I must be getting old!

Guest Frank Wilkinson

Guest Frank Wilkinson
derek500 - 2007-03-09 8:22 AM
Frank Wilkinson - 2007-03-08 1:23 PM My moans are about professional writers who spoil my enjoyment of their publications by their use of poor English. If we pay for the written word, are we not entitled to expect good writing
There's an apostrophe or two missing from the welcome on your business site!! Surely it should be "...the Wilkinson Cameras' website..." and "...one of the North West's premier camera...."

You're right of course but I'm retired now and I have to leave the running of my firm to my team who aren't quite as good at me at grammar, but I don't think that overall, they do too badly!

Out walking the dog the other day and coming towards me was this really beautifull young lady walking her Irish Setter. Knowing a bit about type and conformity with this breed, all my attention was drawn to the dog and only later did it sink in that "I must be getting old". :-(

Guest Frank Wilkinson
howie - 2007-03-09 11:04 AM Out walking the dog the other day and coming towards me was this really beautifull young lady walking her Irish Setter. Knowing a bit about type and conformity with this breed, all my attention was drawn to the dog and only later did it sink in that "I must be getting old". :-(

Now that is truly scary!

Not really Frank and thats the scary part. Its part of our makeup to propogate the world and ensure continuation of the species, but i,ve done my bit and i,m quite happy to let others carry on the good work. (but I do like to keep my hand in now and then just in case).

Going back to my younger days a friend of mine was courting this girl and it was getting quite serious until he discovered I was having a nibble as well. He was absolutley furious. Not with me, but with his girlfriend for cheating on him. She was promptly dumped and we are still best mates after all these years.

The problems are that women are always looking for commitment, security and a stable relationship, when all we wanted was a quick leg over and a even quicker goodbye. Think of how easier life would be if women were less selfish and a little more understanding and sympathetic when it comes to how we men have to deal with how nature made us.

:'(

howie - 2007-03-09 11:44 AM

The problems are that women are always looking for commitment, security and a stable relationship, when all we wanted was a quick leg over and a even quicker goodbye. Think of how easier life would be if women were less selfish and a little more understanding and sympathetic when it comes to how we men have to deal with how nature made us.

Somehow, Howie, looking at your photo I don't think you'll have that problem anymore! (lol)

Guest peter
starspirit - 2007-03-08 12:40 PM

Peter - are you by any chance aka 'Pedro the fisherman'?

Who the hell's he?.

Guest peter
howie - 2007-03-09 11:44 AM

I think you've got it all wrong there Howie. A lot of the young women these days also want a quick legover with no commitment as they are selfish and don't want any emotional ties upsetting their carreer prospects. I was always the opposite and if I met a girl who enjoyed sex and was good in bed I certainly didn't want a quick legover. But nice and slow and for a fair time. Plus I wanted to go back for more on a regular basis. :D

Guest starspirit
Whilst we are the subject of kindness Howie - have you considered sueing your dentist as you should have a good case judging by the photo?

Archived