formal religious service. In effect, the act of the couple representing themselves to others as being married, and organizing their relation as if they were married, acts as the evidence that they are married."[/i]

Quod erat demonstrandum. So in law (you like the law) yes, it does avatar. I can't imagine where that leaves you and your wife with respect to your newly declared sexual preferences. It must have been quite a shock for her to discover your infidelities. Are you now living apart?

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-01 7:04 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-01 6:41 PM

"common law wife" ... You finally get it Brian ... Does "common law wife" mean I am married like your bigoted hero claims ??? ... No of course it doesnt ...

Ahem! From just above "The original concept of a "common-law marriage" is a marriage that is considered valid by both partners, but has not been formally recorded with a state or religious registry, or celebrated in a formal religious service. In effect, the act of the couple representing themselves to others as being married, and organizing their relation as if they were married, acts as the evidence that they are married."[/i]

Quod erat demonstrandum. So in law (you like the law) yes, it does avatar. I can't imagine where that leaves you and your wife with respect to your newly declared sexual preferences. It must have been quite a shock for her to discover your infidelities. Are you now living apart?

Jeeezas ... "representing themselves to others as being married" ... Brian please stop now ... You might do better spending your time looking up "pansy boy" which your good friend Bulletguy thinks is acceptable to use on here , your a keen follower of forum rules but seem able to ignore his homophobic , bigoted insults ... I cant think why ... Move on hater

Look! This is silly. Let me put the record straight. Antony is in a civil partnership with Dave (The Mad Hatter) Pelmetman. They are currently self isolating on Lidl's car park in Huddersfield so I imagine tensions are getting fraught. Dave recently got down to his last bottle of Blue Nun so things are bound to get a bit heated.

He just posted this today on another forum.

The Happy couple.

872324293_AntonyandDaveontheroadagain(Custom).jpg.a5e5e3e3b0b0a4c4622278a4331b14ce.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-04-02 11:24 AM

Look! This is silly. Let me put the record straight. Antony is in a civil partnership with Dave (The Mad Hatter) Pelmetman. They are currently self isolating on Lidl's car park in Huddersfield so I imagine tensions are getting fraught. Dave recently got down to his last bottle of Blue Nun so things are bound to get a bit heated.

The Happy couple.

That is funny Barry ... The squad dont do humour though ... Could be wasted on them ... Look good in them braces and wellies dont I

Birdbrain - 2020-04-02 12:42 PM

The Happy couple.

That is funny Barry ... The squad dont do humour though ... Could be wasted on them ... Look good in them braces and wellies dont I

You mean "DAVE" looks good in those braces and wellies.

Birdbrain - 2020-04-02 12:42 PM

The Happy couple.

You mean "DAVE" looks good in those braces and wellies.

Archived