can`t "SORN" my mo/home

steveandlisa

Hiya,

Have been reading about the folks who have "SORN" their motorhomes due to this terrible corvid19 virus >:-( .

I personally am unable to "SORN" my mo/home due to having to keep it parked up on the road outside my house and wondering how many other owners may have similar circumstances and indeed views. Please don't get me wrong as I know that there are many, many, many more of us that would much sooner be touring with their wives,friends and families and enjoying the freedom motorhoming offers than being cooped-up as we are now. Please, please let this dreadful pandemic end soon :'( :'( :'(

In this recent discussion

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/SORN/54730/

forum-member “breakaleg” mentioned that he could not SORN his motorhome, saying "Love to do that but unfortunatly I don't have a drive to park on”

‘On street’ motorhome parking in the UK has got to be fairly uncommon in terms of the overall numbers involved, but I’ve no idea what the figures and I doubt that it would be possible to find out.

Archived