Labours Top Scientist ...

Birdbrain

jumpstart - 2020-04-26 6:56 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 6:53 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-26 6:48 PM

I didn’t say they were stolen ,just can’t fathom why a Builders merchant would want to buy second hand goods off you.

Lets be honest ... You "cant fathom" much ... Hate on

“LETS BE HONEST”.....that’s most unlike you.

You can show where I havent been honest ??? ... You must be angry using capitals ... I did ask you to show the "umpteen" you claimed the other day and you showed us .... Errrrrrr ... None ... Lets hope for better this time hater

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 6:59 PM

I didn’t say they were stolen ,just can’t fathom why a Builders merchant would want to buy second hand goods off you.

You can show where I havent been honest ??? ... You must be angry using capitals ... I did ask you to show the "umpteen" you claimed the other day and you showed us .... Errrrrrr ... None ... Lets hope for better this time hater

To be honest I did show you one....look above...but you chose to ignore it. I like using capitals got nothing to do with shouting...I’m not 16.

jumpstart - 2020-04-26 7:49 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 6:59 PM

To be honest I did show you one....look above...but you chose to ignore it. I like using capitals got nothing to do with shouting...I’m not 16.

As normal your post makes no sense ... You cant show nuffink

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-26 10:04 AM

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 5:28 PM

John52 - 2020-04-25 5:16 PM

Well BoJo's top scientist is Dominic Cummings - as he is sitting on the advisory panel *-)

Would you not want a natural born winner in charge at a time like this? ;-) .........

Nah ......you'd prefer the Greta cult and eating compost until the day you die missrable (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

After countless times of asking, Have you thought of anything we 'losers' have lost that you haven't *-)

Your marbles (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived