UK "doing better"

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 5:25 PM

Another 621 coronavirus victims today bringing UK total to 28,131. :-(

And this is what an idiot fm on this forum sees as "UK doing better". *-)

https://tinyurl.com/ya6sdssf

And this is a perfect example of Lefty victimhoodism *-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-05-02 5:38 PM

What make you think it will all be over by then?

I've previously said its unlikely we'll be going back out "this" winter ;-) .........

But the following winter hopefully B-) .........

I'll keep Bullet informed :D ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-05-02 5:47 PM

France has implemented a 14 quarantine for any one entering the country for the foreseeable future.

Nice to see those remaining EU countries working in sync together :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 2:25 PM...............…

Do you get the results the same day? ;-) ......……………...Nope ........

………………………………….

So do those who attend the drive through testing stations get immediate results? ;-) ......……...Nope *-) ......………….

But that was the point, wasn't it? Hancock over-claimed, and then exaggerated the results in seeking to vindicate his over-claim. Silly boy!

Until the test is conducted (you know, in a proper laboratory), the presence of Covid hasn't been proved or disproved (which is, after all, the purpose of the test). At best, all that can be claimed is that a sample has been taken.

You claquers are so easily seduced by your favourite party's claims. No wonder you vote for them. You couldn't see through an open window, leave alone party-political spin! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-03 5:14 PM

But that was the point, wasn't it? Hancock over-claimed, and then exaggerated the results in seeking to vindicate his over-claim. Silly boy!

Until the test is conducted (you know, in a proper laboratory), the presence of Covid hasn't been proved or disproved (which is, after all, the purpose of the test). At best, all that can be claimed is that a sample has been taken.

You claquers are so easily seduced by your favourite party's claims. No wonder you vote for them. You couldn't see through an open window, leave alone party-political spin! :-D

Petty nit picking Brian *-) ..........

If I was as petty as you ;-) ......

I could point out that a 100,000 tests a day where promised......NOT a 100,000 results >:-) .......

BTW ......just 58 days until your forlorn hope hits the buffers on the 1st of July :D ........

Archived