The sacrifices some people make

Violet1956

Bulletguy - 2020-04-23 4:21 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 6:32 AM

Violet1956 - 2020-04-22 8:38 PM

Exactly Antony, imagine being so sad as to single out a person’s religion as determinative of their morality.

Imagine starting a thread on the good deed of a fella whose religion/colour/sexual orientation should be totally irrelevant , a good deed that saw him checking up on the health of a vulnerable person only to turn the post and the good deed into some silly kind of race baiting point ... Lordy

You are the only poster who saw mentioning the Muslim GP who bought Veronicas house as "race baiting" and given your known hatred of Muslims your reaction was expected.

You are the only poster oh here who throws homophobic insults , denies it , says I made it up only to be shown you said it more than once ... You are a homophobe and a liar so your opinion counts for liccle

Sad news ... https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-very-special-doctor-medhat-atalla-dies-after-contracting-covid-19-11977531 ... Carrying out vital work looks like this doctor has made the ultimate sacrifice ... We salute you Sir ... Maybe one of the squad can look into what religion he was as seems to play such a big part of the sacrifice for them ... Lordy

That has to be one of the worst abuses of the forum in a long while.

It is sad reflection on you that you take the personal sacrifice and tragedy of anyone, let alone a distinguished Doctor, to try and make a point scoring issue on here.

Shame on you.

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 4:26 PM

Exactly Antony, imagine being so sad as to single out a person’s religion as determinative of their morality.

Imagine starting a thread on the good deed of a fella whose religion/colour/sexual orientation should be totally irrelevant , a good deed that saw him checking up on the health of a vulnerable person only to turn the post and the good deed into some silly kind of race baiting point ... Lordy

You are the only poster who saw mentioning the Muslim GP who bought Veronicas house as "race baiting" and given your known hatred of Muslims your reaction was expected.

You are the only poster oh here who throws homophobic insults , denies it , says I made it up only to be shown you said it more than once ... You are a homophobe and a liar so your opinion counts for liccle

That’s a lie then ...because you keep accusing me of that. You’ve said it umpteen times.

Tracker - 2020-04-23 4:47 PM

That has to be one of the worst abuses of the forum in a long while.

It is sad reflection on you that you take the personal sacrifice and tragedy of anyone, let alone a distinguished Doctor, to try and make a point scoring issue on here.

Shame on you.

What planet are you on ... I say its "sad news" ... I salute him and call him Sir ... Totally acknowledge hes made the ultimate sacrifice but then because I ask the squad on here his religion , which seems to be such a big issue to them you go all Hollywood ... Shame on you fella

jumpstart - 2020-04-23 5:34 PM

That’s a lie then ...because you keep accusing me of that. You’ve said it umpteen times.

Bunny boiler numero deux jogs in ... Again

When in a hole its best you stop digging and deflecting though accusing me of being a homophobe and liar is somewhat rich coming from you, a proven pathological liar who lies about his fake sexuality and calls homosexuals "batty boys". You're a hypocrite Antony and it's also time you learned to spell as an adult instead of a baby.

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 5:58 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-23 5:34 PM

Bunny boiler numero deux jogs in ... Again

Que?

Bulletguy - 2020-04-23 6:22 PM

When in a hole its best you stop digging and deflecting though accusing me of being a homophobe and liar is somewhat rich coming from you, a proven pathological liar who lies about his fake sexuality and calls homosexuals "batty boys". You're a hypocrite Antony and it's also time you learned to spell as an adult instead of a baby.

As above ... The opinion of a known homophobe and liar means liccle ... Jog on with your hate elsewhere

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 6:54 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-23 6:22 PM

As above ... The opinion of a known homophobe and liar means liccle ... Jog on with your hate elsewhere

You're talking about yourself Antony, a person who fakes a sexuality to try playing the homophobe card yet openly refers to homosexuals as "batty boys". Deceitful, dishonest, and a self confessed receiver of stolen property, you cannot get much lower. I don't know what "liccle" means. Are you still attending nursery? "Jog on" sounds well 'ard for a baby keyboard warrior.

Archived