Things NOT to do while in Lockdown

StuartO

I've found myself ordering come-in-handy M8 washers, penny washers and locknuts from EBay; not hugely costly but I've been too lazy to sort out the garage to find out how many I've already got squirilled away before doing so. I'm consoling myself with the fact that we're not spending on lots of things like going to cafes and buying coffees and cakes while we're in lockdown, so there is a net saving.

So far I have resisted buying a scooter or a pair of electric bikes which we probably wouldn't make good use of.

Saved, or rather just not had then chance to spend, lots, so give the charity. Food bank and NHS mostly, and that comedy relief/Red Nose evening. Not yet found a way to help those poor people cooped up in urban flats.

Not to Do: Watch TV channel 5 at 6.10 this afternoon: Celebrity 5 Go Motorhoming.This is programme two in a four part series. I watched programme one last Friday..I won't bother today as there seems to be a lack of intelligence in either the producers or the celebrities. .

I think the series has been shown before, as tolls are being collected on the Severn crossing.

Good morning,

I am trying not to add to my lawnmower collection I already have 3 which I ought to sell, a ride on , a manuel push and and petrol mower all in good condition. but i would like a good electric cable mower which would do ok. Mrs goldi has already bougt 4 pairs of shoes even though we are going now where

ALAN G - 2020-05-04 11:18 AM

Not to Do: Watch TV channel 5 at 6.10 this afternoon: Celebrity 5 Go Motorhoming.This is programme two in a four part series. I watched programme one last Friday..I won't bother today as there seems to be a lack of intelligence in either the producers or the celebrities. .

I think the series has been shown before, as tolls are being collected on the Severn crossing.

Its like celebrity canal boating - I find it more interesting when they use experienced canal enthusiasts who know what they are doing, can tell you about the canals and give you some useful tips.

Archived